SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bajaj Pulsar Lovers 2007

chander_vr

:smile: I'm getting to like the honda wave cos it is semi-auto, no clutch,ease of operation & simpicity, if not i would have got a bajar pulsar too.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was in bangalore 2 yrs ago...

but i din c ani pulsar...

mostly kup-look-alike.(cant rmbr wat model/brand)

hmm.. or mayb i saw it, but didnt recognise..

FOR SALE (PM for more details)

-inline hockey guards,stick, gloves,pants

-ipod shuffle, 1GB, red, limited edition

And Good News, I went to register for a new Bajaj yesterday. At a bike shop in Bt Batok, Mid View building. Shop name has a (2000) to its name. Bike comes with a box with insurance. Collecting it this week. So I will defiantely have more to add later. Going for a long ride on Sat.

Any suggestion on sending it for a Dyno?

I am going to receive my new Bajaj Pulsar 180 on Friday, Intend to go riding up north on Saturday.

So what is the update from the other users abt this bike?

Outspoken, should have some update on the mileage by now

Suvespa How abt you?

Do you guys can continue to add more stuff, even start a riding group up north?

Spectrum from Hornets organising a ride up Kukup this sat. 100km 1 way.

You can find out more details at the Hornets thread.

Was planning to join but realised can't cos got to celebrate mama's birthday

http://photos-313.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v160/113/88/592651313/n592651313_483240_5577.jpg

Originally posted by hazian03@Feb 8 2006, 08:45 AM

And Good News, I went to register for a new Bajaj yesterday. At a bike shop in Bt Batok, Mid View building. Shop name has a (2000) to its name. Bike comes with a box with insurance. Collecting it this week. So I will defiantely have more to add later. Going for a long ride on Sat.

Any suggestion on sending it for a Dyno?

hw much was it?

perhaps u can give a price breakdwn?

btw, y do u wana dyno ur bike?

I got the bike with Insurance and Box without IU for $4700. Bt Batok, coz I intent to service my bike there as well.Sold of my GSX 400. ANd near my place too

I got the silver. Black looked good too but I felt Silver made the bike look big almost like a 250cc.

I have heard that a Dyno run in makes the bike perform better. Any comments?

And I met a rider who just bought the Pulsar. collected it only yesterday. Said wonderful things abt it. He Was from India. Said that Bajaj is the best selling brand in INdia, and this bike performs well 50Km/Litre is no problem, he said that he hopes it will hit 60Km/litre. Anyway, I read in a another Forum that this bike has already achieved that type of mileage.

That means yesterday just saw 3 Bajaj Pulsars on the road. I know for certain that I will see more in the coming months.

Riders out there what are your mileage so far Distance travelled and per litre. Hope word spread around and more riders can share your comments

i tot dyno run in is usu for bigger cc bikes?

i tink 2b bikes, might have no diff..

correct me if m wrg..

aniway, i live @bukit batok too....

hp to c u and ur bike ard..

Hi, I just bought the Pulsar. Received it on Friday. Took it up North on Saturday. Rode it up to Kulai and back, just to help in the running in. It was about 66 km. Topped up my tank before coming back in. Amazing 1.1L. So that made it 1 L = 60 km

I rode at a constant 65 km/h. Did not want to stress the engine. It was very rough in the beginning, 1st gear was like riding a horse. Cannot blame it, this is a very torque bike. To wards the end of my trip, the 1st gear was very smooth. I guess it has to do with the running in.

Overall, the ride was very smooth, engine performed beyond my expectation. And I believe that over time (after running in) I can increase my speed and still get the same fuel consumption.

Meet a Malaysian on Friday; he has completed his running in, 3000 km. He needs to ride to and from work abt 60km each day. Said he rides a 110km/hr. and it able to achieve 40km/lit. So that he only needs to top up every ten days. He is very happy with it.

I do not think that I will ride at that speed all the time considering the lower speed limit of 90km /h. So I believe that I can get abt 55km/l or 60km/l. considering that I am an easy rider compared to Malaysian who always rides very hard and fast.

I will keep everyone updated and I hope that this thread will continue to attract comments and suggestion and more Bajaj riders will join in the post

Hi, I just bought the Pulsar. Received it on Friday. Took it up North on Saturday. Rode it up to Kulai and back, just to help in the running in. It was about 66 km. Topped up my tank before coming back in. Amazing 1.1L. So that made it 1 L = 60 km.

I rode at a constant 65 km/h. Did not want to stress the engine. It was very rough in the beginning, 1st gear was like riding a horse. Cannot blame it, this is a very torque bike. To wards the end of my trip, the 1st gear was very smooth. I guess it has to do with the running in.

