SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gilera Star Club

vatoslocos619

125z putih kan, yg mcm matrep tu kan, yg nk rembat2 org kan. haha

Salah org tu.. Dier punye pearl white..

Air filters and backfires,

High-mounts and loud sounds.

Gilera Runner VXR '04 - March '09 to March '10

Yamaha 125Z - February '10 to October '10

Yamaha Spark 135 - October '10 to present

Vespa PX200 - May '11 to present

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

th3.t3ach3r, lostcadan & seth007 : Thanks for your reply. Hopefully mine is from UK. I dont mind paying more for a better quality one. Scared they buy 2nd hand and then sell me at a expensive one. Is the "Made in UK" written somewhere on the coverset that I can check? If this shop cheat me, confirm I will pangkah and bakar the shop one. I'll make sure no Gilera go to that shop for any servicing at all.

:angel:

th3.t3ach3r, lostcadan & seth007 : Thanks for your reply. Hopefully mine is from UK. I dont mind paying more for a better quality one. Scared they buy 2nd hand and then sell me at a expensive one. Is the "Made in UK" written somewhere on the coverset that I can check? If this shop cheat me, confirm I will pangkah and bakar the shop one. I'll make sure no Gilera go to that shop for any servicing at all.

you riding which model uh bro? if 05' and below evo coverset, can see the diff uh. UK coverset looks better in the curves and more detailed i think. haha maybe can try find the 'made in UK' print on the coverset haha! mane tau ade ke....

im riding st200 bro. At first he quote ard 3k. I got a shock of my life. Dgr 3k macam nak naik motor tak payah pakai coverset je. 3k i can get another 2nd hand bike sia. And im not riding a big bike also. But anyway, I recce around and found out one shop somewhere along Jalan Besar selling their coverset for $100 + only. Heart pain right now.

im riding st200 bro. At first he quote ard 3k. I got a shock of my life. Dgr 3k macam nak naik motor tak payah pakai coverset je. 3k i can get another 2nd hand bike sia. And im not riding a big bike also. But anyway, I recce around and found out one shop somewhere along Jalan Besar selling their coverset for $100 + only. Heart pain right now.

100 plus only? hmm... which shop eh? like fishy jer

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab185/skooch37/mobscootsinc.jpg

somebody's gonna get hurt

New to Bike Touring? Or just wanna a short getaway trip?

Open To All Classes Of Bikes

This Malacca ride, approximately 200km distance away, will be a good experience for new rider(s) and seasoned rider(s) alike. Traveling speed will be 100km/h (according to my meter). Let's ride together in a group/convoy for a short getaway from our busy schedule, for an enjoyable feast & sight-seeing trip.

For experience rider(s) that comes along, be mindful of the speed we're traveling at. We would also appreciate your assistance to help take care of those less experience rider(s) for the trip.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/SingaporeBikes/Trip/Malaka/SBFMalaccaRide2010.jpg

SBF Malacca Ride 2010

Date : 22 to 23 May 2010

Meet-Up Venue : Gelang Petah (GP) Petronas Station

Meet-Up Time : 7.30am

Cost/Pax : RM70 twin sharing (i.e. one room RM140)

Round Trip : Approx 450km to and fro

Organiser : Scarab (92311875)

Co-Organiser : Kushinagar

Itinerary

22nd May

• 0730hr - Meetup at GP Petronas for briefing and attendance check
  • 0800hr - Move out to next stop - Machap R & R (est 80km from GP Petronas)
  • 0900hr - ETA Machap R & R. Topup petrol for bikes with small tanks
  • 0920hr - Move out to next stop - Pagoh R & R (150km from GP Petronas)
  • 1020hr - ETA Pagoh R & R. Topup petrol for bikes with small tanks
  • 1040hr - Move out to Ayer Keroh, Melaka (200km from GP Petronas)
  • 1120hr - ETA Ayer Keroh Petronas, immediately after Malacca toll, for head count.
  • 1140hr - Move out to hotel and check in. (Hotel to be confirmed)
  • 1300hr - Gather @ Hotel Lobby, proceed for Nyonya lunch.
  • 1315hr - Lunch.
  • 1415hr - After Lunch, free & easy till meetup for dinner.
  • 1700hr - Gather @ Hotel lobby.
  • 1720hr - Satay Celup (Lok Lok) for dinner.
  • 1900hr - After dinner, proceed over to Jonker Walk. Free & easy till meetup next day.

23rd May

• Breakfast (OTOT)
  • 1100hr - Gather at Hotel lobby for checkout
  • 1130hr - Move out for lunch at Chicken Rice Stall
  • 1300hr - After lunch, proceed to petrol station before Ayer Keroh for topup
  • 1330hr - Move out to next stop - Pagoh R & R
  • 1430hr - ETA Pagoh R & R. Topup petrol for bikes with small tanks
  • 1450hr - Move out to next stop - Machap R & R
  • 1550hr - ETA Machap R & R. Topup petrol for bikes with small tanks
  • 1510hr - Move out to next stop - GP Esso
  • 1610hr - ETA GP Esso. Debrief and Sayonara.

