SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Sach Madass 125CC

Movitar

jimmy easy talk..... bargain with him abit lah.. get the stuffs from him then go elsewhere fix lah... down the road.. there's SS motoring also... The boss nice guy... u might wan to try him out...

Also mod had advised it's eay to install.. so you might wan to D.y.i 1st?? If unsuccessful then go to mech loh....

thanks for recommending SS. :thumb:

by the way, i really wonder if the oil cooler is necessary?? :confused:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yesss i agree with you but u are getting a modified engine not locally and if your engine gave u prob?? how u gonna get parts and get it fix. Are you gonna get the engine makers in UK comes here to singapore and get it fixed??

All u need is a trusted mech here and let him be the doctor to your bike...and when your bike is sick you know which doctor to go...

i think you should take a good look at this engine and you can see how dubious it is....

even with connections no matter what you still have to pay to pass the inspection..its either you pay more or what you are supposed to pay..

Its singapore dude..do what you wanna do as long u dnt get caught..but having a powerful dubious looking engine is like asking for trouble..i believe you know our bike already attracts attention on the road...

well this just my opinion..maybe those hardcore rider loves the thrill but as for me its not thrilling when u have to pay the fines...i might as well pay for parts/accessories for my bike...

so like i said be smart when u mod your bike...:thumb:

well said!! come to think of it, i kind of agree with you. it is still not worth risking it all. the money to buy the engine can also be used to stroke up the original engine and minimise getting caught or luring unwanted attention.

unless someone can hide the 160cc engine under the stock engine casing :cheeky:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

to my limited knowledge, mineral oil is only good in the running in stage. after that, it is best to use at least semi syn to give better engine protection. unless you tell me you change your mineral oil every 1000km.:cheeky:

Hee.he... I did my 1st oil change @ 600km... next intended oil change 1600km... ke..ke.ke...

Will do so every 1k as mentioned.... ke..ke.ke.. anyway I d.i.y.. so ... it's easy and simple....

Well, here's an attachment...

'Moto-Scoot's exclusive MadAss Performance Exhaust. This pipe was designed and fabricated by award winning bike builder Andy Mauk. This baby really snorts! It is not too loud, but has a very distinctive growl and low tone. The AssPipe gives your MadAss a sound that matches it's radical looks. It makes a statement wherever you go.'

http://store.moto-scoot.net/products_pictures/diamond_close-up_(Small).JPG

Farggin' pretty. :thumb: Oh, btw, before you decide to buy it, I need to warn you. I think this pipe is designed for the 50cc engine. Not the 125cc engine. While it'll still fit in, the performance wont be good. That's my conjecture based on the photo.

The dimension of the header don't look like its made for a 125cc in mind.

Farggin' pretty. :thumb: Oh, btw, before you decide to buy it, I need to warn you. I think this pipe is designed for the 50cc engine. Not the 125cc engine. While it'll still fit in, the performance wont be good. That's my conjecture based on the photo.

At first i thought so too but then i enquired and they assured me that's it's made for the 125cc as well...

I'm not afraid to go fast, it's the crashing and burning that sucks...

Loving My Ducati Monster 696..Alison..

Hee.he... I did my 1st oil change @ 600km... next intended oil change 1600km... ke..ke.ke...

Will do so every 1k as mentioned.... ke..ke.ke.. anyway I d.i.y.. so ... it's easy and simple....

can see you are the kiasu type! :cheeky: but it is good to be kiasu in this sense. it is not good to take chances. keeping your engine healthy with regular oil change can save you lots of bucks and headache in the future. :thumb:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

Good for long distance riding..... cooler engine... ke..ke..ke.. rider also cool....

