SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

ST200 Runner owner - 2009 / 2010

w1n6

stay at home save $ got frezs just got retrenched zzz

damn all the foreigners n damn the people who r not doing anythin bout it!!! in future all Singaporeans will be outta jobs n working part time or contract based jobs with no freaking benefits! Everything is freaking goin up up n up but who cares for us?!! They're more worried bout 'improving the traffic' by raising ERP rates den addressing the more important issues like paving the way for us to actually put money in our pockets to pay for everything!!! Sigh...

http://sk1.yt-thm-a04.yimg.com/image/9720b100db4951d4

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok Bor, i took ur number.. Btw, i already register for both NBW & SBF. So i will meet u up first.. Make th plan ya.

bro i want to join the NBW but i cant register as i cant open PDF(adobe reader)

help?

erk

|10 APR 07 - 01 OCt 08| Y125Z:sian:

|02 OCT 08 - ???| rUnNer ST200:thumb:

current mod| SBK pipe, fuel tank cover, KnN filter, TailLight, fRont and rEar tyRe... 300409 | oRANge/bLUe pAINtwORk.. 140609

future mod| YsS susPENsion, mulTIvar...

ups for the night!!!

anybody in?

well here is my particulars:-

ayam

bukit panjang (jelapang)

ST Red

say hi went see me... heee...

current mod| SBK pipe, fuel tank cover, KnN filter, TailLight, fRont and rEar tyRe... 300409 | oRANge/bLUe pAINtwORk.. 140609

ups for the night!!!

anybody in?

well here is my particulars:-

ayam

bukit panjang (jelapang)

ST Red

say hi went see me... heee...

arhhh good...will take down your contacts and update you when the event is date is near.....c'mon guys, more ST owners please update your contacts here for the NBW event!

[

bro i want to join the NBW but i cant register as i cant open PDF(adobe reader)

help?

erk

U mean the register form?? Simple Ayam. U go to the thread. Find the last page. There is a list numbering 201 - 300. Indicate n follow the list. Summit and they will pm u a confirmation list.. If u free tmrw from 1.30-4.00 pm, Can meet me @ raffles, i print for u the register form. So just e-mail to them after that.

Here is my contact: 83226931. Just text me if u are available.. If u want to meet west pun no proz.. :popcorn:

2007 | 2008

Kymco | Piaggio

Grandink | Gilera

150 | 200

arhhh good...will take down your contacts and update you when the event is date is near.....c'mon guys, more ST owners please update your contacts here for the NBW event!

Bro, my number is 83226931.

Cheers :lol:

2007 | 2008

Kymco | Piaggio

Grandink | Gilera

150 | 200

hello guys a new st runner here. grey st. how long for the engine to run in ? =D how to take care your runner ? any tips ? thanks ~

WELCOME TO DA BROTHERHOOD OF ST(d)s!!!

Running IN

Ride bike in between 60-70km/hr for first 100KM. accelerate gently. PLS play ard in dat range. eg. start at 60 gradually go up to 70 within the 100km (60-63-61-65-64-68-62-70-67) Never accelerate above 7K rpm n PLS check EO n coolant level.

Next 400KM ride in between 70-80km/hr. Same thing but take ur time reaching 80km/hr. Ride more constantly at 70km/hr. Ocassionally every now n then go up a little den down again. eg. hit 80km/hr only after 300km, first 200km play with 70-72-70-70-70-75-70-70-70-73-70-70-70-70. Becareful of ur throttle as u'll tend to go over 7K rpm. Familiarise with ur throttle n u'll notice ur rpm will drop a little b4 7K but still maintaining the same speed.

500KM Change EO. cheaper ones r ok but if u got cash to spare get EX one. Purpose is to get rid of any minute metal particles or unwanted foreign substances that might have gotten in ur engine during assembly.

500-1000KM Here is where u can go a wee bit faster. Unfortunately at this stage the only maximum speed without going over the 7K rpm is 90+km/hr slightly below 100km/hr. though u can still get 100km/hr below 7K rpm depending on ur timing n setting but thats not important YET. Same thing start of at 70+km/hr slowly making ur way up to 80km/hr. ard 600km ur constant speed now shud be 80km/hr. den same ol thing..slowly make ur way up to 90km/hr. By 800km ur constant speed now shud be 90km/hr. So the last 200Km u just play ard with all the ranges u've covered, from 60+km/hr all the way to 90km/hr. occasionally from 90km/hr again slowly go up to ur maximum speed below 7K rpm, shud be 90+km/hr to 100km/hr. Dun accelerate above 7K rpm just yet nor ride above 7K rpm.

1000KM Change EO. Change Oil Filter. Re-tune ur carb. Do all that at piaggio agent. So any thing wrong with ur bike they'll check n rectify for u. Thats wat warranties r for! Oh preferably from now on use fully synthetic 5w40 EO. Can bring urself to the agent so they wont charge u for that. that means go outside buy! STOP! dun think u can whack just yet!!! Over the next few days, since ur constant is now 90km/hr slowly ride to 100km/hr...den to 110km/hr so on n so forth as fast as ur bike can go. U dun wanna give ur engine the shock of going 140km/hr str8 away! Going above 7K rpm just ease on ur throttle dun whack...gently go up ur rpms.

Every 1 month change EO.

Every 3 month change oil filter and plug. If got money roller also.

