SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gilera Star Club

vatoslocos619

haha true dat.. even if life not at risk also kena summon.. no la, im not living life on the edge. just testing mileage per full tank. :cool:

so anyone knows reserve tank can tahan how far?

dont need calculate the moment you got your reserve indicator... it's quite simple.... just top up full tank and travel 30km...go back to the petrol station again and fill it up.. check how much you have pump again to reach attain full tank and do your maths! that is when you get the exact figure of your fuel consumption for your runner rather than depending on inaccurate info from different riders and different bikes.

[

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bro,amcm dblH??wer izit?

alamak bro aku dah pergi dah balik pun.. next month going malaysia to service my 125z so i'll update here when i'm going.

Air filters and backfires,

High-mounts and loud sounds.

Gilera Runner VXR '04 - March '09 to March '10

Yamaha 125Z - February '10 to October '10

Yamaha Spark 135 - October '10 to present

Vespa PX200 - May '11 to present

i noe..juz wana noe the service,price n location..

price wise, you must go there and check yourself. service wise, superb. location, opposite lorong bapok. directly opposite kok seng, sprinta, ha boy, ah long etc..

semua senyap je...bz ke semua... lets get together again for the month of may..

once a month bros..............

Hi peeps... May outing up north has been postpone to the near future but i have some suggestion for May. Please make your vote...!!

1. Fridae nite wakeboarding at ski 360 degree(onli on fridae nite got special promotion)

Price:3hrs $48

Time:9pm - 12am

http://www.ski360degree.com/

2. Saturdae Noon of non stop HEAT at Sentosa

Price:$3 for entrance by bus

Time:From 1pm till BURNed

http://www.sentosa.com.sg/

3. Going down south to Batam(1 dae)

Price:approximate $150

Time:Sat 7.30am - 8pm

choice of leisure :

-Wakeboard 1 whole dae with pack lunch n ferry to n fro $98..

-Spa massage $30..

-go kart

-banana boat

-jet ski n etc

but duit kena lebih arh..haha..

PM or text me at 96962793 on which ur interested in..most probs the outing will be after 15May due to most payday..

Let me noe ur availability date too..

eloo guys.. just bought a sec hnd vxr 05 model.. frm e looks of it its preety much modded lah.. im very new to dis bike n no nuts.. haha... i hv read ur posts.. learning frm dem.. btw wen top up fuel hw to c e level? my bike i believe e fuel gauge spoil n hw much to fix? any one selling leovince silencer n metal floor mat? im using e alluminium nt e sbk one.. which bike shop is recommended? ahm,sunrise,future scooteringor any shops? im staying bedok..

sorry lots of q uh bros..if anyone staying bedok n can help me explain e parts,so dat i undstand better n chit chat abit lah plz bip 97870561 -mok.. thnkx agn...

lalalallalalallalalallalalallalalaa.................... penat sak aku,ari2 p werk pagi alik mlm...bila nk kua dgn korang agi... =(

amaciam bo...sebok keje nampak..haha..number pun sua tuka..aku passing by je pastu ilang alek..haha..pape picit ah..bleh lepak.. :thumb:

:dozed:

Hi all. Been a long time since i come to this forum. Was thinking of getting ST200 Runner for transport. Can i check wid you guys why i always see ppl going Piaggio Service Centre to service their bike? Dont they go to their workshop and service? is it free or because they know the bike settings better?

Oh ya. Heard from my friend regarding the belt. How many km then change? per change how much?

Still doing research on this model of bike before i buy it. =D

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv280/dotdotdotzz/WG_SoHot-1.jpg

Hi all. Been a long time since i come to this forum. Was thinking of getting ST200 Runner for transport. Can i check wid you guys why i always see ppl going Piaggio Service Centre to service their bike? Dont they go to their workshop and service? is it free or because they know the bike settings better?

Oh ya. Heard from my friend regarding the belt. How many km then change? per change how much?

Still doing research on this model of bike before i buy it. =D

its depend bro 4 ya info...if ur bike is new, warranty valid till 10,000km or 1yr all under Piaggio Center, after dat ur own choice mech..

Gila Gila Gilera Kakis

To all my Gilera fwens..

May outing is on Vesak dae...280510..

It on Fridae nite

wakeboarding at ski 360

degree

Time:9pm -12am

Msg me if your coming..will mit up at MCD Kallang at 8pm..

Lets try a new sport..it fun n tiring of course..

mari tgk sape boleh jadi a cool wakeboarder..!!!

To all my Gilera fwens..

It on Fridae nite

wakeboarding at ski 360

degree

To all my Gilera fwens..

It on Fridae nite

wakeboarding at ski 360

degree

cool per.. kalau bawak rxz leh join tak bro??

*Part Of It *

Apa khabar bro2 kat sini? I got question... Anyone ever change their coverset before? Whats the price that you were quoted? And which bike shop? Cos I went to this particular shop to change my whole coverset plus the black dashboard where the key ignition is, mudguard, rear signal light and headlight. I was quoted 1.8k for everything. Can anyone advise me? Thanks in advance. Tima Kasih.

:angel:

Apa khabar bro2 kat sini? I got question... Anyone ever change their coverset before? Whats the price that you were quoted? And which bike shop? Cos I went to this particular shop to change my whole coverset plus the black dashboard where the key ignition is, mudguard, rear signal light and headlight. I was quoted 1.8k for everything. Can anyone advise me? Thanks in advance. Tima Kasih.

FUHYOOOO MAHAL TUU!

but unfortunately i don't know the market price heh. sorry!

i THINK below 1k ah.. more than that too much already dont you think? but if it includes the lights and everything then tak tau eh....

cool per.. kalau bawak rxz leh join tak bro??

heh.. ade satu budak 125z pon join diorang jugak.. tapi jangan jadi macam dier, biol sikit..

yo bro, a few months ago i changed the front coverset, front panel, mudguard, the radiator cover thingy and the front signal light cover. Paid a total of around 700++ at taihin.

It's not gonna be cheap bro coz i've a friend who changed the whole body coverset for more then 1k also.. nearing 2k i think.

Hope this helps..

=)

yo bro, a few months ago i changed the front coverset, front panel, mudguard, the radiator cover thingy and the front signal light cover. Paid a total of around 700++ at taihin.

It's not gonna be cheap bro coz i've a friend who changed the whole body coverset for more then 1k also.. nearing 2k i think.

Hope this helps..

=)

u must check first whether the coverset u bought is UK or taiwan.the one taihin is selling is taiwan.. UK ones will cost 1k plusplus.. so dont be fooled..

.: Gilera Runner VXR 05 :: HISTORY ::

.: RBGC Singapore Chapter :.

.: scootertuning is not a crime.its a passion :.

.: burning souls.burning passion.burnt my pocket:.

:angel:

Hope this helps..

=)

Woahhhh mahal pe?!?! Scrapyard sudah.... Hahah..