SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Sach Madass 125CC

Movitar

Guys... found this gadget which is able to gauge fuel. Have spoken to the supplier. He said for bikes without fuel gauges we might need to insert extra fuel gauage into our tanks. Samples for this unit will be arrving next week.

Perhaps you guys might be interested???

guys, have you noticed something about our digital display? at the moment when you turn on the ignition, our digital display boots up and actually shows quite alot of functions. there's fuel level indicator, low EO indicator and etc which i cannot remember all la. :cheeky: hence, i believe our digital display is capable of doing more than just showing total mileage, trip mileage, time and speed. i believe it is just a matter of finding the available and suitable sensors to plug and play.

what do you think? :smile:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys... found this gadget which is able to gauge fuel. Have spoken to the supplier. He said for bikes without fuel gauges we might need to insert extra fuel gauage into our tanks. Samples for this unit will be arrving next week.

Perhaps you guys might be interested???

how much is it selling?

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

pic..of my ass without hand guards...

your yellow colour ASS is really bright and outstanding! :thumb:the seat goes very well with the whole thing! it is interesting to note that you have side boxes too! can go supermarket shopping, one side put duck the other side put chicken! :sweat:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

guys, have you noticed something about our digital display? at the moment when you turn on the ignition, our digital display boots up and actually shows quite alot of functions. there's fuel level indicator, low EO indicator and etc which i cannot remember all la. :cheeky: hence, i believe our digital display is capable of doing more than just showing total mileage, trip mileage, time and speed. i believe it is just a matter of finding the available and suitable sensors to plug and play.

Noticed that too. Perhaps it might be display unit is meant for other bikes but used onto Madass, thus not all the functions are available for usage.

Have no idea how much the unit will cost..samples units will arrive next week. if you guys are interested maybe we can arrange to go down together and see what they can offer?

Shall get address & date from supplier & inform you guys if there are any interested parties.

your yellow colour ASS is really bright and outstanding! :thumb:the seat goes very well with the whole thing! it is interesting to note that you have side boxes too! can go supermarket shopping, one side put duck the other side put chicken! :sweat:

ke..ke... ke... need the boxes to store raincoats/boots etc... yes you are right.. another box is meant for to store the chicken/duck rice......

However i will be selling the side boxes and make way for another set of boxes which is smaller in size. Believe the outlook will turn out to be better.

Have no idea how much the unit will cost..samples units will arrive next week. if you guys are interested maybe we can arrange to go down together and see what they can offer?

Shall get address & date from supplier & inform you guys if there are any interested parties.

i'm interested. do buzz me up dude! :thumb:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

However i will be selling the side boxes and make way for another set of boxes which is smaller in size. Believe the outlook will turn out to be better.

dude, maybe you can make a search on boxes by the brand of Trax. IMO i think they look great. just for your info. :smile:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

dude, maybe you can make a search on boxes by the brand of Trax. IMO i think they look great. just for your info. :smile:

Thanx... will do that. Pm me yr contact no. shall contatc u via sms the address/time when i have arrange with supplier next monday.

Thanx... will do that. Pm me yr contact no. shall contatc u via sms the address/time when i have arrange with supplier next monday.

no need pm la. i am very open one. just dun disturb me too late in the night. but i'm fine if i'm working on night shift. 96391696. :thumb:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

I believed LTA meddled with a few functions of our Madassers before declaring it road legal. Our original Madass has the hazard light function. If you notice on page 7 of the manual, there's suppose to be a 'Light Switch' for 'off', 'positioning light', or 'driving light'. Damn them LTAs.

I'm not afraid to go fast, it's the crashing and burning that sucks...

Loving My Ducati Monster 696..Alison..

I believed LTA meddled with a few functions of our Madassers before declaring it road legal. Our original Madass has the hazard light function. If you notice on page 7 of the manual, there's suppose to be a 'Light Switch' for 'off', 'positioning light', or 'driving light'. Damn them LTAs.

i think that's mainly due to the headlight being able to be switched off. that's why LTA took it out. :sian: our ACTUAL Madass also do not have chain guard de.

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

do you guys know where or what sensors to buy to make the digital display fully functional? Installation should not be a problem once we can get the sensors.

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

Dude , have you sort out that leakage??

Not yet man. Seems to be ok now. I realised that it's only leaking when I off my bike and will stop soon after. Maybe the epoxy softens and hardens when engine is hot and cold respectively. Will get seal replaced once have the time.