SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[SSDC] Class 2B (2016)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Failed my first attempt of Lesson 6. I failed by going wrong route, the 2nd right turn, I stupidly followed the rider infront and went straight. I was too nervous and did the mistake. Now I know the test route but can someone enlighten me when to keep to the extreme left lane? First stop point and 2nd point must be at extreme left lane and when returning to school. Anywhere else?

Failed my first attempt of Lesson 6. I failed by going wrong route, the 2nd right turn, I stupidly followed the rider infront and went straight. I was too nervous and did the mistake. Now I know the test route but can someone enlighten me when to keep to the extreme left lane? First stop point and 2nd point must be at extreme left lane and when returning to school. Anywhere else?

Try not to follow the rider in front. I failed my lesson 5 road lesson by following the front rider doing a lot mistakes.. Like change lane abruptly. Just ride as per your own and remember the road traffic rules. on your 2nd right turn where there is the whole row of lorry trucks parked there and on the way back to school the road with car park these are the 2 you need not keep left. Most of my road lesson 100% got lorries or vehicle parked there so there is no need to keep left then right then back left. Confirm with your instructors again. Good luck and you are nearing TP already!

Congrats! Did you manage to do the Expressway Familiarisation Ride as well?

I took it the next week cus i had fyp presentation that day. I took it yesterday! Quite awesome 90kmph! Its quite fun! Tho the acceleration lane to enter the expressway is abit intensed. :p

Revision is actually depend on whether you already quite good with the bike or not. But the more is always better cause you can improve your technical handling of the school bike so your moves look smoother and you can be more confident. If you can pass lesson 7 means you're worthy to pass the tp in the instructors eyes.

Don't worry. Same happened for me. 2nd practical 1 I went outer circuit, and my whole group failed :( our turning not centered, stopping still not very stable.

haha shag. went for my 2nd pract 1, managed to go to outer circuit and my whole group didnt manage to go through too haha. the instructor just told us that once we have more practice next practical will probably pass. hopefully thats the case. haha

Nope it doesn't. But try not to get gate pass during important times like IPPT, shooting or what not. Even though you can retake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oooh i miss shooting....bang bang or phut phut marksman and 200 in the pocket!all the best bro

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

Just passed my RTT! 50/50!! Passed my Lesson 07 on Tuesday so finally going for TP! Wanted to book at SSDC machine but the system haven't update yet. Went to the level 3 but it was already close, though they said that it will be updated automatically in 24hrs. Getting very very close to 2B license!!

My historic attempts since Jan 16:

Lesson 01 - 3

Lesson 02 - 1

Lesson 03 (i) - 2

Lesson 03 (ii) - 2

Lesson 04 - 5

Lesson 05 - 2

Lesson 06 - 1

Lesson 07 - 3

How is everyone doing so far? Care to share?

BBDC

Lesson 1.01 - 1

Lesson 1.02 - 1

Lesson 1.03 - 1

Lesson 2.01 - 1

Lesson 2.02 - 1

Lesson 3.01 - 2

Lesson 3.02 - 1

Lesson 4.01 - 1

Lesson 4.02 - 1

Lesson 5.01 - 1

Lesson 5.02 - 1

Lesson 6.01 - 1

Lesson 7.01 - 1

Lesson 8.01 - 1

TP = failed twice..3rd attempt otw

This is my historic attempts since Feb 16:

Lesson 01 - 3

Lesson 02 - 2

Lesson 03 (i) - 2

Lesson 03 (ii) - 1

Lesson 04 - 5

Lesson 05 - 1

Lesson 06 - 1

Lesson 07 - 2

tp on 23rd June. hmmmmmmmm not nervous at all. maybe because its still so far away :cry:

I have Mother Teresa's heart <3

Hi all!

I cleared Lesson 4 on thursday on first try. My lesson 5 is on wednesday

My Progress:

Cleared all classroom lessons 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7.

Cleared RTT ×1 50/50

Lesson 1 ×2

Lesson 2 ×1

Lesson 3(i) ×2

Lesson 3(ii) ×1

Lesson 4 × 1

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Hello all!

I'm back! Lesson 7 on Thursday !

Any tips from anyone here? 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go and do one Road Revison before Lesson 07. Would be very helpful.

Just relax and treat it like a normal lesson. The more nervous you are, the more likely you will cock up.