SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<D> About lights, LEDS, HID, Angel Eyes ;]

jB

As above, share your stuff here :cheer: I myself am thinking of doing up HID for my Stock CS3 :rolleyes: still asking around for opinions.. Some White LED for the interior, maybe snake LED strips for the door or something would be nice. How much did you pay for yours and where did you do it? Opinions and recommendations?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As above, share your stuff here :cheer: I myself am thinking of doing up HID for my Stock CS3 :rolleyes: still asking around for opinions.. Some White LED for the interior, maybe snake LED strips for the door or something would be nice. How much did you pay for yours and where did you do it? Opinions and recommendations?

leg room light -> Autobacs 26 bucks for 2 side (front).

Snake light -> Super modern 60cm for 30 bucks without install, check with them how much to tap on.

If you keen to make can find freelancer to do for instead of going to shops, some can mod the meters light, button lights all those, so if u get in a full package can ask for a good bargain.

Or if you're good at electric, can DIY yourself. All can get at SL tower, but alot of stretching exercise is required for tapping leg room light

:cool:

leg room light -> Autobacs 26 bucks for 2 side (front).

Snake light -> Super modern 60cm for 30 bucks without install, check with them how much to tap on.

If you keen to make can find freelancer to do for instead of going to shops, some can mod the meters light, button lights all those, so if u get in a full package can ask for a good bargain.

Or if you're good at electric, can DIY yourself. All can get at SL tower, but alot of stretching exercise is required for tapping leg room light

DIY..

Know your car..

Haha I'd like to DIY if I know how to :cheeky: I'm afraid of damaging anything or voiding the warranty if something goes kaboom. Might need some guru to share some kung fu with me sometime. I just DIY-ed something myself! Changed one side of my h4, took me 15mins in autobacs carpark to change it. Was darn afraid I'd break something:giddy:

Haha I'd like to DIY if I know how to :cheeky: I'm afraid of damaging anything or voiding the warranty if something goes kaboom. Might need some guru to share some kung fu with me sometime. I just DIY-ed something myself! Changed one side of my h4, took me 15mins in autobacs carpark to change it. Was darn afraid I'd break something:giddy:

if you never tap or ground properly, there's a chance you will fry your ECU one day. anyway let ppl do then u watch can liao, if they screw up can go back and demand for FOC repair. E.g Angel Eyes got water go in.

i seen b4 van with angels eyes too :lol: , 8k/10k abit too white le ba

i duno leh but i still find angel eyes do le like nothing much l0ls unless you really like :cheeky:

white then nice mah can blind ppl liaoz =x ... or 12k - blueeeee l0ls

Why Drink And Drive When You Can Smoke And Fly

i duno leh but i still find angel eyes do le like nothing much l0ls unless you really like :cheeky:

err maybe swee nia? (which i dun find it)

Ps not very gd with HIDs colour range :cheeky: , it's just a form to attract "unwanted attention" .

if you never tap or ground properly, there's a chance you will fry your ECU one day. anyway let ppl do then u watch can liao, if they screw up can go back and demand for FOC repair. E.g Angel Eyes got water go in.

yup, the tougher manual jobs let them do. I learn the basic stuff to save cost :thumb:

ehh sista, you're not supposed to be blinding others :giddy:

l0ls ... mine stock is ard 3.5/4k ...

Change it to 8k cos i like white colour alot ... and i find it goes well with my white car ..

As for Angel eyes I dun realli find it nice and it's like nthing special?

I never blind ppl =(

As above, share your stuff here :cheer: I myself am thinking of doing up HID for my Stock CS3 :rolleyes: still asking around for opinions..

Now, all the retro-fit HID kits are plug and play, total idiot proof. What is important is to check alignment of the headlights. They should be aimed slightly downward to reduce the glare so as not to blind the other road users.

Some White LED for the interior, maybe snake LED strips for the door or something would be nice. How much did you pay for yours and where did you do it? Opinions and recommendations?

Two things to take note :

1. LEDs have polarity

2. Know the Positive, and Negative of the power wires.

So as long as you can keep the Positive end of the power wire away from any metal part of the car, you are safe. However, it is a good practice to disconnect the NEGATIVE Lead of your car battery prior to doing electrical work.

LED draws very little current, so, in most cases, you can tap directly from the most convenient source, such as from Cabin Light, and not even need a relay.

l0ls ... mine stock is ard 3.5/4k ...

Change it to 8k cos i like white colour alot ... and i find it goes well with my white car ..

As for Angel eyes I dun realli find it nice and it's like nthing special?

I never blind ppl =(

angel eyes look kinda cool but I can't afford them :cheeky:

Don't blind ppl okay? :thumb:

Now, all the retro-fit HID kits are plug and play, total idiot proof. What is important is to check alignment of the headlights. They should be aimed slightly downward to reduce the glare so as not to blind the other road users.

Two things to take note :

1. LEDs have polarity

2. Know the Positive, and Negative of the power wires.

So as long as you can keep the Positive end of the power wire away from any metal part of the car, you are safe. However, it is a good practice to disconnect the NEGATIVE Lead of your car battery prior to doing electrical work.

LED draws very little current, so, in most cases, you can tap directly from the most convenient source, such as from Cabin Light, and not even need a relay.

yup about the alignment, HID needs the balast also..Thanks for sharing about the LED. I'm one step closer with DIY-ing my leds :cheeky: I wonder how much would pole light in white cost:cool:

angel eyes look kinda cool but I can't afford them :cheeky:

Don't blind ppl okay? :thumb:

yup about the alignment, HID needs the balast also..Thanks for sharing about the LED. I'm one step closer with DIY-ing my leds :cheeky: I wonder how much would pole light in white cost:cool:

I never blind ppl :cheeky:

At least you all are good with DIY-ing ... I always have probs understanding those stuffs ...

I never blind ppl :cheeky:

At least you all are good with DIY-ing ... I always have probs understanding those stuffs ...

I'm not good, they all had to learn from scratch themselves too ;) Nobody was born with the DIY knowledge in head :thumb:

Always source for a direct LED replacement. Now they have LED to fit all existing bulb type.

If you are buying in more, check here.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/mini-wedge.html

If you are just buying a few LEDs, go to the basement of SLT

Very informative, awesome stuff dude :thumb: :thumb:Might head over for a couple of LEDs

Your friend charged you that much? :X I hope its Japan stuffs 100%..

I also hope so ... actually i am quite confused with all these stuffs abit lose out but then nvm ... i trusted them and :cheeky:

So u changed urs?

Haven't changed mine, can't afford. Recently changed the H4 bulbs to better ones. FOC H4 bulbs from a friend ;] Osram Nightbreaker, not white enough but shines far enough for safety.Also, it Doesn't blind :p

Haven't changed mine, can't afford. Recently changed the H4 bulbs to better ones. FOC H4 bulbs from a friend ;] Osram Nightbreaker, not white enough but shines far enough for safety.Also, it Doesn't blind :p

wah so nice FOC :cheeky:

I tot of changing the exhaust but then my fren told me it's pointless .. so i think i save the $$ and go shopping

You need the exhaust for? Pasir Gudang? Or just too rich and want to hear nicer tone from your output? :lol: I think I need just the exhaust tip :cheeky: