SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda 150 SP can't start :(

Hi guys,

I'll just vent my frustrations and issues here and see if any fellow buddies here could give a tip or 2.

Last week, i went to the shop (Speedy Motor)where i bought my SP at AMK to do full service. When i bought the bike which is about a month ago, he told me that once the one month warranty is almost up, you could come and we'll do for you full service.

At the shop, halfway servicing my bike. The mechanic told me that the Tao Keh said that i was paying for the full service. I was shocked and so i called the Tao Keh. We managed to make an agreement and therefore that problem is settle.

Suddenly, the mechanic tried kicking my bike to no avail. I was shocked and then he told me that he didn't touch anything therefore any issues to the bike must be paid to be replace. He then tried pestering here and there till about 7pm till my bike got running again(I came there at 11am).

A day later, i left my bike under the rain for like 20 minutes before trying to start it again. It started but then died off with the stuttering sound. It then took me about 30 minutes to get it running again and the problem arose.

I had to kick for like 30-40 minutes every single time to get it started so i decided to bring it to a nearby bike shop(had to push my bike there) Lee Huat Co. He told me that my killswitch had issues and therefore he removed it.

It worked like a charm till just now about 11pm. I tried to kick but my engine doesn't light up. :(

It seems like there's no spark at all to run the engine.

Any bros here care to help?

I've also tried to push start.

I've burned so much money to all the mechanics who see me as a P plate rider and ketok me

Things i've done:

Changed new sparkplug

Drained Carburettor

New Oil Seal

Serviced piston etc

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what you need is a good reliable bike shop.

lee huat is the bk timah woodlands there izzit? i frequented there in my 2b days. they're more or less honest but the problem is they deal mostly with ah pek bikers who want quick cheap repairs so thats mostly what they're good at.

if you live that area i recommend bringing your bike to unique at toh guan.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/689/siggyyy.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/203/hsmj.jpg

It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

lee huat is the bk timah woodlands there izzit? i frequented there in my 2b days. they're more or less honest but the problem is they deal mostly with ah pek bikers who want quick cheap repairs so thats mostly what they're good at.

Haha tow? Sianzzz

Unique? Knife very sharp ,you know? Chop here chop there, chop everywhere! after TS chop chop chop become minced meat , how?

Is TS willing to pay, good and reliable MONEY too? hahaha

All those used bikes from moto tiam are crap lah! just like their 'TAO KEH'!

TS bike obviously 'leaking' here and there and bike working parts need to be changed or 'clean' and all gaskets changed and also seal with with good gasket sealant, where there are no gasket.

In short, his bike need to split case lah!

But moto tiam will only give him a splitting headache when they open their mouth and quote him for HOW much they will charge him for the job! hahahaha