SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

28/12/08 WEDDING CONVOY (Finrod's Wedding)

armofpeace

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vidz are in facebook bro.

Thanksbro fro making the announcement for me but not all here are in my facebook and only those that are in my facebook friends list will be able to access it...I'll try to upload the YouTube vidz here too...Ok, got it and here they are....Enjoy ya everyone....

:cool:

Yo Finrod, just wishing you a blessed& blissful marriage ahead for you.

Just realised that you are mel's husband which is sal's friend whom i am engaged too.

Haha, didn't realise ur nick until now, its yem here, we met before at one of the hari raya house ah.

Apr 05' - Sept 06': Honda AG 200 / Honda CB 750 / Honda VFR 800

Jan 06' - Feb 07' : Phantom TA 150 / Mar 07' - May 08'Suzuki GSX 400 RP / May 08' - XXXX : Fazer 6 S2 08'

Trips Done So Far

> Kukup/Malacca/Kota Tinggi (GSX-08) >Bekok&Labis Waterfall/Desaru/Hatyai/Koh Samui/Phuket/Krabi (FzR 6: 7/2-14/2 09)

Yo Finrod, just wishing you a blessed& blissful marriage ahead for you.

Just realised that you are mel's husband which is sal's friend whom i am engaged too.

Haha, didn't realise ur nick until now, its yem here, we met before at one of the hari raya house ah.

Sorry to intrude but since you are Sista Mel's friend, do let us know if you need our services for your wedding....Cheers Bro ZellGlory....

Well too bad zellglory but i know u from long time ago....lol.

Btw since when u guys got engaged eh?

Heh heh arm, dats a nice gesture of u!

Always a pleasure bro Finrod...especially if they know any of our riders in our wedding convoy, why not right???....But did anyone else from this forum view the videos that i've attached???...How come no comments???...Comments lah bros...at least the person who took the video, not me ya, will knoe if they did a good job or not and can improve their video taking techniques for the coming wedding convoys....Hope to hear comments on the videos ya...Cheers bros...

• 3 weeks later...