SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

hey guys, i'm riding krr and using bt039 for rear and Duro tyres for front, tyre like a bit 'no air' lidat, was thinking of pumping air inside but i'm not sure of the pressure, how ah in this case ? ani1 knows the correct pressure ? or where can i check ?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have u check the side wall of the tire? It is usually stated the psi of the air pressure needed. eg. 42psi. but u dun pump 42. try pumping lesser like36 or so. that is what i usually do. any better suggestion ppl?

There are 3 kinds of people in this world. 1. Who makes things happen. 2. Who sees things happen and 3. Who wonder WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!

At every air pump there is 2 types of reading. If u are not sure on how to change the setting ask the attendant. I am sure they are more willing to help u.

Ride safe ok

There are 3 kinds of people in this world. 1. Who makes things happen. 2. Who sees things happen and 3. Who wonder WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by meruuu@Apr 9 2006, 11:39 PM

ok will check later, the petrol kiosk 1 also in psi ? last time i see like is 200+++ kinda leh.. i wonder what unit the petrol kiosk pump is in..

Bro i believe Caltex air pump measure in Kpa while shell in psi..200Kpa for front tyre should be ok while for rear tyre 205-220 kpa..Just my estimation.:smile:

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by Terrible One@Oct 21 2006, 04:53 PM

Try 30psi front and 33psi for rear.. Rec by the mech at Excel Cycle aka ________ shop

for kup u can try 26psi front 30 or 32 psi as i was using it the air pressure is juz nice as my tyre olso 80/90 F 90/80 R :goodluck:

NSR 150 FR 5716 U

CBR R MODEL FL 7167 Y

YAMAHA X-1 FBB 3508 Z

Super Four Revo FBC 7545

Phantom FV 2236

Yamaha Spark 135 FBB 2887 K

Super Four Spec III FBC %?00 K ( Current )

first and foremost... check your tyre's sidewall! check both sides. and the whole circumference of the wheel.. there shd be max rated pressure when cold at a certain weight moulded on the sidewall of ALL tyres. eg 280kPa when cold at a maximum load of 375kg. so its best if u pump 260kPa max(based on the above example) at the petrol station on ur way home from work or sth. and based of your description of the 'no air feeling' i suggest u check ur tyres cos there may be a slow leak of air..

cheers!

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7100/vfrsiggy.jpg