long distance ah? eh.... i dun really intend to go long distance with this bike la. i'm not that adventurous yet. :cheeky: just using it on local transport. i can somehow feel that the heat emitted from the engine while in operation is rather considerable. hence, was contemplating whether the oil cooler is really necessary. just dun want to spend money unnecessarily. i have seen the oil cooler on Jimmy's bike, but it was not really nicely done and the quality also dun look so nice leh. :sian:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

oh dude then you got to really look into it!! cos if it is meant for the 50cc, this pipe will not give you good exhaust flow. may in turn harm your engine too. :giddy:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

can see you are the kiasu type! :cheeky: but it is good to be kiasu in this sense. it is not good to take chances. keeping your engine healthy with regular oil change can save you lots of bucks and headache in the future. :thumb:

ke.ke.ke... no lah... no Kiasu... coz during running in process.. felt the engine was rather "rough"... also the vibration is too much for me. So i endured to 600 km then I did the 1st oil change myself...

After which it defintely helps.. lesser vibration & smoother ride. It's all about comfort bro... As Mineral oil is used.. should regular change of oil is good for the engine, besides $8 is simply too cheap not to give the bike a "TREAT" of a change oil.... ha..ha.a..ah....

long distance ah? eh.... i dun really intend to go long distance with this bike la. i'm not that adventurous yet. :cheeky: just using it on local transport. i can somehow feel that the heat emitted from the engine while in operation is rather considerable. hence, was contemplating whether the oil cooler is really necessary. just dun want to spend money unnecessarily. i have seen the oil cooler on Jimmy's bike, but it was not really nicely done and the quality also dun look so nice leh. :sian:

Well it's up to the owner to do it or not.. each have their own "ideas" to mod up the bike... some like to work on the out look... some like to meddle with the engines... some like it plain as it is..... some like to do whatever possible to the bike....others like the bike as it is.....

It's a personal preferences..... overall so long the owner enjoys... it's a good thing... Biking is all about having fun....

Cheers!

ke.ke.ke... no lah... no Kiasu... coz during running in process.. felt the engine was rather "rough"... also the vibration is too much for me. So i endured to 600 km then I did the 1st oil change myself...

After which it defintely helps.. lesser vibration & smoother ride. It's all about comfort bro... As Mineral oil is used.. should regular change of oil is good for the engine, besides $8 is simply too cheap not to give the bike a "TREAT" of a change oil.... ha..ha.a..ah....

haha still say not kiasu?? the owner's manual stated first oil change during running in is at 800km leh. :D

if you really intend to use mineral oil, it is really a wise thing to change it very often. 1000km is a good mark for mineral oil. i can't wait to finish the running in and try some good fully syn oil to see if it really makes any difference to the feel of the bike. :angel:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

Well it's up to the owner to do it or not.. each have their own "ideas" to mod up the bike... some like to work on the out look... some like to meddle with the engines... some like it plain as it is..... some like to do whatever possible to the bike....others like the bike as it is.....

It's a personal preferences..... overall so long the owner enjoys... it's a good thing... Biking is all about having fun....

Cheers!

well said! :thumb: my main concern here is not about meddling with the bike only. i just want to find out ways if the bike can be operated more smoothly and keep the engine healthier. that's why contemplating about the oil cooler. a cooler engine is a healthier engine. less stress on the hardware components and less wear and tear. :thumb:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

this is the 160cc engine that we have been talking about...it looks so sweet..and got 5 gear summore BUT engine looks too dubious rite for our madass..and not only that..our electrical parts all need to be properly do up to adjust to the engine..and unless u dont wanna use the electric starter then ok lor..CDI oso got to change..its not just simply plug and play...you need to properly tune it up everything to achieve the maximum power...so troublesome and then again the risk of getting caught..aiyah i tell u not worth it lah...

take a look at the muffler under the seat..its not oval but performance wise not to sure..the other one from ooracing..looks sweet...but underneath seat looks empty lah...

i know tis brand TSUKAGI got exhaust for our madass not underseat like the stock but damn expensive...street legal im not sure...

oil cooler im oso wondering if its worth it to get...anyone fix it yet?? maybe i try and fix see if it makes a different...and its easy to fix..important is that metal plate (the adaptor) that connected to the hose..u need to have that

Sachs_Madass-1.jpg

SACHS_MADASS_EXHAUST.JPG

oil cooler im oso wondering if its worth it to get...anyone fix it yet?? maybe i try and fix see if it makes a different...and its easy to fix..important is that metal plate (the adaptor) that connected to the hose..u need to have that

do give us your review of the oil cooler after you done it and use it for some time. i very interested in the oil cooler just that i cant get a trustworthy review on it yet.

you mentioned that OO Racing engine has a 5 gearing box, any idea if there's any such gear boxes for our stock engine? feels that it would be better with 5 gears. :angel:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

Hi eveyone

Any one with Madass got problem pillioning? It seem that the seat 2 small for 2 person.

