SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Anyone interested in gocarting?

bigwhizkid3

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow lol all old birds :p if i go i sure reserve..haha never drive for long time liao..last time i tried was like in thailand? lol still newbie..the local one costs how much ar? forgot sorry :(

I belong to: Category B: 19-25 yrs old

i'm not even 19 yet lol..join liao bo hua :p

Hey, jb, when you going ?

Can give me a ride there?

hmm i guess when we go with the other guys? cuz i'm not so familiar with the routes there also..haven't got yr bike yet?

i'm not even 19 yet lol..join liao bo hua :p

hmm i guess when we go with the other guys? cuz i'm not so familiar with the routes there also..haven't got yr bike yet?

More like haven't got my bike license yet. Still stuck at practical stages...(yeah, i know, i'm taking my own sweet time.)

Me and my colleagues planning to go there on 8th september

We all no transport though. Looks like its taxis for us, either that, or we rent a car.

19-25 category too.

So far i got 4 members, age range from 23 to 25...

1 of them is willing to be reserve.

Then it looks like I gotta form another team. I got a friend wanna join also.

Really hoping to go for a practice session with you guys. Have you guys tried the local one at Jurong before?

Then it looks like I gotta form another team. I got a friend wanna join also.

Really hoping to go for a practice session with you guys. Have you guys tried the local one at Jurong before?

I've tried it out before.

Its small, bumpy and rental's totally over-priced...

The U-turns are killers though, takes some skill & guts to take them fast without spinning out.

Good for a experience, but really hurts the pocket.

Still interested in going there?

More like haven't got my bike license yet. Still stuck at practical stages...(yeah, i know, i'm taking my own sweet time.)

Me and my colleagues planning to go there on 8th september

We all no transport though. Looks like its taxis for us, either that, or we rent a car.

i don't mind having a pillion as long as the pillion is relaxed on my bike..funny enough alot of my pillion sit on my slow bike darn kan chiong..i turn around and see them holding the side tightly makes me wanna laugh..then have to tell them "relax, i'm riding a cruiser not a super bike, lie back against the box and rest.." :cheeky:

There is a category for under 19's.

i'm the only below 19 here :p

no team lol

I've tried it out before.

Its small, bumpy and rental's totally over-priced...

The U-turns are killers though, takes some skill & guts to take them fast without spinning out.

Good for a experience, but really hurts the pocket.

Still interested in going there?

they said the cost is for 10mins? jeez. what can you do in 10mins sia..i learn also not enough lo -_- need 1 hour :p

i don't mind having a pillion as long as the pillion is relaxed on my bike..funny enough alot of my pillion sit on my slow bike darn kan chiong..i turn around and see them holding the side tightly makes me wanna laugh..then have to tell them "relax, i'm riding a cruiser not a super bike, lie back against the box and rest.." :cheeky:

Yup.. i get what you mean.

I have experience taking my friend's bike before lah.

Besides, i'm also learning 2b license now.

i'm the only below 19 here :p

no team lol

Hmm, the rules state that if you join a team with older people, the entire team has to register in the oldest member's age group.

(for example, a 50 yr old man & 4 kids form a team. They all end up in the senior category. :dot: ) lol:cheeky:

they said the cost is for 10mins? jeez. what can you do in 10mins sia..i learn also not enough lo -_- need 1 hour :p

1hr at Jurong kart world will be $400 lor... :cry:

When's your next avialable slot ?

i mean no body 19 to join with me..so if i have to, join the older brudders..

kinda(very) ex down there at jurong sia..haha eh i think this sunday i going with those guys to paintball at OCC so not sure when my next slot..after this week i'm going back to work..exams end :D

Ok. I really URGENTLY need 1 member to join my Team for the Caltex Challenge.

Already had full team, but 1 member sabo & pull out last minute.

No previous experience required.

Must not be above 25 yrs old (as of 1st Jan 2007).

(we are in the 19-25 yrs old category)

We will go pay & confirm tomorrow afternoon.

Anybody interested ? just call/sms me (daniel) at 90270829.

Go-Kart event at East Coast Park from 5 - 7th Oct 07. =P

Apr 05' - Sept 06': Honda AG 200 / Honda CB 750 / Honda VFR 800

Jan 06' - Feb 07' : Phantom TA 150 / Mar 07' - May 08'Suzuki GSX 400 RP / May 08' - XXXX : Fazer 6 S2 08'

Trips Done So Far

> Kukup/Malacca/Kota Tinggi (GSX-08) >Bekok&Labis Waterfall/Desaru/Hatyai/Koh Samui/Phuket/Krabi (FzR 6: 7/2-14/2 09)