SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2009 / 2010 Piaggio Fly 150

tekken

hi blast3dgal, mind if i ask u what is the machine price now? Thanks.

I was quoted $5.4K excl insurance.. so minus the COE about $1.2K, RoadTax, etc etc.. I suppose it comes down to somewhere between $3.4 - $3.6K...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I planning to get a 2nd-hand Piaggio X9. Does the spare parts still available easily in Sg bike shops ?

Whenever u sits on a bike, think back of the ones u love.... Cause they would be waiting for u to start dinner.... Keep that in mind every minute on the road... You are to get back home safe n sound in one piece...Bless all riders on the road!

I finally did it after getting blisters and blue black all over my hand.. haha..

Anyway, first servicing is at 1000km right? Running in period must maintain at wat speed uh? I just hit 90km/hr just now.. Shouldnt be a problem right?

Btw, Where you guys do your servicing?

There are 2 School of thoughts when come to running in.

So say follow manual. Some say hard run in.

So say follow manual and never experience any problems.

I did the hard run in also never experience any problems.

For ur case, if you are not used to, Just ride normally. No prob one.

OIl change? I'm the kiasu type so u no need to follow me.

I just got my new bike 1 month ago.

first oil change 100km, then 400Km. And another one coming at 1000km.

It's not really neccessary. But it's just me and my rough riding.

• 2 weeks later...

ooo.. ok.. I did my first oil change at 900km.. and am now running my scoot at 100km/hr on average.. Btw, anyone with the Fly has changed the mirrors? I'm thinking of changing mine.. a bit too wide - i feel. Any recommendation of any sort?

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

• 7 months later...

My fly has gone over 10000km.. still doing fine... easy low profile bike.. the original box, the cache there easily rust, and sometimes get stucked.. need to put in a bit of oil or something to ward off the rust. =) other than that, i'm happy with my ride~

BTW, Where and how much to change belt uh? a shop in the west would be very nice.. everyone been asking me to go to the shop at Kallang, forget the shop name..

any other recommendations?

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

My fly has gone over 10000km.. still doing fine... easy low profile bike.. the original box, the cache there easily rust, and sometimes get stucked.. need to put in a bit of oil or something to ward off the rust. =) other than that, i'm happy with my ride~

BTW, Where and how much to change belt uh? a shop in the west would be very nice.. everyone been asking me to go to the shop at Kallang, forget the shop name..

any other recommendations?

For rust issue. Go home fix and get a can of Hammerite brand paint. It have a rust conversion formula. So after cleaning ur bike. make sure the part is dry then touch up the rust part with the hammerite paint. Just get a simple brush, touch up and that's it. That part will not rust anymore.

Change belt. this that means ur 12K is up. u have to change belt, rollers, clip, oil and oil filter. will be 280 I think.

And any good scooter shop can do that. SBF advertiser section will have a good guide.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys I am just wondering can fly150 fits cb400's original mirror? Thanks!

everything also can. got $ can already. some bike shop already have piaggio/gilera mirror screw thread adpator to honda threading.

if without thread adapter, most brands are not interchangable. Some brand may share the same threading though.

The Fly is a great all round bike for getting to places in Singapore and short trips to Malaysia. Besides regular servicing, I had fixed a leaky fork (under warranty) and changed battery. Now about 2 yrs old with 7000km mileage and rides great! I had owned a Fino before and will choose the Fly anytime over the Fino for its stability.

The Fly is a great all round bike for getting to places in Singapore and short trips to Malaysia. Besides regular servicing, I had fixed a leaky fork (under warranty) and changed battery. Now about 2 yrs old with 7000km mileage and rides great! I had owned a Fino before and will choose the Fly anytime over the Fino for its stability.

7000km in 2 years means u are using it as a weekend bike.

Normal everyday usage (primary mode of transport) will usuallu give 8-12K per year depending where you work

That is not too bad. Typical yearly average should be around 10,000km for most people. The Fly is great for Singapore traveling and occasional short trips to Malaysia.

Wow. that's nice.

I 1 year reaching 8K place. Only mon to fri. north to city and back.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I just bought my Fly but comes without box. I intend to purchase 1 givi box but no yet decide 28 and 32 liters.

Could you guys advice what is the price for both and does it comes with brackets? I would appreciate if you can recommend me reliable shop to purchase.

Thanks.

2003 - 2005 - KR150

2005 - 2011 - No ride

2011 - Current - Piaggio Fly

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

Can I check how much does it cost for a new fly OTR and where is a good place to buy from? Considering whether to buy or not.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I just bought my Fly but comes without box. I intend to purchase 1 givi box but no yet decide 28 and 32 liters.

Could you guys advice what is the price for both and does it comes with brackets? I would appreciate if you can recommend me reliable shop to purchase.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I want to knw the price for fly 150 too.. just now saw one in the carpark, very nice. initially still thinking to get others but after saw this, feel that simple is nice...

I'm the first time buyer. just sold my car and now plan for scooter for daily use. please guide me the shop, the price other thing need to take care when buying a new bike..

thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I want to knw the price for fly 150 too.. just now saw one in the carpark, very nice. initially still thinking to get others but after saw this, feel that simple is nice...

I'm the first time buyer. just sold my car and now plan for scooter for daily use. please guide me the shop, the price other thing need to take care when buying a new bike..

thanks in advance.

anybody care to give me the info and guide?

ooo.. ok.. I did my first oil change at 900km.. and am now running my scoot at 100km/hr on average.. Btw, anyone with the Fly has changed the mirrors? I'm thinking of changing mine.. a bit too wide - i feel. Any recommendation of any sort?

Ho blast3dGal,

Have you change your mirrors? I thought of change my pair any lobang on for me???

THanks...

2003 - 2005 - KR150

2005 - 2011 - No ride

2011 - Current - Piaggio Fly

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, just got a 2nd hand fly150 out. Its seems like the bike have quite a hi FC, abt 20 to 22 km/L. at first I thought maybe I sudden throttle too much, so I try throttle gently. riding abt 80 to 90kph. still at 1/2 tank, only 55km. Seems same FC as my previous super 4.

may 2004 - july 2004 -------- Yamaha RXZ

aug 2004 - nov 2006 -------- Honda Nsr150Sp

dec 2006 - oct 2007--------- Honda Wave S

Mar 2007 - july 2007 -------- Honda CB400 VerS

oct 2007 - Jun 2008 -------- Gilera Runner VXR

Jun 2008 - till now ---------- Phantom TA200

Aug 2009 - Till now --------- Honda CB400 Spec 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thread like dead liao ah?

My Fly keep dying.. irritating leh.. these days, at traffic light, just when the lights turn green it died on me.. wah liao.. anyone else experience this?