SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[SSDC] Class 2B (2016)

Today is my 2nd attempt at L2. Getting better, but still not consistent on the Plank. Failed, again.

Need to keep remind myself to grip the tank, relax upper body and DON'T LOOK DOWN!!! But I still did once and yup down I went. Really need to practice more on Plank and get those "steps" drilled into my coconut head.

My trainer for these 2 x L2 attempts is Mr. Hazli. He is really patient & those words of encouragement really helped me. Thanks.

Will just keep on learning & trying... cheers!

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.. My first post in this forum. I enrolled my class 2b since 12 May 2016 and now i at practical 4 this coming Thurs for the first time. I hope i can pass by this year december. Pray hard. ������������

If you continuously take all available lessons within the shortest period, I am sure that is possible :)

Took my first Practical Test today and passed with 18 points! Super super lucky! Started since January 2016.

Good luck to everyone taking Class 2B! Perhaps will see some of you in Class 2A next year possibly?

congrats bro. welcome to the real world.

if you intend to buy a bike and ride, please be very careful. i had my fair share of near miss accidents and i have only been riding 2 - 3 weeks ......

I have Mother Teresa's heart <3

My trainer for these 2 x L2 attempts is Mr. Hazli. He is really patient & those words of encouragement really helped me. Thanks.

Mr Hazli... To those who get him for practical lesson, good luck to u. Unreasonable & lazy instructor. Will probably fail you unless you really kilat. Every time I in his lesson, he always give the same comment for everyone. Either wide U turn or bad lane changing. Sure, he gives encouraging words to boost your morale, but after going through countless of lessons in SSDC, other instructors are much better in terms of feedback given & effort put in.

So sorry I had to rant, I just had so much bad experience with this guy. Felt that if people compliment him, he should be complained about as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you continuously take all available lessons within the shortest period, I am sure that is possible :)

Lol.. I failed my lesson 4 with 1 immediate failure after the pylon salom i didn't stop to give way. Really heartpain. At my very last point sia. And i get 12 points for other mistakes. Sian.

Today is my 2nd attempt at L2. Getting better, but still not consistent on the Plank. Failed, again.

Need to keep remind myself to grip the tank, relax upper body and DON'T LOOK DOWN!!! But I still did once and yup down I went. Really need to practice more on Plank and get those "steps" drilled into my coconut head.

Will just keep on learning & trying... cheers!

Hey, the plank u need to start with abit of speed on so you can balance. Do open strottle abit more and the the balance do engine braking atleast abt 5times. All the best ya.

Mr Hazli... So sorry I had to rant, I just had so much bad experience with this guy.

I respect your view.

Passed my L2 this morning. I find that the more anxious I'm, the worst my performance will be.

But I still need to practice plank more when I'm "qualified" to book for CR.

L3(i) here I come!!! But hor, think lots of ppl taking L3 cos no weekend free slot till 2 weeks later!!!! No choice lah, wait lor.

Have a nice weekend, everybody.

Hey, the plank u need to start with abit of speed on so you can balance. Do open strottle abit more and the the balance do engine braking atleast abt 5times. All the best ya.

Thanks for the tips. What I did:

. start with sufficient speed to get stable course before and going up plank.

. constant throttle & clutch

. lightly tap,hold,release rear brake about 5 to 6 times

. most important for me - look far! I fell cos I looked down. Painful lessons...

Hazli is this one?

5695.jpg

Mr Hazli... To those who get him for practical lesson, good luck to u. Unreasonable & lazy instructor. Will probably fail you unless you really kilat. Every time I in his lesson, he always give the same comment for everyone. Either wide U turn or bad lane changing. Sure, he gives encouraging words to boost your morale, but after going through countless of lessons in SSDC, other instructors are much better in terms of feedback given & effort put in.

So sorry I had to rant, I just had so much bad experience with this guy. Felt that if people compliment him, he should be complained about as well.

But to be fair, I dunno about how he treats others. Maybe I just unluckily caught him at his bad mood.

Erms, I got him during Lesson 7, final one. I find him very good leh. Quite encouraging and dun talk alot cock kind.

There's one I like how he teach, Ng Kheong Han. Precise and objective.

Erms, I got him during Lesson 7, final one. I find him very good leh. Quite encouraging and dun talk alot cock kind.

There's one I like how he teach, Ng Kheong Han. Precise and objective.

I dunno ah. Maybe cos L7 is 1 to 1. Easier to be objective. But when he take mass lessons, either he pass everyone or fail everyone.

I dunno ah. Maybe cos L7 is 1 to 1. Easier to be objective. But when he take mass lessons, either he pass everyone or fail everyone.

Today assessment. Debrief, he also sounded very respectful. Erms...

Dude, I didnt say he's disrespectful. Actually, he's nice and friendly. He gives words of encouragement & motivation.

But to me those words hold no meaning. Empty words. Because of what he did when he took me for L5 & L6. Simply failed everyone because apparently everyone had "wide U turn" and "bad lane changing". Didnt bother to go through with everyone what each individual's specific mistakes were. Gives me the impression that he's a lazy instructor.

Unreasonable in a sense that he expects you to be really solid to pass the lesson (L5 to be specific). I went L5 with a friend of mine, he failed us both even though we were almost flawless.

We went again on another day (different instructor), did much worse than the first time, MUCH worse, but instructor passed us.

Same incident happened with L6. Maybe that's why I dislike him. Idk.

No leh... My 2 x L2 by him, he passed at least half the group.

I only managed to successfully cross the plank 2 out of 6 times, I would be worried if he passed me.

Maybe age plays a part... as age grows, balls shrinks. :lol:

One man's meat is another man's poison. My 2 cents...

is it normal to take lesson one more than 1 time? i know how to ride bike and everything but my next lesson will be my 3rd lesson and i still havent pass lesson 1. im now on the outer circuit...

Yeah I took 2 times to pass lesson 1.. Lesson 1 must really follow instructor instructions like the proper way to down gear etc.

Finally passed L7 in the 3rd time. Very demoralising to fail L7. Its the most expensive lesson as well.

Booked TP on 25th Aug. Hopefully can clear in 1 time

That great! wow now tp less than a month can get date!? Nice remember keep going for circuit revision. Good Luck!