Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
ize... slick the "p plate" stickre on your helmet ... people wll surely see it....LOL

 

wtf.. go sleep la you..

Then when u get up, faster go get your license pls.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/IZECUBEZ/Motivational/Determination.jpg
Posted

roflmao... i am awake =.=" slept enough....want to get license must wait... i rather settle bills first. i think i can wait for second half of play to come to continue

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/dntps87/shiseido.jpg
Posted

wah looks like u all had fun sia zzz wasn't able to join u all sia

Low Life Helmet Stealers shld just DIE

05-06 - FU*7*7A NSR SP (Proj Bee)

06-07 - FY*3*3L Wave S (Proj Bass)

07-07 - FN3**3M RVF 400 (Proj Black)

08-08 - FU**9*U KAWA ZX (Squeaky)

08-09 FBB***9D Pulsar DTS-i (Black)

10- FBC**98S SYM GTS

Posted
Going out ah?

 

Here got many robots sia.. Like no need to sleep at all.. I only slept 6 out of 48hrs in total at this moment in time. I seriously need to rest.. :(

 

Wahh like that then when your blue buttercup aprilia system crash 3times must have been champion la:(:(,anyways you got a serious major technical there, I can't imgaine halfway on the expressway power cut,then got to carefully filter left,avoiding cars that are travelling at speed...wah sian:dozed:

Posted

wah looks fun last nite.... finished my work late last nite then got early meeting today... hope can join u guys the next 1.... foxie u going to join Satan And Friends tomoro ar?

16/feb/09 Pass tp

18/feb/09 sp150

daelim rwr....... come liao!!!!!!!!!

awaits S3..... :thumb:

S3 is here!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Daystar is in... (scraped on 13/06/2012)

Varadero is here:

Aprilla Sports city 200

Posted

On a serious note, what I feel is that we could have bahaved more proper while on the road. Especially when en route to T3. Everyone blasting away, taking up 4 lanes (me included). During the start I was mainly at the back of the group so I get to see alot of things happening infront.

 

Few things I saw that was not very tasteful were

1) Taking up 4 lanes instead of going at a steady pace in a convoy.

 

2) Taxi trapping (this is too funny to be made up). The poor taxi driver just came out of the acceleration lane and got trapped on all sides by our boys.

 

3) 3 bikes in 1 lane all very close to each other. Everything we learnt from the driving centre all went up in smoke ah? Safe abit la, 2 bikes side by side on 1 lane still managable. I was wondering how you guys can pull off 3 bikes.

 

4) Awareness to your surroundings. When my throttle died the first time, only those behind me stopped with me. While I was filtering from 1st to SH to stop, I was flashing my high beam and sounding the horn (which I find pretty weak. I will change to those horns meant for cars next time) nobody see the sudden flashing light coming from the back. Even when the light is bouncing off the sign boards on the left.

 

 

So far this is what I can think up of at the moment, but please take note of the few points mentioned above and try to work on it. Wanna chiong the expressway together can. Make sure the rider at the head is capable of maintaining the speed to accomodate everyone else.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/IZECUBEZ/Motivational/Determination.jpg
Posted
Wahh like that then when your blue buttercup aprilia system crash 3times must have been champion la:(:(,anyways you got a serious major technical there, I can't imgaine halfway on the expressway power cut,then got to carefully filter left,avoiding cars that are travelling at speed...wah sian:dozed:

 

I was worrying about this more before coming to work then to care so much abt the P-Plate. I had to prepare myself mentally in case this had happen again. Plus I was suprised to see quite a moderate/heavy traffic this morning on AYE towards CTE/ECP. Got me even more worried.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/IZECUBEZ/Motivational/Determination.jpg
Posted

goody afternoon evibody..just wake up...waaaahhhhh sooo shag..btw to YAG,thanks for the treat man,have a safe trip to aus..hope to see u soon man..

divine..,did u manage to corner yesterday..didnt c u though coz been enjoying myself..lol..nw my milage oreadi 1443 liao..tink 2 to 4 days time send service...

Posted (edited)
no convoy plan...LOL thats why we horlan

 

Thats why we always Freaking Hollan!!! HAHA this is like the 4th time already!!!!!!!!!!!! 4th bl**dy Time!!! but cannot blame anyone la most of us west side north side ppl,roads in the east all abit unfamiliar haha. Jialat leh Seido you think we shld invest in the $300per set walkies you talked about,then head and last rider can have one just like what the instructors at the schools have. But I think the reason we hollan is a natural thing,when i see another bugger with a cool loooking bike beside me naturally i wanna race you F**ker so individually we just speed up until suddenly EEhhh i lost the group already. **sigh:cheeky:

 

Yesterday was SSSooo funny the patrol cars all came to interrogate us,"you cannot stay here,you must go away".......ok lor....your Gavmen road lor...

 

Anyways Ize's right BUT i gotta tell you guys when i was at the back pillioning Tara taking photos of you guys.....it was freaking AWESOME!!!! lol the view was this whole gene gang just occupying the 4lanes,totally cool la but ok not so safety about the poor taxi no wonder he hates bikers with fairings now but heck it would have made one good M2B video which i hope Tara took right??!!!if not ah my sacrifice sure wasted:faint::faint::faint:then i come and make your sandcastle into a mud pie

Edited by DivineCreations
Posted

i think the most awesome part was going there... after we left the rendezvous point at kallangf and as we hit the expressway... that part was...whoah.

 

 

the talkies...can be quite ex... alternatively, we could split into 2 should others want to use the time for a good run.the oters can just take a slower or more manageable pace

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/dntps87/shiseido.jpg
Posted

wa u all really stamina man sleep so late wake up so early. i think i sleep the earliest wake up the latest. haha.

