SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Revtec vs Power abuser

onghs

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,can check with you guys,whats the differents between revtec n power abuser?Don't know which one to install,would like to hear your advice,thanks.

Check out fellow SBF member review : http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113321&page=16

Cheers :thumb:

POWER ABUSER PRODUCTS - NEW Feature~ Reverse Circuit Protection, High Heat Resistant, Waterproof & SHOCK PROOF (Impact resistant)!!!!! (Up to 3 years Replacement!!!)

-----------------------------------

BLUEFLAME PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING

NLT BILLET MASTER PUMP for FLEX-UP BRAKE & CLUTCH - 2years warranty!! (Stock conversion available- Flip up lever for STOCK brake & clutch / BREMBO brake & clutch)

------------------------------------

PZ RACING - FOREFRONT ELECTRONIC FOR MOTORCYCLE

XTRE POWER BOX!!!

BMC- World Class Best Racing Air Filter Element

ZEROGRAVITY - Double Bubble ( Clearance for selected model!!!!)

EQUIP-X Frame & Axle Slider - New Concept & Design* Custom yours today!! Replacement Slider available for all No-Cut Brand!!!

WELDING SERVICE AVAILABLE NOW

PREDATOR FACE MASK - GSR / S4 now with free alum mesh!!!

LIQUIMOLY - Engine lubricant & care products

EO + Filter + Plug Package - Liqui Moly & Maxima

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/73035_456404083283_703738283_5755561_8128030_n.jpghttp://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/BLUEFLAMEBANNER.jpg

www.equipmentextreme.com

All Major Credit Card Accepted - Visa / MasterCard / Diners / Amex.

Revtec made in Sg. Power Abuser made in UK. Performance wise is up to individual. Personally I used both and prefer Power Abuser... Still using now... A bit more pricier...

:gun: My Rides -

2001 to 2002 - Husqvarna CR125

2002 to 2004 - Yamaha RXZ135

2004 to 2006 - Honda CB400 Vtec1

2008 to Present - Honda CB400 Vtec1

I using power abuser 2. :D

July 2006-21st Aug 2007 :Honda NSR SP (FS1029R)

21st Aug 2007-28th Oct 2009 :Honda CB400 Spec III (FY8*8*M)

5th Sept 09-20th Nov 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa K6 FBA 9**6 J

30 Jan 13-Hyundai Getz 1.6 SFV*1*1K

20th Nov 13-Honda CBR600RR 2008 FBE4*4*S

2015-2015:Mitsubishi Lancer GLX

28th Oct 2015-Mitsubishi Lancer EX GLS

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/Stardust_83/IMG_60122.jpg

Revtec made in Sg. Power Abuser made in UK. Performance wise is up to individual. Personally I used both and prefer Power Abuser... Still using now... A bit more pricier...

Are you sure its made in UK? Tried searching the net cannot find any info in UK leh. Got link via UK?

To me these are voltage stabilizser. A voltage stabilizer is an electronic device able to deliver relatively constant output voltage while input voltage and load current changes over time. (Taken from wiki). I do use one of the two. Its to prevent current spikes to my other electornic units on my bike. With a constant voltage, I feel safer.

It may or may not gives improvement gains to the bike. Anyway if you are looking for great performance gain, these items will not do it. Invest in PCIII or something, even tuning helps quite a lot. The secret lies in the Air-Fuel Mixture.

Edited by IvikaRazI

* Suzuki GSR750

----------------------------

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/196279.png

One seller from a renowned motorshop said so... I am also not sure... I got the Power Abuser Auto... Box thrown away on the spot...

It may not give great performance... But it makes your ride real smooth... especially on Singapore's stop and go roads...

:gun: My Rides -

2001 to 2002 - Husqvarna CR125

2002 to 2004 - Yamaha RXZ135

2004 to 2006 - Honda CB400 Vtec1

2008 to Present - Honda CB400 Vtec1

Are you sure its made in UK? Tried searching the net cannot find any info in UK leh. Got link via UK?

To me these are voltage stabilizser. A voltage stabilizer is an electronic device able to deliver relatively constant output voltage while input voltage and load current changes over time. (Taken from wiki). I do use one of the two. Its to prevent current spikes to my other electornic units on my bike. With a constant voltage, I feel safer.

It may or may not gives improvement gains to the bike. Anyway if you are looking for great performance gain, these items will not do it. Invest in PCIII or something, even tuning helps quite a lot. The secret lies in the Air-Fuel Mixture.

All Power Abuser Products is OEM from JAPAN... & we don sell voltage stabilizer..