Every 6 month wash ur air filter. If no money change ur roller now. Check ur back tyre, most likely becoming botak already.

Every year flush ur radiator n change coolant. Brakepads also gone by this time i reckon. Want to service carb also go ahead.

Every 15000KM change belt or whenever u feel da slack.

After this if ur bike breaks down due to to maintenance reasons for the next 10 years, i quit riding! Water pump, battery flat, tyre puncture, CDI, coil, starter motor, exhaust fall off, all not included!!!! Wakakaka!!

Gd Luck with ur new bike...n have fun riding ST(d)!

Cheers!!!! :popcorn:

wow... very so specific...

heee...

welll...

good morning GUYS!!

WELCOME TO DA BROTHERHOOD OF ST(d)s!!!

Running IN

Ride bike in between 60-70km/hr for first 100KM. accelerate gently. PLS play ard in dat range. eg. start at 60 gradually go up to 70 within the 100km (60-63-61-65-64-68-62-70-67) Never accelerate above 7K rpm n PLS check EO n coolant level.

Next 400KM ride in between 70-80km/hr. Same thing but take ur time reaching 80km/hr. Ride more constantly at 70km/hr. Ocassionally every now n then go up a little den down again. eg. hit 80km/hr only after 300km, first 200km play with 70-72-70-70-70-75-70-70-70-73-70-70-70-70. Becareful of ur throttle as u'll tend to go over 7K rpm. Familiarise with ur throttle n u'll notice ur rpm will drop a little b4 7K but still maintaining the same speed.

500KM Change EO. cheaper ones r ok but if u got cash to spare get EX one. Purpose is to get rid of any minute metal particles or unwanted foreign substances that might have gotten in ur engine during assembly.

500-1000KM Here is where u can go a wee bit faster. Unfortunately at this stage the only maximum speed without going over the 7K rpm is 90+km/hr slightly below 100km/hr. though u can still get 100km/hr below 7K rpm depending on ur timing n setting but thats not important YET. Same thing start of at 70+km/hr slowly making ur way up to 80km/hr. ard 600km ur constant speed now shud be 80km/hr. den same ol thing..slowly make ur way up to 90km/hr. By 800km ur constant speed now shud be 90km/hr. So the last 200Km u just play ard with all the ranges u've covered, from 60+km/hr all the way to 90km/hr. occasionally from 90km/hr again slowly go up to ur maximum speed below 7K rpm, shud be 90+km/hr to 100km/hr. Dun accelerate above 7K rpm just yet nor ride above 7K rpm.

1000KM Change EO. Change Oil Filter. Re-tune ur carb. Do all that at piaggio agent. So any thing wrong with ur bike they'll check n rectify for u. Thats wat warranties r for! Oh preferably from now on use fully synthetic 5w40 EO. Can bring urself to the agent so they wont charge u for that. that means go outside buy! STOP! dun think u can whack just yet!!! Over the next few days, since ur constant is now 90km/hr slowly ride to 100km/hr...den to 110km/hr so on n so forth as fast as ur bike can go. U dun wanna give ur engine the shock of going 140km/hr str8 away! Going above 7K rpm just ease on ur throttle dun whack...gently go up ur rpms.

Every 1 month change EO.

Every 3 month change oil filter and plug. If got money roller also.

Every 6 month wash ur air filter. If no money change ur roller now. Check ur back tyre, most likely becoming botak already.

Every year flush ur radiator n change coolant. Brakepads also gone by this time i reckon. Want to service carb also go ahead.

Every 15000KM change belt or whenever u feel da slack.

After this if ur bike breaks down due to to maintenance reasons for the next 10 years, i quit riding! Water pump, battery flat, tyre puncture, CDI, coil, starter motor, exhaust fall off, all not included!!!! Wakakaka!!

Gd Luck with ur new bike...n have fun riding ST(d)!

Cheers!!!! :popcorn:

I don't really believe in running in. The first day i bought my bike, i full throttle from asphoon and went the highway to test my top speed.

[

gOOD eVening GiLeRiaNS!!

Ayam, Nice to meet u just now. Sorry if u have to wait more than 15mins for me. :sweat:

Let's do plan for Bike Washing Gathering 1 fine weekend wif all Gilerians . :cheer:

Then we can go rounding, movie or lepak2. :popcorn:

Have a nice days ahead :lol:

2007 | 2008

Kymco | Piaggio

Grandink | Gilera

150 | 200

Ayam, Nice to meet u just now. Sorry if u have to wait more than 15mins for me. :sweat:

Let's do plan for Bike Washing Gathering 1 fine weekend wif all Gilerians . :cheer:

Then we can go rounding, movie or lepak2. :popcorn:

Have a nice days ahead :lol:

Wakaka! Just wash n polish n detail last night...3 hrs!!! Those who wants to wash or wateva make sure u have canvas!!!!

ohhh and the burning question, how do you void ur warranty?

like if u change ur pipe, considered void?

Pipe should be ok la...but not sure. Tomoro i goin piaggio i ask for u. Tapi setahu aku kalau kau pakai barang2 aftermarket den void ah.

oh so wat is ur top speed?

at that time was 144km/h. Now i'm able to hit 154km/h with some aftermarket parts. No engine mods were made. Aiya, new bike most people confirm sayang.....but after a while you'll tend to forget about it and just whack. For me it's more to hard running in cos i read some stuff on the net about it that makes some logical sense.

[