Note :

The timings are for your reference (except the meet up time on Day 1 at GP petronas). Please listen and take note of the meet up times whenever there's a briefing. DO NOT BE LATE once the timing has been announced.

Please have an early breakfast as there are no meal breaks till lunch on 1st day.

To Our Muslim Bro and Sis, I must apologise that the food catered for his trip is mostly non-halal. If you wish to join us, I try my best to guide you to a place where you can partake your halal meals.(perhaps if an experience Muslim rider is with us, he/she can guide you all there better)

We will do our best to ensure the event move on smoothly and safely. But you, the participant gotta help yourself by listening to instructions and ride in a safe manner.

:dot::dot::dot:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HWBVwbg1umQ/SNOTq02HabI/AAAAAAAABnw/OvjSv-ropDg/s400/DSC_0011.jpg

BMW G450X *drooling*

there's no made in uk on d coverset.. so far in sg, d uk coverset is used by abt 10 bikes only.d ones dat i noe are carbonfibre,yellow,black,white,apple green.other than that i've not seen.its hard to explain the details bt once u see taiwan n uk ones, u can easily distinguish ;)

.: Gilera Runner VXR 05 :: HISTORY ::

.: RBGC Singapore Chapter :.

.: scootertuning is not a crime.its a passion :.

.: burning souls.burning passion.burnt my pocket:.

Fishy? Cant disclosed the shop name bro. sorry bro. can only say its ard jalan besar area. dun wan any misunderstanding to happen.

if ur using st200 theres no aftermarket coverset.only original ones.and its quite ex.bt i dont remember d price going up to 3k.care to share which shop sold u at that price? can pm me if ur unwilling to post here.

.: Gilera Runner VXR 05 :: HISTORY ::

.: RBGC Singapore Chapter :.

.: scootertuning is not a crime.its a passion :.

.: burning souls.burning passion.burnt my pocket:.

if ur using st200 theres no aftermarket coverset.only original ones.and its quite ex.bt i dont remember d price going up to 3k.care to share which shop sold u at that price? can pm me if ur unwilling to post here.

They quote me 3k and then up cutting it down to 1.8k. Still quite pricey cos I only change whole coverset, headlight and signal light. And it took them almost 3 weeks to fix up. The shop is somewhere at Bukit Merah Lane area. I think most of you guys don't go there to get your bike done. I really regret sending it there. Haizz. Lesson learnt...

the may outing is definitely ON my bros..

lets do something new..!!!

To all my Gilera fwens..

May outing is on Vesak dae...280510..

It on Fridae nite

wakeboarding at ski 360

degree

Price:3hrs $48

Time:9pm -12am

Msg me if your coming..will mit up at MCD Kallang at 8pm..

Lets try a new sport..it fun n tiring of course..

mari tgk sape boleh jadi a cool wakeboarder..!!!

Hi all, I just got my ST200 in Feb'10. Then recently I think a cat snagged its claw or something on my seat ... got a hole there, quite obvious about 1cm long. Annoying to look at. What to use to cover ah? Black tape meh???

Gilera Runner ST200 Black

08-02-2010 - present day

Act Blur Live Longer. Too Blur Die Faster

Hi all, I just got my ST200 in Feb'10. Then recently I think a cat snagged its claw or something on my seat ... got a hole there, quite obvious about 1cm long. Annoying to look at. What to use to cover ah? Black tape meh???

depends how often the cat scratch ur seat ... for the meantime waiting for that to happens you can cover will duct-tape and if it is just a one time event of the cat activity, well the good advise will be changing to a newer seat cover...:angel:

http://3.music.bigpond-images.com/images/AlbumCoverArt/45/XXL/Rarities2.jpg

you guys know what? i saw a dead White runner (>06' model) being 'kicked' by another Gilera friend of his. First thought was to make a U-turn and maybe ask whats wrong and MAYBE try to troubleshoot the problem. But NOOOO the one being kicked gave me a look as if he's driving a freakin Lambourghini. So HA HA HA I changed my mind to stop. whats wrong with Gilera riders these days? Most bad experiences i had are in Tampines. pissed off hor.

you guys know what? i saw a dead White runner (>06' model) being 'kicked' by another Gilera friend of his. First thought was to make a U-turn and maybe ask whats wrong and MAYBE try to troubleshoot the problem. But NOOOO the one being kicked gave me a look as if he's driving a freakin Lambourghini. So HA HA HA I changed my mind to stop. whats wrong with Gilera riders these days? Most bad experiences i had are in Tampines. pissed off hor.

its not the ride but the rider brah ...:faint:

http://3.music.bigpond-images.com/images/AlbumCoverArt/45/XXL/Rarities2.jpg

hie guys, i bought a rectangular type mirror for my gilly(blue tint). But the srcrew is bigger than the hole. Is there a convertor for me to buy? where and how much huh? Wondering why you guys can fit the mirror in you gillys???:cry:

hie guys, i bought a rectangular type mirror for my gilly(blue tint). But the srcrew is bigger than the hole. Is there a convertor for me to buy? where and how much huh? Wondering why you guys can fit the mirror in you gillys???:cry:

i think some shops can modify the hole to match the screw. if not, got converter. should be damn cheap lah. maybe can get at any workshops?