SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Official "Where to park" Guide

Guest jaymashi

refering to my msg? at home?? home got security guard meh?? i dun stand guarding my door leh... :sweat: haha...

i think he refering to pavilion...yah... got security post..there is a gantry...

I think its the DBS building one.. cash converter there rite? that security always point to the sign... motorcycle lot full... whenever i try to go and park! :mad:

then i try to park at pavement, he ask me dun opark there coz cisco always come patrol that area for illegal parking! :sian: :sian:

http://picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10715/obliquityresize.jpg

IBA member #25267

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think its the DBS building one.. cash converter there rite? that security always point to the sign... motorcycle lot full... whenever i try to go and park! :mad:

then i try to park at pavement, he ask me dun opark there coz cisco always come patrol that area for illegal parking! :sian: :sian:

hahah posible to be always full meh?? i think he dun want bikes to park there lah....some security just wan to save trouble... sux..

btw.. roger...y u change name from phuxion to roger??? then where is the old nick?

hahah posible to be always full meh?? i think he dun want bikes to park there lah....some security just wan to save trouble... sux..

Ya i agree!! nonsense fellow, and mgmt!..

anyway, i wanted to put my name as nick when i first join, bnut got a few other roger arnd i think.. so decided to put my old nick lor... then after an outing, i find it confusing to hv nick then ppl ask my name.. so juz put name lor... hehehe :smile: :D

What u mean whr's my old nick??

IBA member #25267

haha no lah..not active.. i join so long liao my posts still so little...keke anyway i dun intend to change mine..

eh... i think got one function here u can delete the post one leh...

IBA member #25267

so wats the conclusion of parking in tampines?

got money then park there lor, if not park HDB lor...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/226806566.png

Biking, Bonking & Boozing...

The three great pleasures of life.

hmmm yah i agree...then dun pay lor... keke..dun ride bike there..u stay quite near rite? tot u say u could walk there?? or park at those wif free parking then walk there lor.. wouldn't be very far mah..its alrite..worth it leh ...hahaah i go tm i always walk there.. even when i go safra i also ride bicycle there....

thnkas yoshiki!

eh sorry hah...but nv park there b4 so can i ask how to get into the carpark?

Its the previous Sogo, just above MRT only. From orchard direction heading towards Suntec you will pass by Raffles City. Keep to your right after passing the Raffles City junction. Then there will be a right turn before the next traffic light, turn right and you will reach the carpark.

Soulmace: For ure info, bukit panjang plaza does not charge for motorbike parking. :eek:

Honda NSR 150 SP - FT4977D (June 01 - March 03)

Honda CBR 400 RR- FL2119U (Dec 02 - Jan 04)

Honda CBR 929 RR - FS4382A (Feb 04 - Dec 04)

Susuki Hayabusa 1300- FX9524Z (April 05 - Oct 05)

Susuki Bandit400- FL3540D (Mar 03 - Dec 05)

Honda Super 4 Spec 3 - FZ9528C (Dec 05 - Jan 07)

Honda Walve125S - FW8025J (Aug 06 - June 07)

Yamaha Spark135 LE - FBB4..7C (March 07 - ???)