SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

Picture? Colour?

no picture, colour is black, wif shoulder pads, elbow pads, back protector also, all in one, i only wore once

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no picture, colour is black, wif shoulder pads, elbow pads, back protector also, all in one, i only wore once

Suddenly, a thought really strike me over the weekend. Times are really BAD. :giddy:

Think I need to shelf all my buying at the moment. Thanks for the offer, man.

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

can give more details? must remove endcan bolts first?

No need to remove endcan lah...

At the tip of the exhaust, there is a screw (if your GPR is the latest gen). Unscrew it and the tip baffle comes out BUT be careful, the screw will get loose easy.

:)

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Huh? Who's trading GPR? Who is going to be the next traitor? o_O

haha... traitor seh.... ya... times are really bad sia.... wanna change bike oso have to hold back liao... wanna downgrade to 2b but the insurance even higher than my X^B insurance sia.... :giddy:

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

U wanna downgrade? Y? Cannot cope is it?

haha... if cannot cope, buying another bike doesnt it means digging ur own grave? COE coming soon la.... throw too much money on this bike until unwilling to throw anymore on it.... For those who knows me long enuff will noe ba.... the amount I spent can almost buy a sparkz 135 plus GPR fs straight cash liao sia.... :giddy:

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

hehehe.... share experience mah....:cheeky:

buy machine quite cheap actually... but after one 'fatal' encounter at one of the popular motortiam for friendliness and mineral water, problem starts piling, one lead to another.... dun ask me which shop... haha...:lol:

I miss my voom voom.....

haha... traitor seh.... ya... times are really bad sia.... wanna change bike oso have to hold back liao... wanna downgrade to 2b but the insurance even higher than my X^B insurance sia.... :giddy:

Ya... bcoz 2B bikes got a lot of problem for insurance companies - stolen, accident, etc... tats y higher premium.

How time flies...

buy machine quite cheap actually... but after one 'fatal' encounter at one of the popular motortiam for friendliness and mineral water, problem starts piling, one lead to another.... dun ask me which shop... haha...:lol:

There is no end to mods, Bro. Mod the rider, it's free...! :lol:

How time flies...

haha... if cannot cope, buying another bike doesnt it means digging ur own grave? COE coming soon la.... throw too much money on this bike until unwilling to throw anymore on it.... For those who knows me long enuff will noe ba.... the amount I spent can almost buy a sparkz 135 plus GPR fs straight cash liao sia.... :giddy:

But u put in, lets say, $1600 for COE. Still worth it rite? Another 10 years to go. In between sell, i believe still can sell for $3k. :angel:

How time flies...

There is no end to mods, Bro. Mod the rider, it's free...! :lol:

not onli mods la... its the repair that makes me sian.... here ok liao ltr there spoil again.... :sian:

But u put in, lets say, $1600 for COE. Still worth it rite? Another 10 years to go. In between sell, i believe still can sell for $3k. :angel:

ya still can get around 3k back but provided u have renewed the COE which means that onli get back 1.4k? LPPL..... wanna downgrade to 2b to save money but after doing the calculation, actually spending more...( unless i get a second hand RXZ and beh beh beh lor....) another LPPL...

Contradict la....

I miss my voom voom.....

Dun understand, after the friendly shop visit your bike got more problems!!! or they simply point out existing problems?? I also have some not so good experience... can pm me?? thanks...

Dun understand, after the friendly shop visit your bike got more problems!!! or they simply point out existing problems?? I also have some not so good experience... can pm me?? thanks...

its those kind lah... see u walking into their shop smile smile at u... ask them can do this maintaince for me? can can can will be their answer and after finish, u 'eh? y like that one?' u ask them ABC they ans u 123... after u get the 'ABC' straight into their head liao they ans u ' Orginial like that de leh... its like that one.... u see that one oso like that one... even worst than urs ar!' pointing at a bike in one dusty corner waiting for repairing. From a non existing matter make until exist liao and push it off clean because they dun noe how to rectify it.... zzzzzzzzzzz....... This kind of shop.... eeee...

I miss my voom voom.....

Same here... their mech tell me i need carb cleaning... i say no need.... after charging my tyres... play with my carb setting... now my idle is at 2k... look like i will need the carb cleaning sooner than i thought.....:sian:

...From a non existing matter make until exist liao and push it off clean because they dun noe how to rectify it.... zzzzzzzzzzz....... This kind of shop.... eeee...