SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Love For Ridding

Encik Pat

no need Fazer...don't follow ppl, hor bro.... buy wat u can afford... wats gd for ppl might not be good 4u.

in fact, got Phantom TA200 and SP150 went up to Malacca and genting with them.......

So join CSM for every of his trip to get used to your bike... I know next sunday he is organising a trip...

yes do joint us if u can...

and thank Q to both of u for helping me out in this and

every one of the coming trip too

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not the bike, but its the rider that makes the difference

hahaha, RIDER makes the Difference... ok lah... next time you swop your bandit with Kr150....

There is no secret recipe..... To...... Inner Peace.......

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2008-06/39664259.jpg

in fact, got Phantom TA200 and SP150 went up to Malacca and genting with them.......

So join CSM for every of his trip to get used to your bike... I know next sunday he is organising a trip...

CSM stands for what?

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

haha, cos i skidded last week, the fear is still there:giddy:

thanks for guiding me, i really appreciate it.

haha, next time i upgrade to fazer???? i also dunno, got to save up for a couple of yrs

the only way to get through ur fear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

is to face it......................

ride move and u will be a better rider

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

watching spiderman movie now... the girl solid ahhh...neneh big

wah.... you wanna come back early because you wanna watch the big neneg girl in spiderman movie

There is no secret recipe..... To...... Inner Peace.......

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2008-06/39664259.jpg

that bike are make for ppl to do that to them

if u dont do that to them....... u are leting them down

teo bo....

very correct over

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

I agree.... who knows by the time he got the $$$$, he buy STX1300.... but really must plan for the $$$$, Buy what you can afford unless you are same breed as RSM or CSM... to them $$$$ no issue 1.... everyday UU lui....

Any way good news is Road Tax going to reduce by 15% effectively from July 08

scarli i get MT-01

HUH....... patient can ride the KR150 faster

than sparker1 ride the bandit

experience counts, scarli few yrs later i can be as gd as u guys

Cash Sorting Machine

:giddy: :giddy: :giddy: