SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gilera Star Club

vatoslocos619

haha,but pick up skejap je eh?den after sumtym hilang..izit true?heard from xperience driver..

so wana ask,preferably 2 change pipe or air filter?

i've tested hurricane,simota and stage 6.

hurricane pick up sedap (cause air intake is high) but top end kurang ckit..

simota smoother flow and more consistent from pick up to top end.. not like hurricane but top end able to stretch abit more..

stage6 foam filter is still the best.. woohoo! pick up superb, top end pon bole stretch.. but important must set nice-nice..

one more thg foam filter easier to wash.. open pod u cannot wash, just blow dry..

.: Gilera Runner VXR 05 :: HISTORY ::

.: RBGC Singapore Chapter :.

.: scootertuning is not a crime.its a passion :.

.: burning souls.burning passion.burnt my pocket:.

:angel:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

simota smoother flow and more consistent from pick up to top end.. not like hurricane but top end able to stretch abit more..

stage6 foam filter is still the best.. woohoo! pick up superb, top end pon bole stretch.. but important must set nice-nice..

one more thg foam filter easier to wash.. open pod u cannot wash, just blow dry..

Great tips!:thumb:

Air filters and backfires,

High-mounts and loud sounds.

Gilera Runner VXR '04 - March '09 to March '10

Yamaha 125Z - February '10 to October '10

Yamaha Spark 135 - October '10 to present

Vespa PX200 - May '11 to present

I would prefer to change pipe first.. Den if got the extra cash' date=' change air filter.. Dats my preference but others may differ..[/quote']

My personal preference is to change the air filter first, cause i feel it has more effect than changing the pipe, unless yours is a fully mod bike.

BUT i'm thinking of changing back to stock airbox.. To me, its the best.

Baik pe review.. Nice..

Any feedback on K&N bro?

nice one la cikgu..but den cant b stingy in fuel ryt?.anyway how bout the price 4 stage 6?

dimana ada kemahuan,di situ ada HIGHWAY..

Baik pe review.. Nice..

Any feedback on K&N bro?

k&n too overpriced for airfilter.and sumore its nt nice fit on VXR.. if pasang very prone to hitting the engine top.. stage6 is ordered.. hehe local tk jual.. bt besar jugak ahh like bantal pelok.. need to do mods to ur undercarriage compartment.. but foam filter is the best coz it acts like an airbox only with better fuel flow.. ni airfilter pon maseh sitting at home.. hehe.. cam nak pasang kat rx-k pon ada bt tk sure if muat.. :angel:

k&n too overpriced for airfilter.and sumore its nt nice fit on VXR.. if pasang very prone to hitting the engine top.. stage6 is ordered.. hehe local tk jual.. bt besar jugak ahh like bantal pelok.. need to do mods to ur undercarriage compartment.. but foam filter is the best coz it acts like an airbox only with better fuel flow.. ni airfilter pon maseh sitting at home.. hehe.. cam nak pasang kat rx-k pon ada bt tk sure if muat.. :angel:

kalau tk muat blang eh..hahaha..*hint2*

kalau tk muat blang eh..hahaha..*hint2*

mau ke... if harga nye menarik bole jugakk.. dari terdudok kt rumah jer.. pm lah kalau nak yer..

^^

Abang tu bikin bisnes maju eh!

Uppz ahh!

hi GSC,

May seem like a noob question, but how far can Runners go on reserve tank? And when does the bike start to run on reserve tank; when the fuel signal light start to come on?

The other time my bike mati coz i too confident still got petrol. Lucky nearing my destination.. Paiseh...

hi GSC,

May seem like a noob question, but how far can Runners go on reserve tank? And when does the bike start to run on reserve tank; when the fuel signal light start to come on?

The other time my bike mati coz i too confident still got petrol. Lucky nearing my destination.. Paiseh...

You wont have this problem if you constantly top up your petrol...dont live life at the edge bro... leaving insuffiicient petrol on the road especially on the expressway is not funny. your life may be at risk! =)

[

You wont have this problem if you constantly top up your petrol...dont live life at the edge bro... leaving insuffiicient petrol on the road especially on the expressway is not funny. your life may be at risk! =)

haha true dat.. even if life not at risk also kena summon.. no la, im not living life on the edge. just testing mileage per full tank. :cool:

so anyone knows reserve tank can tahan how far?

Hi peeps... May outing up north has been postpone to the near future but i have some suggestion for May. Please make your vote...!!

1. Fridae nite wakeboarding at ski 360 degree(onli on fridae nite got special promotion)

Price:3hrs $48

Time:9pm - 12am

http://www.ski360degree.com/

2. Saturdae Noon of non stop HEAT at Sentosa

Price:$3 for entrance by bus

Time:From 1pm till BURNed

http://www.sentosa.com.sg/

3. Going down south to Batam(1 dae)

Price:approximate $150

Time:Sat 7.30am - 8pm

choice of leisure :

-Wakeboard 1 whole dae with pack lunch n ferry to n fro $98..

-Spa massage $30..

-go kart

-banana boat

-jet ski n etc

but duit kena lebih arh..haha..

PM or text me at 96962793 on which ur interested in..most probs the outing will be after 15May due to most payday..

Let me noe ur availability date too..

Edited by cheerioskunk

haha true dat.. even if life not at risk also kena summon.. no la, im not living life on the edge. just testing mileage per full tank. :cool:

so anyone knows reserve tank can tahan how far?

it depends on the mods that ur having in ur bike.. for my st200 on stock multivar can go up to 50km wen the light start to light up.. but change to polini multivar n can onli up to 30km.. suck suck suck and awae... like water...!!! haha... but weneva yellow start to light up, go refill.. dun play play..

recently wanna try how far can go with polini, maximum onli 214km full tank n it suddenly stop on the road but luckily stop beside esso.. so lucky..!! my stock can go up to 250km on my 8.7litre tank..

it depends on the mods that ur having in ur bike.. for my st200 on stock multivar can go up to 50km wen the light start to light up.. but change to polini multivar n can onli up to 30km.. suck suck suck and awae... like water...!!! haha... but weneva yellow start to light up, go refill.. dun play play..

recently wanna try how far can go with polini, maximum onli 214km full tank n it suddenly stop on the road but luckily stop beside esso.. so lucky..!! my stock can go up to 250km on my 8.7litre tank..

thanks for your inputs bro! haha.. but the fuel signal light on also like play play.. sometimes start to on then off again.. cheat my feeling. so cant really determine when its on reserve.

but thanks again bros. btw, how's the polini multivar doing for u bro?:cool:

thanks for your inputs bro! haha.. but the fuel signal light on also like play play.. sometimes start to on then off again.. cheat my feeling. so cant really determine when its on reserve.

performance wise, I lioke.. pick up power...!! but fuel wise, i dun lioke.. suck like water..!! nak upz ke..? haha..:angel:

performance wise, I lioke.. pick up power...!! but fuel wise, i dun lioke.. suck like water..!! nak upz ke..? haha..:angel:

hahaha.. all these aftermarket parts, so the tempting. but i guess next time bro. abit weary when it comes to fiddling with the transmission parts.. heehee:cheeky:

from wat i understand,ters bumps on the road..so the lever go up n down..so the lights play2 on u..i always refill wen it goes on the last bar..but oso depends on ur journey la

Guys I'm going to JB for servicing. but im going with my 125z. Anyone wana come to DoubleH can tag along and I'll show you the place. But DoubleH opens late at ard 6-630pm. Im going early(around 3pm) to press my fork so I suggest anyone tagging along can just meet me at lorong bapok ard 6pm.

Anything text me up @94838582 if you wanna come along.

Date is 12th April, Monday.

bro,amcm dblH??wer izit?