Invest in PC3, good idea maybe u can also tell us more on air-fuel ratio.

Myself & my guys & many PC3 user might like to know, what alot means. fyi, we started from pc - pc3 including ignition module & wideband usage. Maybe u can tells us something which we don know or have missed. Thanks in advance :thumb: What are the benefit that a daily use street bike or hobby superbike owner can get & how far can we maximize the use of AF controller. What are the cost of PC measure over performance gain, what are the requirement to maiximize the performance aft pc installed? Lifespan? :)

POWER ABUSER PRODUCTS - NEW Feature~ Reverse Circuit Protection, High Heat Resistant, Waterproof & SHOCK PROOF (Impact resistant)!!!!! (Up to 3 years Replacement!!!)

NLT BILLET MASTER PUMP for FLEX-UP BRAKE & CLUTCH - 2years warranty!! (Stock conversion available- Flip up lever for STOCK brake & clutch / BREMBO brake & clutch)

XTRE POWER BOX!!!

EQUIP-X Frame & Axle Slider - New Concept & Design* Custom yours today!! Replacement Slider available for all No-Cut Brand!!!

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/73035_456404083283_703738283_5755561_8128030_n.jpghttp://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/BLUEFLAMEBANNER.jpg

www.equipmentextreme.com

All Power Abuser Products is OEM from JAPAN... & we don sell voltage stabilizer..

Myself & my guys & many PC3 user might like to know, what alot means. fyi, we started from pc - pc3 including ignition module & wideband usage. Maybe u can tells us something which we don know or have missed. Thanks in advance :thumb: What are the benefit that a daily use street bike or hobby superbike owner can get & how far can we maximize the use of AF controller. What are the cost of PC measure over performance gain, what are the requirement to maiximize the performance aft pc installed? Lifespan? :)

I am not trying to "pull down" any products or starting a flame war. Not my intention. The above does the job to a certain extend. By making the current stable, it provides smoother rides. Anyway What I found out, is that by putting grounding, it has already helped with smoother rides. Increased in HP? It could be a placebo effect. After awhile the feeling of smoothness goes away as we are used to the ride.

Shouldn't any Air-Fuel controller be able to smooth out most of the signal corrections to provide smoother, quicker and better drivability?

As for lifespan of the product, it depends on where the unit is placed. I do own a Air-Fuel Controller but not PCIII and I found that the unit gets heats up easily. I am not sure about PCIII though. By removing heat away from the unit, It should extend the life. And yes it is possible to remove heat away from the unit without opening the casing.

This is a forum anyway it is to share & correct ideas. So you can correct me if I am wrong. I do not mind negative comments provided that it comes with the corrected info, not only for me but for the rest to learn.

* Suzuki GSR750

----------------------------

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/196279.png

sounds like a hissy fit.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7227/ownage3wh.jpg

sounds like a hissy fit.

Hissy?? trying to upgrade atmosphere? no no no we are all here to learn to know & to exp on things we don know. IvikaRazI giving his thoughts so m i. give something not just hissy pls.. :)

no, grounding does not give BHP. If after adding bike smooth out thats a sign of your bike electrical system lacking earthing - sensor. tat goes for my G1, R1 & 600s.

As for over-heating, i will suggest u check with others using the same device like yours. Its a sign of over-voltage or mayb due to long hours of operation when device over-heated. Quite dangerous if device fail while riding, cut-off injector signal.

All i can say is, PC aint just plug & play or put sure good logic. I do have some dyno chart on yamaha, suzuki & honda but mostly on 1000s done by local (u know who tuner- my fav stil meng tong :( ), let me know if u guys need :thumb:

XTRE POWER BOX!!!

www.equipmentextreme.com

Hissy?? trying to upgrade atmosphere? no no no we are all here to learn to know & to exp on things we don know. IvikaRazI giving his thoughts so m i. give something not just hissy pls.. :)

no, grounding does not give BHP. If after adding bike smooth out thats a sign of your bike electrical system lacking earthing - sensor. tat goes for my G1, R1 & 600s.

As for over-heating, i will suggest u check with others using the same device like yours. Its a sign of over-voltage or mayb due to long hours of operation when device over-heated. Quite dangerous if device fail while riding, cut-off injector signal.

All i can say is, PC aint just plug & play or put sure good logic. I do have some dyno chart on yamaha, suzuki & honda but mostly on 1000s done by local (u know who tuner- my fav stil meng tong :( ), let me know if u guys need :thumb:

Hehe, guess I wasn't right in the head at that time, but still, sorry! No offence intended bro. :)

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7227/ownage3wh.jpg