SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

WTS: Daelim B Bone 125CC (urgent sale leaving town!)

zen9er

Hi..

Leaving country for a good while thus letting go of this bike

Model: Daelim B-Bone

Engine Capacity: 125CC

Reg Date :03 Nov 2008

COE expiry: Nov 2018

Mileage: 48k

Road tax expiry: 1 Oct 2016

Servicing: At sole distributor CKA Kaki Bukit who has great services and makes sure maintenance is of quality

Asking price: $2600 (I am open to offers so PM me! however, reasonable offers please)

This bike can carry anything. Great storage space under seat, in front of seat (with brackets to keep it stable) and a M size box at the back for 1-2 helmets.

Low CG as well. I am a pretty small sized girl and had not much problem pilloning someone twice my size and doing u-turns.

Very reliable and low maintenance ( other than engine oil change every 3000km, normal annual servicing @ CKA forair filter cleaning, spark plug etc less than $70)

Really great bike for daily transport with a bit of flair (good conversation starter on the road trust me)

Accident free.

Engine never modded. Clean slate for you to play with.

Seat cover changed last year due to cat claws

Cosmetic : 6.5/10 (normal wear and tear on paint, grip, plastic covers + a crack on the bottom fairing [some car reversed and knocked it over]. But engine not affected at all (checked).

Engine : 10/10

Viewing can be done at Ang Mo Kio on all days or Clarke Quay on Friday evenings.

Handover date preferably last week of May.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks!

Contact number: eight 145 eight O25

IMG_20160512_155641.jpgIMG_20160512_155621.jpg

Edited by zen9er

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images