[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

tats for sure man need to check the date..... confused confused....

Good luck, bro... :thumb:

Use PS or diablo, if not BT090. :cheeky:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

• Replies 3.7k

My dad is a mech.... a retired one..... A lot of mechs noe him... tats the gd ting...

so gd, can repair n service ur bike also

My dad is a mech.... a retired one..... A lot of mechs noe him... tats the gd ting...

still can service bike when park at carpark mah:faint:

$265 seems like a good price for PS. One thing i notice about all these ang-mo brand tyres is that they are rounder on the edges compared to jap brands - maybe its for more leaning that cruising (my guess lah...) :cheeky:

I log off at 2am... tired liao... :dozed:

yea i agree with u.. haha.. thinking abt alpha 10 n qualifier too.. checker alpha 10 is abt $320. heard from friends they're really sticky tyres.

$265 pilot sport? gd or not? anyone got try? I tink i cannot wait oredi... must change tyres oredi... front tyre botak oredi..

change pilot sport la.. should be good according to what musha told me abt his past 1.

wah good leh lidat.. can get cheap lobangs for stuffs? must jio orh.. haha!

NBW '08 advance get-to-know each other coffee session.

I'm organising this coffee session for us to getta know each of us going down for e NBW '08 convoy together. All of you may bring along anyone with u. Any bikers are all welcomed! It's time for us to meet up, chit chat & most importantly enjoy ourselves. Hope to see all of u coming for this coffee session!

Venue: Simpang Bedok

Date: 14/11/08, Friday

Time: 2000 Hrs (8pm)

Those of u who will be joinging us last minute or will be late, do contact me (Lims) at 90273226 so that i can take note and provide u with e information. But please try to submit ur names asap. Thanks!

Main Thread: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208613&page=3

Name List (GPR)

1) Lims aka Nick / 90273226 / Sengkang

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

how? got check e tyres out not?

Think he got the BT021 at $330 in the end... just got to wait for reviews of how this quite-ex tyres fare... :p

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

yea i agree with u.. haha.. thinking abt alpha 10 n qualifier too.. checker alpha 10 is abt $320. heard from friends they're really sticky tyres.

Yup, the supermotard guys swear by them... still no one says much about them in the wet...

How time flies...

change pilot sport la.. should be good according to what musha told me abt his past 1.

wah good leh lidat.. can get cheap lobangs for stuffs? must jio orh.. haha!

Not say gd lah... At least before i decided to do sumting to my bike i will get my dad's views first... N last time my bike RXK & phantom200... He used to repair for me... But nw i dont tink so... I don wan to trouble him...

Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

NBW '08 advance get-to-know each other coffee session.

I'm organising this coffee session for us to getta know each of us going down for e NBW '08 convoy together. All of you may bring along anyone with u. Any bikers are all welcomed! It's time for us to meet up, chit chat & most importantly enjoy ourselves. Hope to see all of u coming for this coffee session!

Venue: Simpang Bedok

Date: 14/11/08, Friday

Time: 2000 Hrs (8pm)

Those of u who will be joinging us last minute or will be late, do contact me (Lims) at 90273226 so that i can take note and provide u with e information. But please try to submit ur names asap. Thanks!

Main Thread: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208613&page=3

Name List (GPR)

1) Lims aka Nick / 90273226 / Sengkang

2) Musha @k@ Kenneth / don't tell u / Japan (tentatively) :lol:

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

How time flies...

Yeo musha u want to downgrade to RXZ is it? hhehehekehkehehhe

Wa say... like tat oso kena spotted by u huh? :lol:

Itchy to get a cheap runabout bike n sell my S4 away.

How time flies...