SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Vespa GTS 250ie or GTS 300 Super?

Brembo

Which Vespa is best for my liking?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which Vespa is best for my liking?

• Vespa GTS 250ie
    • Vespa GTS 300ie Super

It seems that you won't be able to install top box on a 300 unless using an aftermarket rack which i think gonna spoil the look totally.So i guess the 250 is more practical when it comes to convenience.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/magnificent_1_album/9d221bb2.jpg

IN GOLD WE TRUST..[/size]

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that you won't be able to install top box on a 300 unless using an aftermarket rack which i think gonna spoil the look totally.So i guess the 250 is more practical when it comes to convenience.

oh dun worry, the optional original top case comes with the GTV250 top rack.

Price is not far from GTV top case too, its at $580 before GST.

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Hi all, anybody know where i can view and enquire more info on GTS 300 super? Currently riding a GSR400, tot of changing to scooter.:cheeky:

Please kindly advice me.... Thank you!

**If you know OTR price, please kindly update me!

Live Life to thE FuLLest! :bounce:

• 11 months later...

I have just brought a GTS300 and I am looking for the back box, can any bro out there advice me where can I get it at a reasonable price. I have looking at ebay and they do sell with 42L and I do not know whether they come with any mounting bracket. So bro out there please advice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

What is the OTR for GTS 300 Super. Check the Free Wheeling mag OCT - DEC ISSUE 2009, PRICE @ $9000.

now what's the price? any one?

2006-2007 HUSQVARNA SM125

2005-2010 VESPA PX 150

2008-2010 HONDA XR400R, HONDA CBF 150

2010-2012 HONDA ST1100Y

2008-2013 HONDA CBF 150

2013-2015 SUZUKI DRZ400SM

Present Ride: NIL

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi scooter lovers.

As one of our members has came across an article about a short excerpt in an interview with Roberto Colaninno, president of Piaggio Group, about GTS 300. (Motociclismo magazine, March 2008, page 52)

So to arouse this topic again, I am bringing out 2 similar but of the best design Vespas out for a showdown. Just to understand how the market view these 2 models and also as a personal knowledge.

If you are a Vespa lover and given a choice, would you go for the Vespa GTS 250ie or the Vespa GTS 300 Super? WHY? Please do a vote and drop your reasons, views and pointers here in this thread.

Stock details and retail pricings are not finalised, but my guess is that the 2 models should be priced closed to each other.

I will put up pics and technical specs in my next post.

HI

ANYBODY know where to get accessories for gts 300?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Scooter Narcotics is a company that provides expertise in modifications, repairs and service solutions for all makes and models of scooters, including Piaggio, Yamaha, Honda, Kymco, Aprilia, SYM, Daelim, Peugeot and many more. A place where enthusiast gather to learn about scooter tuning. Our skills in tuning scooters today were meticulously imparted from professionals in Europe, providing you the best performance from second to none.

The online store on www.scooter-narcotics.com caters to all customers worldwide promotion, optimized with search engines to make a hassle free shopping wherever you are!

Our chain of supplies are mainly from Malossi, OEM original parts from factory, Polini, PM tuning, Stage6 and many more!

We are also proud partners with Scooter-Attack and other leading companies in the industry to bring you affordable prices for your adrenaline appetites!

Do also visit and like our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ScooternNarcotics?fref=ts

Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to send us an email @ [email protected].

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

• 1 year later...