SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Sach Madass 125CC

Movitar

I know local mechs can mod the bike with an additional oil cooler..... if I am not wrong the spare part belongs to Honda wave. How much I am not sure....

Have see a lady at MAH motor riding a black color Madass couple of times...so i guess this bike is pretty popular with the ladies.....

so technically speaking, we just need to find out how much the oil cooler of honda wave cost and pay the mech the labour charges right? where is this mech? :D

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Btw.. Had just recently bought couple bottles of Motul 3000 20W50 Mineral oil from one of the forumers for $8 per bottle. D.I.Y oil change myself... found the oil is pretty ok for this bike.. You guys might want to give it a try...

hey dude, i'm surprised that you opt for mineral oil instead of semi syn or fully syn. any particular reasons for that? :smile:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

Well mod, new bikes came here without engine oil, you're right about that. But ooracing sells the engine with a bottle of engine oil in case you didn't notice.

As for taxes, you won't get any from them. Only here, GST!!! (Give Singaporeans Trouble). Will i get in trouble for saying that? Lol! OOracing qoutes me £424 + £230 (Engine + Shipping). They remove the VAT tax from the engine. Original price £499.99.

Thinking of getting AssPipe from moto-scoot. They quoted me USD195 + USD70 (Pipe + Shipping) Cool, it's under the footrest. Not so obvious. Nice growling sound too.

And obviously, getting a new engine, is against LTA law. So no difference if there is or isn't a chassis number bro. They will just scrap your whole bike if kena caught. Seriously! I like the challenge! :D

And finally, ya, we should meet up and discuss what knowledge we know.

'All men by nature desire knowledge.' =Aristotle Quotes=

i share your sentiments. in my view, i would rather change the engine as a whole if i want to have more power and any form of upgrades. these engine makers have made the necessary calculations to match up the hardwares. hence, i would think it is more reliable than what we do on our own, like big bore or stroke.

to pass inspection ain't a problem if you have the connection. how many times on the road will you see ROV? even if they see you, will they be bothered by you or the R1 in front? :p hence, i would say risk is rather minimum.

hey dude, how does this AssPipe look like? :confused:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

Bro.. seems like you are going all out for your MADASS.... You really live up to the bike model... ke.ke.ke....

Correct me if I am wrong.. The original Engine installed on our madasses.. are said to be the same as the HONDA WAVE...

to my limited knowledge, our engine is actually a honda cub engine 80cc big bore to its 125cc. few of my mechs also recognise the engine as a cub engine too. :thumb:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

Neverless it could still be done.. and i believe it's defintely cheaper also..... and if get bored with the 160 cc engine.. one can modify the engine further.. by then.. the bike will really fly....

To risky for such a light bike to have such a powerful engine.....

i dun think that it is risky for such a light bike to have such a powerful engine. i would think it is all in the hands of the rider on how his bike is handled. maybe just have to control wheelies more often. :cheeky:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

i have tried a 160cc and 200cc madass.. i swear its so fast and powerful BUT you wont feel comfortable i can tell you...the vibration is just too much..and not to mention the fuel consumption..Max you can bore is up to 62mm and you can count urself lucky if your engine crankcase dont crack..

im using a big bore 135cc and a 24mm carb and i thinks its good enuff for me..

maybe i try on a 26mm carb and bore out bit bigger just to feel the difference but for sure i know it gonna suck up my petrol like nobody business..:sian:

power and fuel efficiency are indirectly proportional to each other. :cheeky:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

any 1 did a hard run in for the mad ass cos i ride a thousand difficult 4 me 2 keep it @ 80

class 2b- 100805 Wave 125,LC 125,X1 110,CG125 (Yamaha and Honda)

class 2a- 050906 CBR Hurricane 400 (Honda)

class 3- 170707 Kia Rio (KIA)

class 2- 121007 CBR1000RR 04 (Honda)

310808- CBR1000RR 08 (Honda)

241208- Proton savvy (First Car)

290610- Aprillia Rsv4R(First Italian Bike)

301210- DRZ (First Suzuki Bike)

280811-Hayabusa Gen2

100413- ZX1400 Gen2

Hi guys,

I read in reviews about madass's very good headlights. Can anyone give some comments??

