SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Official Liverpool Football Club 2009/2010 Season Thread

MiCmAsTa

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2009-09-19: English Premier League

West Ham United 2-3 Liverpool

20' [0 - 1] F. Torres

29' [1 - 1] A.Diamanti (PEN)

41' [1 - 2] D.Kuyt

45' [2 - 2] C.Cole

75' [2 - 3] F. Torres

Match Highlight:http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/west+ham+v+liverpool/video/xajnam_west-ham-united-v-liverpool_sport

2009-09-22: English Carling Cup (3rd Round)

Leeds 0-1 Liverpool

66' [0 - 1] D. Ngog

Match Highlight:http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/leeds+v+liverpool/video/xaktwi_leeds-0-v-1-liverpool-220909_sport

Yeah, it is 1 - 0 against Leeds in the League Cup. Keep on the winning momentum, Reds.

Liverpool wins 3-2 against west ham n 1-0 against leeds utd...

hhhhahhhaahaaa

Liverpool is very lucky that they get to move to the next round of the competition.

Liverpool is very lucky that they get to move to the next round of the competition.

U saw the game? Why u say lucky?

When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.

- Walter Lippmann (1889-1974)

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/members/judd/images/MyMisstress001.jpg

U saw the game? Why u say lucky?

Why you asked?

Look at the stats:

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6062/25064721.png

Leeds have 10(3) shot on Goals? which a few came close (A goal given offside and a few poor finishing) Leeds is currently playing in league 1 (2 league below Liverpool). I was expecting a comfortable win.

Why you asked?

Look at the stats:

Leeds have 10(3) shot on Goals? which a few came close (A goal given offside and a few poor finishing) Leeds is currently playing in league 1 (2 league below Liverpool). I was expecting a comfortable win.

Totally agreed. Liverpool is certainly not playing well at the moment and to be able to win in spite of that can only be good.

You are not ready to live until you are ready to die! :)

Why you asked?

Look at the stats:

U made a statement of a game based on stats that were clearly against wat u mentioned. The stats showed that liverpool had more shots on goal, more possession and more corner kicks. Those alone indicates that liverpool had their fair share of chances.. if not... more than Leeds. You were expecting a beating like 5-0 or 6-0? Let me suggest you watch Liverpool Vs Tampines Rovers(if thats ever gonna happen)

I think you overlooked these few factors:

1) The players who played for LFC are a mixture of youths and regulars. In fact only Masch and Carragher from the 1st eleven started the match. The rest are reserves who hardly play together in the reserve league too coz some of them featured as subs in the senior team. So although they all knew each other as a big LFC family, you cant expect them to suddenly gel together as a good team overnight do you?

2) Leeds United are on a high and has gone on an unbeaten run for more than 10 match prior to the LFC match. and we all know how hyped up these teams from the lower league can be when playing against BPL teams.. all of them wanna be the "Giant" killers. It was packed to the brim in the stadium that day and we all know abt the now famous saying "every team needs a 12th man".. Leeds certainly had plenty of them that day hence the superb display from the players.

3) You said it yourself, poor finishing and offside goal. The team is from a lower div hence the poorer finishing skills, so? Thats why Rafa played 2nd stringers.. wouldnt he be playing his 1st choice back four if Leeds' attack comprises of Rooneys and Drogbas? The offside is an offside.. Liv dont put players at the 2 posts bcoz of that reason... to catch opp players on offside position. IMHO, that was a well drilled move.

4) I understand fans want a more comfortable winning scoreline and Rafa giving reserve players a run out for League Cup games like this is good learning experience for them.Fringe players like Degen, Ngog, Spearing etc need more match practice so that they will get up to full match fitness and confidence. But we have to accept that there will be hiccups and problems along the way. I think this problem doesn't only exist in Liverpool FC but it is also a problem for all the clubs in the BPL. You rather have Rafa field his 1st eleven(which i dont see having any problem putting 5 goals past the same Leeds team) and then lose or draw at Anfield this Sat against Hull coz of player fatigue.. or Rafa have some faith in his reserve players, use his master tactician brains and work out a win and still have majority of his stars ready to kick Hull's asses on Sat?

Its human nature .. Liverpool win 1-0, people say aiyah.. Leeds United oso struggle to beat ah?

