SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

All about Steed

live-to-ride

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello steed riders. i would like to ask where i could source a whole steed vcl springer front end (from handlebar to rim). sold my dragstar and bought myself again a steed vse with solid rear wheel.

by the way, you can check out some cruiser bikers scene here....

Cruiser Bikers

and here...

Cruisin'

a lot of steed owners, and good thing that west eagle factory is located nearby. wild pipes and single carb conversion.

a friend of mine did a single carb conversion and it was wicked. he used one of the carbs from a suzuki bandit, had a aluminum pipe welding shop weld two curved pipes to serve as intake manifold and voila! potato-potato sound similar to HD.

common works here are bobber fenders, and almost all items from west eagle/easyriders japan. we also din a cruiserfest last october 8. all cruisers from 100cc to 2000cc are welcomed.

shiny side up, rubber side down!!! let's ride!!!

hello steed riders. i would like to ask where i could source a whole steed vcl springer front end (from handlebar to rim). sold my dragstar and bought myself again a steed vse with solid rear wheel.

by the way, you can check out some cruiser bikers scene here....

Cruiser Bikers

and here...

Cruisin'

a lot of steed owners, and good thing that west eagle factory is located nearby. wild pipes and single carb conversion.

a friend of mine did a single carb conversion and it was wicked. he used one of the carbs from a suzuki bandit, had a aluminum pipe welding shop weld two curved pipes to serve as intake manifold and voila! potato-potato sound similar to HD.

common works here are bobber fenders, and almost all items from west eagle/easyriders japan. we also din a cruiserfest last october 8. all cruisers from 100cc to 2000cc are welcomed.

shiny side up, rubber side down!!! let's ride!!!

I might know someone selling. The Springer forks with front rim. Not too sure about the condition but I can help you ask if you want.

Guest chuinjie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181652[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]181653[/ATTACH]Finally collected my bike :) Rode for 10km+ , very very happy with the work done! :smile:

how does one go about getting a tank lift?

regards,

chuinjie

oldboy`s exhaust is aftermarket.. not tong-ed stock exhaust.. met up wif him n his bike fer a short while yest.. his bike is super sweet n da exhaust.. juz left me droolin~.. GAWD~..! super nice bike lar..! *thumbs up!* can`t wait fer mine to be done.. =))

You Ain`t Ridin.. If It Ain`t Slidin..

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k301/trialsin/siggie3.jpg

Oh..they do mods too? Thanks for the info...going to visit there for quote...they do HD as well?

Yes, he can do everything you requested, or even give you more ideas. He can do all bikes but don't think the shop beside him will be happy to see HD in his shop. :p

Guest chuinjie
oldboy`s exhaust is aftermarket.. not tong-ed stock exhaust.. met up wif him n his bike fer a short while yest.. his bike is super sweet n da exhaust.. juz left me droolin~.. GAWD~..! super nice bike lar..! *thumbs up!* can`t wait fer mine to be done.. =))

since not "tonged", mind revealing where to find similar stuffs? : )

regards,

chuinjie

Guest chuinjie
There are 2 knobs to support the tank, relocating them to a higher point than the original positions to have the tank lifted. .

oh please!! let me know where to get those nobs!! pretty please!!! : )

regards,

chuinjie

by convertin to single carb.. does it improve performance..? or just fer da HD sound..?

what my friend did with his single carb conversion is that he played with different jettings until he was able to get his desired outcome. he was able to get a similar HD sound but also improved his top end. plus the fact that he played with his front and rear sprockets. he's cruising 140kph without breaking a sweat.

forgot to mention that his steed is a 600 model so only 4 speed transmission. he's currently hunting for a transmission from a 400 model since it sports a 5 speed tranny.

he also changed his CDI from stock to twin CDI (X2)from an underbone bike, a honda wave 125cc and his ignition coil is from a mitsubishi galant 4G63. so no rev limiter for him. crazy fast cruiser that gives local CB400 super four riders a run for their money.

here's my friend's steed 600 with single carb conversion..

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll76/ylectroman/DSC01243.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll76/ylectroman/DSC01245.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll76/ylectroman/DSCF2415.jpg

the lowered rear shock is from a yamaha sniper 135.

oh please!! let me know where to get those nobs!! pretty please!!! : )

regards,

chuinjie

Tank lift done by the workshop. You can go there for a quote if you want.

since not "tonged", mind revealing where to find similar stuffs? : )

I got it from an ex-steed owner who brought in from Thailand.

regards,

chuinjie

Guest chuinjie
Tank lift done by the workshop. You can go there for a quote if you want.

Thank you very much~ : )

regards,

chuinjie

hey guys.. i`m lookin fer da original/stock headlight or abit smaller den dat also can.. those who haf a spare to let go.. do lemme noe as mine is too small..

i`m also lookin fer a stock tank.. must be in gd cond as mine is in pretty bad shape..

do rch me at 91055134 if u haf any of the items to let go.. thks2..! =)

You Ain`t Ridin.. If It Ain`t Slidin..

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k301/trialsin/siggie3.jpg

Guest chuinjie

i am also curious as to where i could find a good half cap. not those vanity type but those that are actually snell or dot approved. anyone?

regards,

chuinjie