SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where to eat?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

That day see 1 website recommend a old fire soup stall then i go down and try. The soup there is good and price is cheaper than outside selling. stall name is 养生老火汤 at blk 450 clementi ave 3 kopitiam near clementi mrt beside cityvibe shopping. anyone been to this stall?

The website is http://sg.openrice.com/singapore/restaurant/herbal-soup-handmade-noodle/61486/?a=1

Life is a Journey.

Take a Joy ride.

17/04/03-10/12/04 Yamaha Rxz 133cc

10/12/04-25/03/08 Honda Phantom TA200

25/03/08-Till now Piaggio X8 200cc

Don't Quit Cos Every Obstacle Is A Stepping Stone To Success!!!

power...........

Life is a Journey.

Take a Joy ride.

17/04/03-10/12/04 Yamaha Rxz 133cc

10/12/04-25/03/08 Honda Phantom TA200

25/03/08-Till now Piaggio X8 200cc

Don't Quit Cos Every Obstacle Is A Stepping Stone To Success!!!

That day see 1 website recommend a old fire soup stall then i go down and try. The soup there is good and price is cheaper than outside selling. stall name is 养生老火汤 at blk 450 clementi ave 3 kopitiam near clementi mrt beside cityvibe shopping. anyone been to this stall?

The website is http://sg.openrice.com/singapore/restaurant/herbal-soup-handmade-noodle/61486/?a=1

yeah tat one very popular, recommended!

My Ride History:

1997 - 2003 : Yamaha SRE 100 a.k.a My First Love

2001 - 2004 : Yamaha Sports Y110SS a.k.a My First 2-Stroke Bike

2005 - 2012 : Honda Phantom TA200 a.k.a My First Cruiser Bike

2012 - 2012 : Honda CB400 Spec II a.k.a My First VTEC Love

2013 - NOW : Yamaha YZF-R1 a.k.a My First SuperBike :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently went to a restaurant at 20 Eastwood Road, Eastwood Centre, Singapore (486442).

The hong kong restaurant food is nice, And price wise is counted as cheap.

The restaurant name : Hong Kong street seafood restaurant (if i didnt forget.. )

Go and try it out..

For Prata, i usually got to block 107 at Ang Mo Kio Ave 4. the kopitiam nearer to the cross junction. it's 24hr and the curry is damn good. Better than jalan kayu, prata house etc.

For stuff like carrot cake/hokkien mee/char kway teow, i go to block 181 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5. It's damn shiok, but if u're health conscoius, do ask for less oil.

Wanton mee, there's one at Toa Payoh Lorong 7 block 21, but it's only open morning and afternoon. Night time closed.

Same coffeeshop has a damn good tze char also.

The hong kong street restaurant posted by xiaomei_06 is also damn good. Must try the beef horfun with bean sauce, and also their prawn paste chicken and cereal prawns.

Jalan Besar hawker center, opposite Regina there, at the lower level somewhere in the middle facing the open field side, there's a beef noodles stall, standard dropped from 10yrs ago, but still good. I usually order the kway teow mee soup.

Opposite Lim Ah Boy, there's a Sungei Road Laksa, souper shiok also. The hum is fat and juicy, and they gave quite a lot also.

RIDE.

2012 - 2015: Honda NSR150SP

2015 - current : Honda CBR600RR

Ever tried before hokkien prawn noodles at ang mo kio ave 10 - Chong Boon Market?

Its damn good but portion very small and need wait for a good 15-20mins on average (Its those wet kind of hokkien mee)

Advise is to order $3 and add noodles $1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...