What is the rating of the bulbs used?

Where do your get your spare parts from?? Any idea how much the 2 lights will cost?

Sorry for the many questions. Hope someone can help.:cheeky: :cheeky:

Pulsar UG3 (Mar 07 -> 21 Jan 2009)

S4 Ver S. (Scrapped May 2010)

S4 Revo (05 Aug 2010 -> current)

Well, here's an attachment...

'Moto-Scoot's exclusive MadAss Performance Exhaust. This pipe was designed and fabricated by award winning bike builder Andy Mauk. This baby really snorts! It is not too loud, but has a very distinctive growl and low tone. The AssPipe gives your MadAss a sound that matches it's radical looks. It makes a statement wherever you go.'

http://store.moto-scoot.net/products_pictures/diamond_close-up_(Small).JPG

I'm not afraid to go fast, it's the crashing and burning that sucks...

Loving My Ducati Monster 696..Alison..

hey dude, i'm surprised that you opt for mineral oil instead of semi syn or fully syn. any particular reasons for that? :smile:

well.. mineral oil is good for running in of bikes... Syn oil are too "slippery" for new engines... after running in of 1500 km .. then using syn or any oil of one's liking.. But I tik I will still stick onto mineral oil. Been experiencing "slipping" of gears recently, after change of new mineral oil... so far so good... So I tik I just stick onto Mineral oil... Besides the price of $8 is dirt cheap.....ke..ke.ke..

so technically speaking, we just need to find out how much the oil cooler of honda wave cost and pay the mech the labour charges right? where is this mech? :D

I suppose so... Mah Jimmy had did it on his bike... if anyone free to drop by.. just talk to him... he can get the spares and likely Mah will fixc it for u... Hw much I dun knw... anyone going down to enquire or mod.. Please post & update us..

many Thx!!!!

Btw guys.. I just ordered big bore kit 135 from Form. "MOD"... Also rear sprocket "RED" color size 39, Carb. Manifold size 24mm... He is ordering some stuffs himself.. so I just tag along... If you guys are interested.. you might want to Pm him or drop him a note...

Btw I believe he is just helping out.. not making a profit... coz the price he quoted from dealer is fair enough.. even if there's profit involved... It's very little.... But I dun tik he profits anytik... It's my personal view...

Well, here's an attachment...

http://store.moto-scoot.net/products_pictures/diamond_close-up_%28Small%29.JPG

thanks for the effort dude. appreciate it! :thumb:

somehow, i still prefer the stock pipe's underseat look. :cheeky:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

corrections dont have RED sprocket..its rear sprocket lah:P

oil cooler easy to fix..can fix urself...but u must get the adaptor..that connector to the hose..

im just helping true madass rider out here...who noes i might need you guys to help me when its my turn :p

well.. mineral oil is good for running in of bikes... Syn oil are too "slippery" for new engines... after running in of 1500 km .. then using syn or any oil of one's liking.. But I tik I will still stick onto mineral oil. Been experiencing "slipping" of gears recently, after change of new mineral oil... so far so good... So I tik I just stick onto Mineral oil... Besides the price of $8 is dirt cheap.....ke..ke.ke..

oh you are still running in your bike. i thought you have finished running and still decided to stick to mineral oil.

you have just changed to new EO so probably the properties of the new oil is still good that's why you dun experience the slipping? :confused:

personally, i do think that at $8 it is really cheap price for the EO. but i guess you can't run too long on that kind of oil right? :cheeky:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

I suppose so... Mah Jimmy had did it on his bike... if anyone free to drop by.. just talk to him... he can get the spares and likely Mah will fixc it for u... Hw much I dun knw... anyone going down to enquire or mod.. Please post & update us..

many Thx!!!!

i have personally talked to Jimmy too. he quoted me about $120 for the oil cooler. if i remember correctly. :cheeky: however, i am very sceptical about one of Mah Motor's mech. not Meng Kong of cos. i think his name is Kenny. didn't have very good experience with him. :sian:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

corrections dont have RED sprocket..its rear sprocket lah:P

oil cooler easy to fix..can fix urself...but u must get the adaptor..that connector to the hose..

