SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Any dancer out here???

Einnocent

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought there's alr a thread for this?

anyway wat kind of dance are u looking for? hip hop? or ballroom?

young ppl tend to go for hip hop, c walk, etc

mature ppl wil go for salsa, rumba, rock n roll, etc

seriously all is jus as good, everything depends on the crowd n the atmosphere.

i rather hav nightmares den sweet dreams of u

erm.. i am looking more into ballroom dance... i saw the thread by it like been long ago and it dead..

Would be good to know ppl who share the both same interest as in bike and dance.. but it seem to be very little ppl ard...

When your heart skips a beat, that's simply my thoughts giving it a gentle embrace!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/xoxSoccer191/random%20pics/random%20pics/italianbella.gif

I wish to be a Happy Girl!

Class 2B [21st Aug 2006]

wat are u looking at?

if there are new lessons n if u r interested, i will let u know. salsa beginner jus started tis week, 1 week once, 10 lessons, so u hav to wait til the nx 1.

currently there are also sq rumba, disco rock, rock n roll, bachata, etc. but all started liao.. so u hav to wait also. too many gals also.

arnd $30-40 for 8-10 lessons.

erm.. i am looking more into ballroom dance... i saw the thread by it like been long ago and it dead..

Would be good to know ppl who share the both same interest as in bike and dance.. but it seem to be very little ppl ard...

hip hop street jazz!! ballroom? 0.o cck!

msn/facebook -> heaven_of_skies hotmail com

pls refers to forum page 1182 post 59096

register for sms updates on upcoming outings/gatherings/news!

pm me:

nick//phone no.//service provider (m1/starhub/singtel)//name(full name with surname)//address(area//street name//block)//date of birth//bikemodel//plate no

all info confidential

• 2 weeks later...

oh ya sure.. me already kinda noob in salsa.. started off like 3 weeks??

When your heart skips a beat, that's simply my thoughts giving it a gentle embrace!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/xoxSoccer191/random%20pics/random%20pics/italianbella.gif

I wish to be a Happy Girl!

Class 2B [21st Aug 2006]

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have given them my particulars and contact 2 weeks ago but have yet to receive any news from them. I think group classes take quite long to start cos they need to consolidate the masses. I will wait a while more, if still no reply then have to find another dance studio.

Which studio are you with Ranzl?

Harley Davidson is not just a bike, it's a lifestyle......

Have given them my particulars and contact 2 weeks ago but have yet to receive any news from them. I think group classes take quite long to start cos they need to consolidate the masses. I will wait a while more, if still no reply then have to find another dance studio.

Which studio are you with Ranzl?

im not w any studio. haha, i guess u can say i learn from CC :p

good luck w ur dancing :D~

mayb nx time, u will b a regular at union sq. haha

Sorry if i posted a silly qn.

Is there any recommendation for learning freestyle (e.g hip hop etc.)?

what is the fee like?

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5838/hebesp4.gif

正在寻找属于自己专署的公主...

im not w any studio. haha, i guess u can say i learn from CC :p

good luck w ur dancing :D~

mayb nx time, u will b a regular at union sq. haha

CC is also a good place to learn if the instructors are good and have good styles to teach. Not forgetting rates are always cheaper there. They still have not called me. Anyway, i'll be out for 2 weeks. Hmm.... Union Square? Sounds like people do line dancing there, not my cup of tea really....

• 1 month later...
CC is also a good place to learn if the instructors are good and have good styles to teach. Not forgetting rates are always cheaper there. They still have not called me. Anyway, i'll be out for 2 weeks. Hmm.... Union Square? Sounds like people do line dancing there, not my cup of tea really....

u r wrong. lots of ppl do latin dancing there. go n take a look

You mean they do it out in the open or is it a studio? I am still looking for a dance studio to learn....

its a club where ppl dance. well...

look for CC lor... usually they hav dance class. its better if u hav a partner. =]

• 2 weeks later...
its a club where ppl dance. well...

look for CC lor... usually they hav dance class. its better if u hav a partner. =]

I don't have a partner cos most of my friends don't like this sport. They prefer to go to a coffee house and talk co*k. I think maybe i will settle for a studio at Bugis opposite the Fu Lu Shou complex, though i would much prefer somewhere nearer to my place.... parking is also a problem there....