SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - Moriwaki

godfire

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey bros was thinking to fix the the moriwaki on super 4 revo..full system moriwaki shorty..how's the performents? i heard it for better pick up.. petrol consumpstion?? isiz the same as stock? shop told me for revo if install full system must install PC too..kindly advise =) thanks a million bro!!

:cheers:

YAMAHA x1 110CC

YAMANA X1R 135CC

SUPERFOUR REVO 400CC

CBR 600CC

EVO JoyMax 300CC

Xciting 400CC

Hey bros was thinking to fix the the moriwaki on super 4 revo..full system moriwaki shorty..how's the performents? i heard it for better pick up.. petrol consumpstion?? isiz the same as stock? shop told me for revo if install full system must install PC too..kindly advise =) thanks a million bro!!

IMO, I dont think the shorty can give you the best performance, but that depends on what kind of performance you're looking for.

For FI bikes, its ideally to do some tuning when the output has been altered. But still depends on hw you want to tune, some for max performance, some for better FC.

For pick ups, other than exhaust, there's the final drive you can play with, i.e. no. of front & rear sprocket teeth.

Bt rmber, IIRC, if you want pick up, equals lousy or no top end, if you want top end, equals no pick up.

& there's hw heavy your wrist twisting is, or upside down gear shifting(aka MotoGP gear shifting) too...

Most importantly, it is what you want.

Mori shorty to me, is more like an unique-ness, cos of so many types & patterns of exhaust in sillypore, this is one of a kind.

Hope you'll find what you need.

Cheers! :thumb:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

IMO, I dont think the shorty can give you the best performance, but that depends on what kind of performance you're looking for.

For FI bikes, its ideally to do some tuning when the output has been altered. But still depends on hw you want to tune, some for max performance, some for better FC.

For pick ups, other than exhaust, there's the final drive you can play with, i.e. no. of front & rear sprocket teeth.

Bt rmber, IIRC, if you want pick up, equals lousy or no top end, if you want top end, equals no pick up.

& there's hw heavy your wrist twisting is, or upside down gear shifting(aka MotoGP gear shifting) too...

Most importantly, it is what you want.

Mori shorty to me, is more like an unique-ness, cos of so many types & patterns of exhaust in sillypore, this is one of a kind.

Hope you'll find what you need.

Cheers! :thumb:

Agreed bro... its the uniqueness that normally turns heads ... cheers :thumb:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone selling moriwaki titanium full system for vtec? please contact me 82602870.

Class 2B ☑ Passed on the 10th December 2009 (1st attempt)

Class 2A ☑ Passed on the 17th February 2011 (1st attempt)

Class 3 ☑ Passed on the 30th December 2009 (1st attempt)

Past ride : Honda NSR 150 SP (14th of April 2010 - 12th September 2012)

Current ride : CB400 Spec 1 (12th September 2012- ???)

Dream ride : Ducati / R1 or R6

anyone selling moriwaki titanium full system for vtec? please contact me 82602870.

Class 2B ☑ Passed on the 10th December 2009 (1st attempt)

Class 2A ☑ Passed on the 17th February 2011 (1st attempt)

Class 3 ☑ Passed on the 30th December 2009 (1st attempt)

Past ride : Honda NSR 150 SP (14th of April 2010 - 12th September 2012)

Current ride : CB400 Spec 1 (12th September 2012- ???)

Dream ride : Ducati / R1 or R6

Maybe u need to file ur belly pan abit bro. this pipe quite troblesome. will hit belly and cant install maintand

What size pilot and main jet size u guys using? both "38"? or anyone went for tuning of carb for shorty?

Belly pan, is it a need or a must?

Thats the penultimate question you should ask yrself.

the Mori Shorty has a low mid-pipe, thus whenever going thru humps, hv to be extra careful & slow.

For the record, I had mine with OEM mainstand, no probs. Was on a Spec 3.

For those Revos, may not be able to mount due to the mid-pipe construction.

IMO, not a need to bother the jet pins.

I rather do throttle body sync, IF needed.

Otherwise, just leave as is.

just my 0.02¢

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

throttle body sync meaning? more to learn

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+throttle+body+sync

:sorry: no pun intended.. :angel:

Disclaimer:

Bros,

Anyone having he same issue of hitting the belly part of their full system when crossing humps? any advice on a remedy....everytime scratch heart pain...

no hard & fast remedy.

the only advise is to go really slow across the humps. maybe with feet down also.

This is the only set back for low mid-pipes..

Anyone has problems with the joining part of the exhaust area? cos mine is not attach properly and can hear the vibrations sound >.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]252815[/ATTACH]

If its those joining pipes, you may want to tk out & rejoin again?

use high temp sillicon/seal gel before joining, may help also.

Disclaimer:

If its those joining pipes, you may want to tk out & rejoin again?

use high temp sillicon/seal gel before joining, may help also.

yeah.used the high temp sillicon 6 - 7mths den it came off again. does all those joining pipes has tis kind of problems?

yeah.used the high temp sillicon 6 - 7mths den it came off again. does all those joining pipes has tis kind of problems?

not that I know off as havent used those sectional pipes before.

maybe you would want to dismantle the whole thing, roughly run thru the joins to see what could be the problem before re-installing + re-applying the seal again?

Disclaimer:

not that I know off as havent used those sectional pipes before.

maybe you would want to dismantle the whole thing, roughly run thru the joins to see what could be the problem before re-installing + re-applying the seal again?

Maybe got to get Seng Kwang to weld the joining parts for a permanent solution ... :thumb:

roughly how much is the welding and weld alrdy will it pass inspection?

IIRC, shld the owner weld it, its deem LTA non-compliant thereafter.

cos they'll deem it as illegal modification when the pipe owner's manual/cert clearly states that it is should be in joining parts.

maybe you can try bring to the distributor and see what they say?

Disclaimer:

Hey guys, selling the below item=)

Super 4 Moriwaki titanium full system (REVO)(LTA Approved)

-Power Abuser Ignite-$150(universal) cash and carry

Description:

Power Abuser Ignite A.K.A "Current Stimulator"aids in all Cars & Motorcycles electrical circuity means power maximized with multiple sparks and capacitive discharge ignition technology with groundbreaking auto ignition research and product development. It increases engine power by generating powerful & optimized sparks duration for a more complete burning without consuming additional fuel.

•smoother starts and idles

•more efficient combustion

•intense throttle precision

-DID X Ring Gold Chain + AFAM sprockets Font 15 back 45 for better pick up) cash and carry

Kindly pm me if ASAP if you are interested =)

:cheers:

YAMAHA x1 110CC

YAMANA X1R 135CC

SUPERFOUR REVO 400CC

CBR 600CC

EVO JoyMax 300CC

Xciting 400CC