First-time motorbike riders can consider getting the following basic motorcycle accessories to prep your bike for maximum practicality and comfort during your rides.
- Phone Mount - Attached to your handlebar, so you can mount your phone for GPS navigation.
- Dashcam / Gopro - For video proof in case of any accident. Get one that's waterproof, with night vision, and covers both front and rear view.
- Motorbike Cover - To protect your bike from the weather (rain, UV, dust), reducing wear & tear.
- Balaclava / Head Scarf - To protect your face from dust, and to prevent your helmet from getting smelly from sweat.
- Toolkit - In case of emergencies. Or if you simply need to adjust your mirrors.
- Top Box / Side Box - For practical riders, so you can keep all your barang, no need to carry around your helmet and jacket.
- Voltmeter - A portable USB that allows you to charge your phone while you ride.
- Foam Grip Cover - To reduce vibration and improve handlebar grip.
What other motorcycle accessories are your must-haves?