SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Official "Where to park" Guide

Guest jaymashi

if you going orchard, the area frm orchard parade hotel ( devils bar ) all the way to borders that section , park at forum galleria basment car park. free n the barrier very short. u can sit on ur tank n squeeze thru easily.

as for wisma that stretch to hmv that side, i have not found free parking. except coupon parking and the behind hmv that beside mosque basement carpark for bikes one buck but security there not very good.

as for cuppage plaza that stretch, u can try parking at orchard plaza. free also. is it orchard plaza ? i also not very sure...i think its orchard point la...the one with starbucks facing the main road that relatively new building.

plaza sing there is free to squeeze.

n when i go suntec marina area, i go to millenia walk basement free parking for bikes too.

unless u r toking bout illegal on pavement n stuffs, of course theres everywhere around town for you to do so.

most safe i guess is cineleisure grass patch.

Thanks, mate! At least Forum is free... so hard to find free parking these days... :mad:

Cineleisure grass patch? Won't kena summons?

Ride with the WIND!!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Tird Kenobi
Wah lau... I was also looking for this, man!

Anyone knows if Wisma Atria is free parking or not?

wisma bike lots for the staff only... security guard asked me to leave... :sian:

Thanks, mate! At least Forum is free... so hard to find free parking these days... :mad:

Cineleisure grass patch? Won't kena summons?

I think a lot of bikers are not aware that Singapore Power is free for bikes. quite near to Orcahrd Cineplex.

A fool's pride makes him talk too much; a wise man's words protect him (Proverbs 14:3)

Personally, these are the places that I park when I'm in Orchard area:

Plaza Singapura

Centrepoint

Marriot Hotel

Orchard Towers

Orchard towers is the place opposite Forum. I park at the space beside the entrance to the carpark.

• 4 weeks later...
hey can someone make this a sticky 1...very hard to find leh

tanglin mall got parking place?

ya. free parking.

okie...thanks...cause orchard inside parking all hav to pay...so park at tanglin mall better

hey can someone make this a sticky 1...very hard to find leh

tanglin mall got parking place?

ya. free parking.

okie...thanks...cause orchard inside parking all hav to pay...so park at tanglin mall better

it depends on where are you going. Orchard Point, Singapore Power, Le Meridien Hotel are some free places in Orchard.

A fool's pride makes him talk too much; a wise man's words protect him (Proverbs 14:3)

passed by Bugis junction... the management is implementing ERP parking similar to the ones at Plaza Singapura and Funan from 01 Apr... not too sure if bikes are affected... :pity: anyone can verify??

Oh, what about those carparks which have already install the similiar ERP system? must the cashcard be inserted into the units of our bikes before we can enter?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rookie517

Oh, what about those carparks which have already install the similiar ERP system? must the cashcard be inserted into the units of our bikes before we can enter?

bugis junction will still be free for motobiker

Guest rookie517
passed by Bugis junction... the management is implementing ERP parking similar to the ones at Plaza Singapura and Funan from 01 Apr... not too sure if bikes are affected... :pity: anyone can verify??

bugis junction still free for motobiker

:sleep: :sleep:

haizz....y biker cant park on pavement```liew!!! :giddy:

Cos' it will construct others using the pavement.

anyway, Amara hotel is not free for bikes. in fact, it is out of bound for bikes. was told by the carpark attendant that except for employees, outsider's bikes are not allowed in the hotel's carpark.

Plaza Singapura is free hor? :confused:

yes. it's still free. :smile:

Past & Present Rides

Honda NSR 150SP - June 2001 till March 2002

Honda CB400 Spec 2 - September 2002 till August 2010

Yamaha FZ1-S 2010 - August 2010 till Present