SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KLR650

gargantua

Hi,

Quite a few riding overseas as commuter bike. IS it available in Singapore. Cause have yet to see one?

I think maybe because its a very tall bike with no height adjustment. But it is said its better for road use that the dr650...

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by br1an@September 13, 2005 09:39 am

there were a few on the road few years back hardly see any now

Know that this is a little late, but there were only 2 KLR650 from my knowledge. I used to own one and sold it when I upgraded to a Super Tenere. Would be great if anyone knew if these two bikes are still on the road and in working condition. Cheers.

Originally posted by br1an@September 13, 2005 09:39 am

there were a few on the road few years back hardly see any now

In malaysia there is also a few riders only. Just to share my few points of view! :D

KLR650 A2 models have a bit problem on the CDI. Even through i changed the CDI but it only last for 1 year ++ .. so i add a fan for rectifier and CDI and the problem solved. The bike seems to be too heavy for off-road but it is quite comfy on road or long distance travel. The new model of KLR650 have much improved but im still prefer the old model design. The bike handle well below 140km/h, maintenance wise is simple as others bike.

cheers

MXsteven

Visit my bike photo gallery

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/06/19/bikepics-614013-full.jpg