SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Cheapest Auto Scooter Up to 400cc?

joey22099

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U haven't included the PCX 125/150 in your list. What about Kymcos? There are the Xciting and Downtown models which should be great for longer distance rides in comfort for 2 people plus luggage...... also there is a new Honda Forza 125 tats been launched in Europe but dunno if its here already....tat one looks like a great little luxury mini-tourer scooter tat can do 120kmh and has good fuel range....but it will be expensive no doubt (with current incredible COE prices...). It all boils down to your personal preferences and budget. I think all the abovementioned scoots are great in their own special way. If 2nd hand purchase U gotta be very careful not to end up with a lemon cos U never know how previous owners treat their bikes.... I personally ride a taiwanese scooter (Kymco Super 8 125cc) and have been happy with it thus far cos it serves its purpose of bringing me to and from work without much problems. Its certainly not the best but its the best I can afford for now....sure I yearn to have a Tmax or SilverWing but......gotta be realistic (living in relative poverty...LOL).

U haven't included the PCX 125/150 in your list. What about Kymcos? There are the Xciting and Downtown models which should be great for longer distance rides in comfort for 2 people plus luggage...... also there is a new Honda Forza 125 tats been launched in Europe but dunno if its here already....tat one looks like a great little luxury mini-tourer scooter tat can do 120kmh and has good fuel range....but it will be expensive no doubt (with current incredible COE prices...). It all boils down to your personal preferences and budget. I think all the abovementioned scoots are great in their own special way. If 2nd hand purchase U gotta be very careful not to end up with a lemon cos U never know how previous owners treat their bikes.... I personally ride a taiwanese scooter (Kymco Super 8 125cc) and have been happy with it thus far cos it serves its purpose of bringing me to and from work without much problems. Its certainly not the best but its the best I can afford for now....sure I yearn to have a Tmax or SilverWing but......gotta be realistic (living in relative poverty...LOL).

Thanks, will keep them in view :) Silverwing is one good choice, will look into that.

Have also included a few more..

Honda Wave 125

Honda Foresight 250

Honda Forza 250

Honda Helix CN250

Honda Forza

Honda Ruckus

Honda Silverwing

Yamaha Zuma 125

Yamaha Majesty

Suzuki Burgman