Overall, the ride was very smooth, engine performed beyond my expectation. And I believe that over time (after running in) I can increase my speed and still get the same fuel consumption.

Meet a Malaysian on Friday; he has completed his running in, 3000 km. He needs to ride to and from work abt 60km each day. Said he rides a 110km/hr. and it able to achieve 40km/lit. So that he only needs to top up every ten days. He is very happy with it.

I do not think that I will ride at that speed all the time considering the lower speed limit of 90km /h. So I believe that I can get abt 55km/l or 60km/l. considering that I am an easy rider compared to Malaysian who always rides very hard and fast.

I will keep everyone updated and I hope that this thread will continue to attract comments and suggestion and more Bajaj riders will join in the post

:thumb:

I bought this bike at $4700 with Insurance and Box on the road, without IU. So total paid $4850. But they got the bike from somewhere else, not from universal.

I found out that at Universal $4600 with box and IU without insurance, so would have needed up paying $4950.

Yesterday found out that at the bike shops at Bt Merah (ABC) this same bike being sold for abt $4400 on the road (with everything), but the bracket for the box not very secure.

And yes I was the one at Bt Batok

Originally posted by hazian03@Feb 15 2006, 12:58 PM

I bought this bike at $4700 with Insurance and Box on the road, without IU. So total paid $4850. But they got the bike from somewhere else, not from universal.

I found out that at Universal $4600 with box and IU without insurance, so would have needed up paying $4950.

Yesterday found out that at the bike shops at Bt Merah (ABC) this same bike being sold for abt $4400 on the road (with everything), but the bracket for the box not very secure.

And yes I was the one at Bt Batok

Just to check with u,is ur insurance 1st party or 3rd party?got the bike at $5500 with first party insurance and IU without box and my insurance is almost $1000 so was just wondering is it becos of the insurance or the bike price have dropped?cos i bought the bike just before new year.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n74/outspoken_69/newsignature2.jpg

I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.

i believe the engine uses 2 plugs per cylinder,

hence a more efficient fuel combustion,

translating to higher mileage.

This is akin to the new Honda's City(car) i-DSL technology.

Also gives better fuel consumption.

just my 2 cents worth.

cheers!

Because of him the lame walked briskly,

And the songless through him burst into melody.

//////////////////Algazel (1111AD)//////////////////

I only bought 2nd party insurance, so the price is lower, $350 only. Monthly abt $131 X36

mnemonic: 500km per tank is an understatement. I have already reached 280km and the fuel gauge still shows near full, just slightly below. I don't believe the gauge, So open the Tank cap. WOW the petrol still near the top. By my calculation I should be able to hit 800 km at Before Reserve.

I cannot remember who it was at the bike shop, coz both me and my husband will use this "ID". In fact that day I was waiting for my husband to arrive. So far he was riding it most of the time, Last I rode it, I agree with him, that the ride was comfortable and felt light, easy to control. And of course the wrt petrol means that I will pump petrol evey 2 weeks only. What ever I save from petrol from the GSX can now go to pay for the installment, servicing and aswell as the season parking, Overall great savings.......

hey hazian03 $130 for 36mth, nt bad.... very affordable. just to check, how much downpayment did u pay for the bike that u have to pay $130 a mth. sorry for asking all the financial questions...jus wana make sure i have enuf to pay for the bike by myself.... thanx alot once again and happy riding.....

$4700 +$150 (IU) = $4850, Down bike $600, + Cash $250. Loan on $4000. You may have to neg your own price and deal. Safe bet would be Cash $850 - $1000.

Just came back, 350km and fuel gauge slightly below Full. I think the petrol will last me another week. So in total 2 weeks. Soooooo GOOOD

Latest: The first gear is now almost smooth. As they say this bike is definately MALE. Alot of Brute power. Tried accelerating over a short stretch of road just now. Pick up was excellent, speed up prettty fast. Can't wait for the first EO change. So far travelling at 60-70km/h. Now want to try at 90km/h. EO Chnage tomorrow at total tachomtr 500km. Want to do it early, to clear the initial oil. plus IU and box fitting tomorrow also.:smile:

I am not sure that the bike will vibrate at 110km/h. One malaysian rider said that he ride at 1100/kmh everyday, so far every thing good. But his FC drop to 600km per tank ie 1 lit = 40km which is alo good becoz you can reach KL and back on one tank. Plus he really push the bike.

adyra: Do you own a Bajaj Pulsar?:confused: