SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Fit 1.5RS or Suzuki Swift Sport

diablo_gixxer

There is no difference in the new and old fit, its just a face lift.

If you're thinking of fuel efficient, got for the Honda Fit because in the long run, the Swift will consume more fuel. And remember, the Swift you're thinking is a sport model...

As for the Honda Fit, I highly recommend that you take the 1.3l one than the 1.5l one. Same thing, fuel efficient and to tell the truth, there is not much difference in performance.

Swift is smaller...if you are claustrophobic like myself, you will feel like you're suffocating in there..

*~/dReAm aS |f yOu'|| |iVe fOreVEr, |ivE As |f yoU'|| d|E toDAy\~*

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to own a 1.5L swift n now i juz bought a 1.3L fit.

the FC for a fit is better. with 15" rims, i can get average 17km/L.

it depends how you drive but basically within that range.

new fit is longer, wider n more spacious than the old one.

also, the horse power is higher than the old one.

the gear box is also very smooth n you dont even know the

gear is changing. if i'm not wrong, its a 7 gear AT. :thumb:

also, personally i find those drivers with HID headlights are

very selfish bunch of idi0t. why should they need such a

bright light on our street? they're juz blinding the other

drivers in the expense of their show-off attitude. i've

seen one which was so bright that his HID can shine onto

a directive board on PIE before eunos exit where his car

was still few hundred meters behind me. damn, that was

brainless.

for godsake, plz dont install the HID.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k130/yeobt/Picnikcollage-1.jpg

if you wanna install HID lights, can go to my daddy's shop. he will advise what is the best for you. heehee...

hmm ur dad owns a shop selling accessories for cars????????????

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/DSC00090-1.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/WESTSPEC.jpg

The Light Began to dim.. Music Fading out.. I Begin to Miss You

......................The Visual Cycle..........................

brainless.

so nothing good about the swift ??!?! :cheeky:

KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *

KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)

YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z

1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4

1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X

1991 MB 200E SBT2703M

1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L

1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/16/bikepics-589321-full.jpg

hmm ur dad owns a shop selling accessories for cars????????????

yar...its called Heng Auto and Accessories. Along Upper Serangoon Road. Looks quite lock cok....haha...

its a one man show, everything my daddy do on his own and the best part is.....my dad picked everything from books! he was previously a fisherman and changed job about 17 years ago. Smart right?! haha..

my work place here gt one accessories shop's ppl told me he realyl regret getting the swift sports !!!

how come?

Boot too small?

Handling too lousy?

Insurance too expensive?

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

if that guy go sepang and see a yellow swift zooming by, i bet he will chg his mind.

Maybe I can be wrong. But a suzuki swift need a better driver to drive it fast. A mediocre driver trying to drive the car hard may end up somewhere apart from the tarmac.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

There is no difference in the new and old fit, its just a face lift.

If you're thinking of fuel efficient, got for the Honda Fit because in the long run, the Swift will consume more fuel. And remember, the Swift you're thinking is a sport model...

As for the Honda Fit, I highly recommend that you take the 1.3l one than the 1.5l one. Same thing, fuel efficient and to tell the truth, there is not much difference in performance.

Swift is smaller...if you are claustrophobic like myself, you will feel like you're suffocating in there..

big diff between old and new fit. u sure 1.3 and 1.5 not much diff in performance?

brainless.

the new fit is still cvt. jazz is much better than fit.

in sg, sound fast look fast is enough. run fast fine fast die fast.

big diff between old and new fit. u sure 1.3 and 1.5 not much diff in performance?

on singapore roads, i reckon no diff. but if you always carrying heavy load then the 1.5 will definitely be stronger...FC not as high as 1.3 when carrying heavy load.

the new fit is still cvt. jazz is much better than fit.

jazz and fit got diff meh?

on singapore roads, i reckon no diff. but if you always carrying heavy load then the 1.5 will definitely be stronger...FC not as high as 1.3 when carrying heavy load.

jazz and fit got diff meh?

got a few diff.

yar...its called Heng Auto and Accessories. Along Upper Serangoon Road. Looks quite lock cok....haha...

its a one man show, everything my daddy do on his own and the best part is.....my dad picked everything from books! he was previously a fisherman and changed job about 17 years ago. Smart right?! haha..

oh ic.. well its kinda talent tht ur dad's having.. to start fr scratch n work his way up.. well then u need accessories in future for ur ride i guess ur dad would be e rite person to approach u when u need it :)

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/DSC00090-1.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/WESTSPEC.jpg

The Light Began to dim.. Music Fading out.. I Begin to Miss You

......................The Visual Cycle..........................

muahaha.. are you sure it's a pure japanese make? I am not surprised if there're Taiwanese electronics in it or Chinese fabricated chassis. Or don't be surprised the engine is assembled somewhere in Asia before shipping to Japanese for assembly.

It is the norm now to buy parts from all over the world and fit it into the assembled car. Just like the Hyundai I30 & Nissan Qashqai having German made SACHS shock absorbers. This is just normal global business. So I cannot understand why are there still people frowning over japanese or thai when the more impt issue is the final make quality.

We can only be sure which country the item have been assemble in. But never be able to determine the origin of make of the product. But all the products that are assembled in the particular plant will be well scrutinized before accepting the item into the vehicle. Including buses, trucks, motorcycles etc etc...

The only difference is the final make quality excluding batch problems. Even batch problems also form another factor. The first batch my this component is bought from this country. Then the next batch, another supplier tries to under cut and offer me a better price for another brand of equal quality. Then sensibly, I will take the cheaper better deal. And so the next batch I earn more.

Up till now, I can only say only the Continental makes are still the most stable in terms of quality. And even if the continental cars are not totally built in Europe. eg. BMW E90 is assembled in S.Afrika. :)

Take it ez guys...

Do Not Tailgate Me!

huh? put thread for what? i know what...thats why i said Jazz is assembled in thailand arhx....although i sell cars part time but i never lie wor...
go read again

muahaha.. are you sure it's a pure japanese make? I am not surprised if there're Taiwanese electronics in it or Chinese fabricated chassis. Or don't be surprised the engine is assembled somewhere in Asia before shipping to Japanese for assembly.

It is the norm now to buy parts from all over the world and fit it into the assembled car. Just like the Hyundai I30 & Nissan Qashqai having German made SACHS shock absorbers. This is just normal global business. So I cannot understand why are there still people frowning over japanese or thai when the more impt issue is the final make quality.

We can only be sure which country the item have been assemble in. But never be able to determine the origin of make of the product. But all the products that are assembled in the particular plant will be well scrutinized before accepting the item into the vehicle. Including buses, trucks, motorcycles etc etc...

The only difference is the final make quality excluding batch problems. Even batch problems also form another factor. The first batch my this component is bought from this country. Then the next batch, another supplier tries to under cut and offer me a better price for another brand of equal quality. Then sensibly, I will take the cheaper better deal. And so the next batch I earn more.

Up till now, I can only say only the Continental makes are still the most stable in terms of quality. And even if the continental cars are not totally built in Europe. eg. BMW E90 is assembled in S.Afrika. :)

Take it ez guys...

:cool:

go read again

:cool:

Got what you mean. But hor one question...how you check the chassis to see where it is made and where it is assembled?

My boss once brought me to Borneo Motor and he told me to listen to the sound of the car door closing then he brought me to hear a PI car...the diff really is there. The sound of the PI car really sounded more....how do you put it...more..stable?