Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

My Trip 2 Thailand


Bear30
 Share

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by YZFx@Aug 28 2006, 01:31 PM

18-19 nov.

 

confirm. i was at the launch of 3NCR yesterday at TEAM 27 club house. Reg are out.. closing date is 15oct

:weep: , so sad got Reservist la? n no bike la....?

fn328k.multiply.com/photos

 

 

Life is short, Ride hard..........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by snowparang@Jul 20 2006, 08:38 AM

Hi guys,

 

For sake of keeping the thread clean I will post this here instead of creating a new one.

 

I was planning on riding to northern Thailand (Chiang Mai, Golden Traingle, Mae Hong Soon) end of year, and was planning it solo. However, my family and love ones kinda objected to it, unless there's someone to go with me.

 

Hence right now gathering interest from this forum, on people whom may wanna go with me. We may not need to stick together throughout the trip (e.g. if you wanna go phuket but I don't, we can split up for 2-3 days then meet up again) but generally should be travelling together. It will not be a 'fast' trip either as I'm taking my Super 4. Lastly, it will not be a strictly-by-schedule trip too, something like backpacking lah. It will be a see map, bash through and holland but eventually get there kind of trip.

 

The trip will be about 2-3 weeks long. The places to cover would be Hatyai, Ko Samui, Krabi, Korat (personal interest...hehe..), Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Soon. Bangkok is also likely but will not go there by bike (rental car or van) due to traffic conditions. Of course these do not include overnight short stops, like Hua Hin and other towns.

 

So anyone interested? Experienced riders to Thailand who wish to share your experience, maps, directions, chionging places etc, I can meet you over kopi! My treat of course!

HI,

 

I'm riding up to northern thai on the 27 oct-12nov. Will juz be riding up with another fellow fazer rider. Haf yet to plan my itinery. If u're riding up around the same time, we can arrange to ride together.

 

cheerz!

Sport_Bike_Rider

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7cc20b3127cceb1565ade2b5a00000026100Acs2rJw2ZOWOg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by YZFx@Aug 28 2006, 01:37 PM

Bear30>>>> my trip photo is at the link below... do take a look.

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....howtopic=129524

hi there,

 

so u ride alone 4 thru out the trip??? very nice secnery n most the pic u self teken.. u r u going 4 the 3 nation?? i think i going but where 2 sign up??? izzit going up there individually or in group?? :cheer:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/beruang30/Mensign.jpghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/beruang30/thDSCF1267.jpg

 

 

BEAR30

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by shoei_com@Aug 29 2006, 01:47 AM

:weep: , so sad got Reservist la? n no bike la....?

Sold your bike and getting a tourer ah?

 

Reservist defer loh like me :D

 

I defer till January :lol:

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by eldottore46@Aug 29 2006, 03:31 PM

Sold your bike and getting a tourer ah?

 

Reservist defer loh like me :D

 

I defer till January :lol:

so sian..... i now having reservist lo.....

super duper bored..... everyday wear green, brain cells also auto power cut.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/pauche/rossivspauche.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Pauche@Aug 29 2006, 06:23 PM

so sian..... i now having reservist lo.....

super duper bored..... everyday wear green, brain cells also auto power cut.

At least never kena during IMF, losta ppl are on stby

 

I was lucky enough never kena reservist during IMF :smile:

 

Even if I do my department wont release cos we have priority to matain our own manpower

 

But suay my reservist kena in between the 3 NCR :giddy:

 

Luckily they allow to defer when I called :cheeky:

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by eldottore46@Aug 29 2006, 06:47 PM

At least never kena during IMF, losta ppl are on stby

 

I was lucky enough never kena reservist during IMF :smile:

 

Even if I do my department wont release cos we have priority to matain our own manpower

 

But suay my reservist kena in between the 3 NCR :giddy:

 

Luckily they allow to defer when I called :cheeky:

aiyo.... IMF that week i kena recall manning standby siah....

 

heard that most likely will kena activated for full 4NTM full prep for ops :help: :help: :help: anyone wanna go for a short weekend getaway that weekend? gonna inform my unit that i got overseas biz trip. :D :D

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/pauche/rossivspauche.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Pauche@Aug 29 2006, 07:18 PM

aiyo.... IMF that week i kena recall manning standby siah....

 

heard that most likely will kena activated for full 4NTM full prep for ops :help: :help: :help: anyone wanna go for a short weekend getaway that weekend? gonna inform my unit that i got overseas biz trip. :D :D

Pual, u very CLEVER la..... :cheeky:

 

 

eldottore46, i dun will to defered la.... as want to finished my asap la..... as i only go bk on R&R in camp zzzzzzzzz mostly as i like revserist only IPPT i :mad: , not going to get a bike soon la.... keep more $ first before getting 1....

fn328k.multiply.com/photos

 

 

Life is short, Ride hard..........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by shoei_com@Aug 29 2006, 10:39 PM

Pual, u very CLEVER la..... :cheeky:

 

 

eldottore46, i dun will to defered la.... as want to finished my asap la..... as i only go bk on R&R in camp zzzzzzzzz mostly as i like revserist only IPPT i :mad: , not going to get a bike soon la.... keep more $ first before getting 1....

Good for you :thumb:

 

Just get a bike before songkran lah :smile:

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by YZFx@Aug 29 2006, 11:39 PM

u can reg with TEAM27....

 

or for more details you can check out the website www.3nationcharityride.com

OK thks for the info bro

 

I juz got an e-mail from a friend who forwarded the 3NCR package details

 

One thing to worry is there will be too many bikes around if join in their convoy and it would be definitely messy that is what I hate most :mad:

 

On the other hand you will be on a safe side if your bike breakdown

They have mechanics and even doctors around just in case:cheeky:

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by YZFx@Aug 29 2006, 11:39 PM

u can reg with TEAM27....

 

or for more details you can check out the website www.3nationcharityride.com

hi bro

 

how 2 contact this team 27?? so abt the fees 2 pay??? or maybe i give u a call.. btw thankz 4 the link....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/beruang30/Mensign.jpghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/beruang30/thDSCF1267.jpg

 

 

BEAR30

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by eldottore46@Aug 30 2006, 08:50 AM

Good for you :thumb:

 

Just get a bike before songkran lah :smile:

maybe lor, as my brother is looking for CBR 600 lor, if u got friend selling PM me lor..... thanks..... :smile:

fn328k.multiply.com/photos

 

 

Life is short, Ride hard..........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by eldottore46@Aug 30 2006, 08:58 AM

OK thks for the info bro

 

I juz got an e-mail from a friend who forwarded the 3NCR package details

 

One thing to worry is there will be too many bikes around if join in their convoy and it would be definitely messy that is what I hate most :mad:

 

On the other hand you will be on a safe side if your bike breakdown

They have mechanics and even doctors around just in case:cheeky:

you are right... but everything has its pros n cons.... depending on what you want...

 

:smile:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by shoei_com@Aug 31 2006, 10:24 PM

maybe lor, as my brother is looking for CBR 600 lor, if u got friend selling PM me lor..... thanks..... :smile:

Ok will let you know if anyone selling or if I see in any bikeshop :cheeky:

 

It seems to me the CBR 600 is very rare in bikeshops

 

You just cant simply get a second hand one as and when you want

 

Need to wait and keep a lookout

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




  • DAIS_ShellBAU_2022_Motorcycle_SingaporeBikesBanner_300x250.jpg

     
×
×
  • Create New...