 

THANK YOU YAG FOR THE ICECREAMS AND DRINKS! the attendence so good i think the bill came up to much more than u expected HAHAHA

 

lol i guess we will learn more in time about riding more organised.. esp in the future when all are more familiar with each other. yest got alot of us first time see each other so dont have the "bond" when riding yet ah lol. also most of us p-plater just pass no experience, but in the future sure improve! can take last nights "detours" as a learning experience ah

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

Posted

Best part, from changi south need to go north, my throttle died and everyone just continued infront. Leaving me with the white mito and the red RWR (bro, quote me here so I can remember who u are. Still trying to keep in mind who's who again.)

 

End up I found the place and you guys hollanded again.. Damn hilarious la come to think of it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/IZECUBEZ/Motivational/Determination.jpg
Posted
wa u all really stamina man sleep so late wake up so early. i think i sleep the earliest wake up the latest. haha.

 

THANK YOU YAG FOR THE ICECREAMS AND DRINKS! the attendence so good i think the bill came up to much more than u expected HAHAHA

 

lol i guess we will learn more in time about riding more organised.. esp in the future when all are more familiar with each other. yest got alot of us first time see each other so dont have the "bond" when riding yet ah lol. also most of us p-plater just pass no experience, but in the future sure improve! can take last nights "detours" as a learning experience ah

 

Hahah ya man but why you lack behind you so slow lor!!Oh no sorry no bike..:angel::angel:heehee.

Yea thanks YAG

 

Lust I saw the TP blinkers too,thats why I switched off my LEDs hahah i saw those blinkers i was like liao,anyways M2b thinking of fixing LEDs,I've wrote a email to LTA will update you guys.

 

Hello LTA, I've been riding a bike for sometime now and I'm a pretty safe rider in terms of wearing full face helmets, armored jackets,armored jeans,riding shoes..etc

 

Anyways I've bought a bike and intend to keep it for a long time the thing is I recently bought 2strips of LED lights,these are maybe 20cm strips with 15 tiny LED emitter lights(NOT BULBs). I have 2strips so thats 30little LED lights,very tiny ones.I need to know a few things.

 

1)If I fix it on my bike,is it legal?because to me it increases my visibility and I'm all into safety so I need it,since i do most of my travelling at dawn.

 

2)Illegally, If I do fix it what are the summons that I'm liable to if I'm stopped by your traffic police.like how much will the fines amount to?How are your money collection schemes?

 

3)If I fix it internally within the fairing so it'll cover the lights,would that still be considered illegal?since I only see your LTA illegal LED pictures only of cars.So if its covered by my fairings will it still cause your so called "Optical Illusion"and your guys in white will still hunt me down to book me?

 

Feedback:If LTA is really stringent on safety, then LEDs are the way to go since they are brighter, cheaper more cost effective and they so do not cause the "Optical confusion"since I see it on Audi cars,I assume its allowed.

 

PLease get back to me as soon as possible.Thank you so much.

Posted
Best part, from changi south need to go north, my throttle died and everyone just continued infront. Leaving me with the white mito and the red RWR (bro, quote me here so I can remember who u are. Still trying to keep in mind who's who again.)

 

End up I found the place and you guys hollanded again.. Damn hilarious la come to think of it

 

Hehe that was AeyKel,the red dealim was Aeykel.

Posted
Hehe that was AeyKel,the red dealim was Aeykel.

 

Roger! Very steady only.. Got the patience to wait for a sick italian.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/IZECUBEZ/Motivational/Determination.jpg
Posted

i think the person who read your email must have been like "LOL" honestly. there is alot of truth in what you say... but i guess by know we all know that this truth is only defined by thsoe who adhere to it. on the other hand, they do not need this truth or insight and most probably it will join the other emails in a long stack pile

 

BUT

 

i certainly do hope that this email you wrote could come through (although we know its not going to be with ease).

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/dntps87/shiseido.jpg
Posted (edited)
Roger! Very steady only.. Got the patience to wait for a sick italian.

 

hey Ize you finish work already meh? Ya man Aeykel very steady wan, Daelim Rider ma all very steady one.

 

1stDaelim-PoliticAkaMPAkaStoryUncleKing(Ndy)

2ndDaelim-Safety king(ME!)

3rdDaelim-AccidentKing(You know who la hor*winkwink redred)

4thDaelim-Cool&SteadyKing(Aeykel)

5thDaelim-Touring King(ninja)

6thDaelim-CookingKing(FireStation)

Edited by DivineCreations
Posted
Roger! Very steady only.. Got the patience to wait for a sick italian.

 

haha..we're all belong to m2B..so we must look after each other..was wanting to help u wit ur bike but clueless lar bro..haha..just pass tp mah..not familiar wit all e bikes..all i can do is "escort" u lar..lol

Posted
hey Ize you finish work already meh? Ya man Aeykel very steady wan

 

Nope.. I finish 6.30pm. Why? Wanna go riding ah? I hear thunder just now. I'm here at The Central @ Clarke Quay.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/IZECUBEZ/Motivational/Determination.jpg
Posted
haha..we're all belong to m2B..so we must look after each other..was wanting to help u wit ur bike but clueless lar bro..haha..just pass tp mah..not familiar wit all e bikes..all i can do is "escort" u lar..lol

 

I also not sure wat to do with the bike. That's why I had to really go find yag & luster. They know more abt the aprilia then I do.

 

Anyways, I also just passed my TP end of last mth. This aprilia is officially one week old with me. Well, its Sunday now so its 1wk 1day :|

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/IZECUBEZ/Motivational/Determination.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...