Thank advance for the feedback.

if you are talking about the power of the bike, there's no problem. for the seat, i agree it is abit small. but still can squeeze abit la. short distance no problem, but any journey more than 30min will start to make you and your pillion uncomfortable. :smile: hope this helps. :thumb:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

Hi eveyone

Any one with Madass got problem pillioning? It seem that the seat 2 small for 2 person.

Thank advance for the feedback.

Small seat good what.... can squeeze closer mah.... of course behind pillion must be opposite sex lah.... ke..ke..ke...

It's a matter of "positioning"..... If you sit on the bike as if you are riding a "harley" of course pillion is left with no place lah.... if you can equally share yr "butt"... then the other "butt" will have it's fair share of space..... ke.ke.ke.....

if you are talking about the power of the bike, there's no problem. for the seat, i agree it is abit small. but still can squeeze abit la. short distance no problem, but any journey more than 30min will start to make you and your pillion uncomfortable. :smile: hope this helps. :thumb:

wha..ha..ha.... I rode on the bike with a pillion once for almost an hour... Must be becoz I seat a bit too forward.... wha..aha..... After stopping my bike... My crouch got numb..... i got to walk like a Jockey for the next couple of mins.... ke,...ke..ke...

do give us your review of the oil cooler after you done it and use it for some time. i very interested in the oil cooler just that i cant get a trustworthy review on it yet.

you mentioned that OO Racing engine has a 5 gearing box, any idea if there's any such gear boxes for our stock engine? feels that it would be better with 5 gears. :angel:

thinking of having 5 gear too..but i have not gone to that stages yet.. ; )

still meddling and researching on it...

my next project will be meddling with the gear..need to open up the engine fully and see wat gear is suitable with our madass..at the moment im just playing around with the block and piston..before i go deep into something complex..

im waiting for a fren in UK to cum back hm to get some stuf for me from ooarcing..once i got all stuff i needed i proceed with my next project...

BTW anyone heres know where i can get a reliable shop to spray my bike

Thank all for the advise (less than 5min):thumb:

b4 the question i still thinking whether to buy this bike anot.

after all your comments i think this group of "Madass" are f#*k*ng friendly & helpful worth to buy/join this club. hahaha:cheeky:

Any other review for mi regarding buying Madass

At first i thought so too but then i enquired and they assured me that's it's made for the 125cc as well...

If its made for the 50cc, then it couldn't actually suit a 125cc. Let alone a big bore 135cc or 160cc madass. And vice-versa- if its made for a 125cc, it will not suit a 50cc.

It will fit. But will not suit the bike's cc though.

UNLESS, of course, they made two versions of the pipe. One's for 50cc, another, 125cc.

Anyway, who am I to comment on that. kekeke.

Glad to have you onboard....Be ready to get "attention" when you ride this bike.......

Girls like things that are small & compact... I assume it's what they call "CUTE"..... so you will defintely get comments like "e..eeii.. so cute.. like bicycle like that"....

Stick a Hello Kitty or Doremon sticker on yr bike... they fall in love with you.. straight away........ke.ke.ke...

THIS IS A PLACE FOR BIKE LOVERS TO GATHER AND DISCUSS/SHARE THEIR VIEWS/ IDEAS ABOUT THEIR BIKE MODELS.

IT'S NOT A GANG OR AFFILATED TO ANY SORT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITES.... (EXPECT MODIFYING THEIR BIKES)