Liverpool win 5-0 people say aiyah... wats the big deal... Leeds United only mah..??

PS: Chelshit and Manure oso win 1-0 only. I didnt watch their games so i have no right to comment on them.

Bottom line is.. A win is a win.

No offence to all.. just stating my thoughts and opinions backed by true facts and not baseless ideas and judgements.

YNWA

Edited by Judd

I love the names you gave to Chelshit ad Manure. :)

:cheers: :cheers:

Oh yah.. and not forgetting the other team which is a pain in the "arse"nal!

Hehe..

U made a statement of a game based on stats that were clearly against wat u mentioned. The stats showed that liverpool had more shots on goal, more possession and more corner kicks. Those alone indicates that liverpool had their fair share of chances.. if not... more than Leeds. You were expecting a beating like 5-0 or 6-0? Let me suggest you watch Liverpool Vs Tampines Rovers(if thats ever gonna happen)

I think you overlooked these few factors:

1) The players who played for LFC are a mixture of youths and regulars. In fact only Masch and Carragher from the 1st eleven started the match. The rest are reserves who hardly play together in the reserve league too coz some of them featured as subs in the senior team. So although they all knew each other as a big LFC family, you cant expect them to suddenly gel together as a good team overnight do you?

2) Leeds United are on a high and has gone on an unbeaten run for more than 10 match prior to the LFC match. and we all know how hyped up these teams from the lower league can be when playing against BPL teams.. all of them wanna be the "Giant" killers. It was packed to the brim in the stadium that day and we all know abt the now famous saying "every team needs a 12th man".. Leeds certainly had plenty of them that day hence the superb display from the players.

3) You said it yourself, poor finishing and offside goal. The team is from a lower div hence the poorer finishing skills, so? Thats why Rafa played 2nd stringers.. wouldnt he be playing his 1st choice back four if Leeds' attack comprises of Rooneys and Drogbas? The offside is an offside.. Liv dont put players at the 2 posts bcoz of that reason... to catch opp players on offside position. IMHO, that was a well drilled move.

4) I understand fans want a more comfortable winning scoreline and Rafa giving reserve players a run out for League Cup games like this is good learning experience for them.Fringe players like Degen, Ngog, Spearing etc need more match practice so that they will get up to full match fitness and confidence. But we have to accept that there will be hiccups and problems along the way. I think this problem doesn't only exist in Liverpool FC but it is also a problem for all the clubs in the BPL. You rather have Rafa field his 1st eleven(which i dont see having any problem putting 5 goals past the same Leeds team) and then lose or draw at Anfield this Sat against Hull coz of player fatigue.. or Rafa have some faith in his reserve players, use his master tactician brains and work out a win and still have majority of his stars ready to kick Hull's asses on Sat?

Its human nature .. Liverpool win 1-0, people say aiyah.. Leeds United oso struggle to beat ah?

Liverpool win 5-0 people say aiyah... wats the big deal... Leeds United only mah..??

PS: Chelshit and Manure oso win 1-0 only. I didnt watch their games so i have no right to comment on them.

Bottom line is.. A win is a win.

No offence to all.. just stating my thoughts and opinions backed by true facts and not baseless ideas and judgements.

YNWA

manangment ppl always go by stats :angel:

Yeah man..

Good result. There you have it. A thrashing for u.

Chelsea having problem too.. Lost at Wigan and had Peter Cech sent off so it'll be an interesting match next weekend.

for those who missed the game

FT Liverpool [6 - 1] Hull C.

12' [1 - 0] F. Torres

15' [1 - 1] Geovanni

28' [2 - 1] F. Torres

45' K. Kilbane Yellow

47' [3 - 1] F. Torres

49' S. Hunt Yellow

53' M. Skrtel Yellow

61' [4 - 1] S. Gerrard

63' P. McShane Yellow

83' D. Marney Yellow

88' [5 - 1] R. Babel

90' [6 - 1] R. Babel

Copyright © 1998-2009 LiveScore Ltd.

Source: http://www.livescore.com/default.dll?page=england

Grounded... :/

great win 6-1

next match is chelsea

whooping time!

only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you realize that money cannot be eaten.

-the cree people.

93' Honda xlr200

94' Suzuki gsxr400rr

07' Piaggio X9 250

02' Piaggio X9 200