im just helping true madass rider out here...who noes i might need you guys to help me when its my turn :p

My bad guys.....**** eyed...... so sorrie!!!

oh you are still running in your bike. i thought you have finished running and still decided to stick to mineral oil.

you have just changed to new EO so probably the properties of the new oil is still good that's why you dun experience the slipping? :confused:

personally, i do think that at $8 it is really cheap price for the EO. but i guess you can't run too long on that kind of oil right? :cheeky:

Just hit 1k plus today... been driving lately due to work.. I read somewhere in this forum regarding engine oil... if i could rember... mineral oil is good enough for this bike... BTW the nice gentlemen whom sold me the E/O... happen to used it on his Ducati... and he is sellign the oil coz he just changed bike. Also the E/O he sold me.. is made in france.

$8 is dirt cheap.. I am contacting him to get the remaining 6 bottles that he had left.. hope it's still available...

thanks for the effort dude. appreciate it! :thumb:

somehow, i still prefer the stock pipe's underseat look. :cheeky:

Well, you still need the stock pipe even if you get the AssPipe. If you noticed, your license plate is on the pipe's bracket. Unless you got other place to place your plate...

I'm not afraid to go fast, it's the crashing and burning that sucks...

Loving My Ducati Monster 696..Alison..

i have personally talked to Jimmy too. he quoted me about $120 for the oil cooler. if i remember correctly. :cheeky: however, i am very sceptical about one of Mah Motor's mech. not Meng Kong of cos. i think his name is Kenny. didn't have very good experience with him. :sian:

jimmy easy talk..... bargain with him abit lah.. get the stuffs from him then go elsewhere fix lah... down the road.. there's SS motoring also... The boss nice guy... u might wan to try him out...

Also mod had advised it's eay to install.. so you might wan to D.y.i 1st?? If unsuccessful then go to mech loh....

i share your sentiments. in my view, i would rather change the engine as a whole if i want to have more power and any form of upgrades. these engine makers have made the necessary calculations to match up the hardwares. hence, i would think it is more reliable than what we do on our own, like big bore or stroke.

to pass inspection ain't a problem if you have the connection. how many times on the road will you see ROV? even if they see you, will they be bothered by you or the R1 in front? :p hence, i would say risk is rather minimum.

yesss i agree with you but u are getting a modified engine not locally and if your engine gave u prob?? how u gonna get parts and get it fix. Are you gonna get the engine makers in UK comes here to singapore and get it fixed??

All u need is a trusted mech here and let him be the doctor to your bike...and when your bike is sick you know which doctor to go...

i think you should take a good look at this engine and you can see how dubious it is....

even with connections no matter what you still have to pay to pass the inspection..its either you pay more or what you are supposed to pay..

Its singapore dude..do what you wanna do as long u dnt get caught..but having a powerful dubious looking engine is like asking for trouble..i believe you know our bike already attracts attention on the road...

well this just my opinion..maybe those hardcore rider loves the thrill but as for me its not thrilling when u have to pay the fines...i might as well pay for parts/accessories for my bike...

so like i said be smart when u mod your bike...:thumb:

Just hit 1k plus today... been driving lately due to work.. I read somewhere in this forum regarding engine oil... if i could rember... mineral oil is good enough for this bike... BTW the nice gentlemen whom sold me the E/O... happen to used it on his Ducati... and he is sellign the oil coz he just changed bike. Also the E/O he sold me.. is made in france.

$8 is dirt cheap.. I am contacting him to get the remaining 6 bottles that he had left.. hope it's still available...

to my limited knowledge, mineral oil is only good in the running in stage. after that, it is best to use at least semi syn to give better engine protection. unless you tell me you change your mineral oil every 1000km.:cheeky:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

Well, you still need the stock pipe even if you get the AssPipe. If you noticed, your license plate is on the pipe's bracket. Unless you got other place to place your plate...

i didn't notice that!! :cheeky: thanks for the heads-up. but fabricating a bracket for the number plate ain't exactly a hard thing to do if you wish to take off the under-seat exhaust. :angel:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer