SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF i finish work early, i'll see u all at arnold. the movies is 2 1/2hrs. enjoy the movie..

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

GPR FS is only fr REVO am i right?

Bro, GPR for Revo only got the slip on consist of the endcan and a little mid pipe section. Thats all. The model is GPE.

For now, only Yoshi selling FS Ti.

EnJoY Your RiDE

power lar ...... later sure neck ache one...haha...

2006 - 2009 Super 4 spec II (FV **43 first ride)

2009 - 2010(jan) FZ1 08 (FBD3***)

2010 - 2013 Hayabusa 06 (FBA****)

2013 - ???? Tmax 2013 (FBH****)

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l212/shadowles85/sign1.jpg

Bro, GPR for Revo only got the slip on consist of the endcan and a little mid pipe section. Thats all. The model is GPE.

For now, only Yoshi selling FS Ti.

thanks fr the info bro! :cheer:

nice to meet the GPR's earlier..

enjoy the movie :popcorn:

have a safe "touch-n-go" trip..

hi kinetic, how much u buy ur gpr endcan?

do they come in full system?

Hi, long time ago i bought is S$500 end can alone. Think GPR no FS one.

Then after ahile i combine with micron headers, but i didn't like the effect. Low end lag, didn't like the header sound and higher fuel consumption. 20km/l drop to 18km/l.

Now change back to original headers again.:cheeky:

(2002 - 2003) Yamaha RX-Z (Blue)

(2003 - 2004) Honda Super Four Version R (Red)

(2004 - 2005) Honda Wave (Blue)

(2005 - 2006) Honda Super Four Spec 1 (Black)

(2006 - 2007) Hyundai Getz (Blue)

(2007 - 2008) Honda Super Four Spec 3 (Silver)

(2008 - 2009) Suzuki DRZ 400 SM (Yellow)

(2009 - 2019) Kia Picanto (Blue)

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u87/wongyuanshun/Delta.jpg

hope every body enjoy the outing :)

wat would be next??

A&W??

Botak Jones??

2006 - 2009 Super 4 spec II (FV **43 first ride)

2009 - 2010(jan) FZ1 08 (FBD3***)

2010 - 2013 Hayabusa 06 (FBA****)

2013 - ???? Tmax 2013 (FBH****)

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l212/shadowles85/sign1.jpg

Hi, long time ago i bought is S$500 end can alone. Think GPR no FS one.

Then after ahile i combine with micron headers, but i didn't like the effect. Low end lag, didn't like the header sound and higher fuel consumption. 20km/l drop to 18km/l.

Now change back to original headers again.:cheeky:

wah sey... where have u been? long time no see u liao....

for me i use the made in cina brand de header ok leh.... low end is indeed lag sometimes but when mid range... woo... u can feel the power kick in... hit vtec.... fwah... After changing the jets my fc before my piston ceased was 25km/l... heh heh heh.... dun envy huh... haha...:lol: i dun like that sound during idling but open vtec... weeyouwee....

low end lag is maybe due to the jets u are using ba.... iker's fs pickup damn good maybe can ask him wat jets he is using....

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

njoy e outing today!!! one thing we forget!!!! to take group photo s all the gpr riders came down today... haiz... :sian:

Not all lah... i haven't got a chance to meet guys yet. :cheeky:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

wah i see the pipes yest.. all so polished n shiny..

especially xiao bai de.. bling bling..

mine clouded! LOL..

As long as used for half to one year, sure turn brown even if it is original paint by factory. :angel:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Hi guys,

any one knwo where can i get e rplacement for my GPR the metal stripe at the both end?? as mine got crash n it grind til the metal thing gone n cut thru abit at PG.

lucky i got e exhaust slider. pic attatch below to have a better understanding of what i m asking for.

exhaust.jpg

<CMO> Easy-stand(universal) make lubrication of chain easier, faster & effordless.

Video:

***NEW*** Anti-Showa Suspension. 99% secure. Protect your CB400 Spec1 & 2 rear showa suspension from stolen.

INVEST TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT

Hi guys,

any one knwo where can i get e rplacement for my GPR the metal stripe at the both end?? as mine got crash n it grind til the metal thing gone n cut thru abit at PG.

lucky i got e exhaust slider. pic attatch below to have a better understanding of what i m asking for.

maybe u can try excel motorshop...

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

Hi guys,

Call GPR Asia if necessary. Option will be to re-wrap that part with stainless steel.

How time flies...

maybe u can try excel motorshop...

Tried calling Motor excel. they dun have e parts da i m lookng for. sian...

<CMO> Easy-stand(universal) make lubrication of chain easier, faster & effordless.

Video:

***NEW*** Anti-Showa Suspension. 99% secure. Protect your CB400 Spec1 & 2 rear showa suspension from stolen.

Call GPR Asia if necessary. Option will be to re-wrap that part with stainless steel.

rewrap cuz ard $200+++.

Thanks guys.

Video: