SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Official Liverpool Football Club 2009/2010 Season Thread

MiCmAsTa

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya man ... i went to the kallang stadium when the reds came here and demolished our national team ... was dissapointed with not looking at gerrard in person "live"... in the game i was looking at nemeth,the young hungarian striker and pacecho,the young spanish striker ... they were great man.... i think they should give them a chance ... and also spearing too ... he's got prospect ...

Liverpool lost their drive.... and with that, their attractive attacking football which i could associate them with... not sure when that was... been a fan since fowler and stevie mac...

Our defence which was rock solid for the past few seasons had been missing too.. what were they saying about liverpool being the champions of Europe/ team to beat in UCL, we're out of the initial stage this season..... maybe carra's getting old.. i always thought he's gonna award teams with loads of penalties anyways...

Was actually hoping agger & skrtel would eventually become our rock in the middle..

Riera is not playing much, and when he plays.. he didn't have that tricky feel to his runs anymore, i really felt we got our best left winger for a long time when i 1st watched (like when he 1st joined), Babel is not playing much and he seems to lack some creativity when he plays..

We need another good striker... can't rely solely on Torres

Lucas would most probably need more time/ experience... too inconsistent...

Anyways... hope we win... Am hoping for a top 4 finish this season.... = )

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid188/p4e4bf5f8c108d58ba5f6f20a16304e8a/f2282198.jpg

pool was so lucky. could hv lost easily if not for reina. defence is really shaky. wonder wat happen for them to suddenly become this bad. zonal marking from set pcs must quickly b abandoned if pool is to improve. they were awful in set pcs. teams like chelsea n man u would hv taken advantage of that easily.

it is at times very frustrating looking at the way pool play. wayward passes, no understanding btwn teammates, holding the ball wif no idea wat to do. very very frustrating. wat hv rafa done in training to make them play like this.

They should be bring in more creative players to balance the team....

But the problem is the owner didnt giv money to Rafa to brought in players...

That is not true. I am not a fan of the americans owner and I am not a fan of rafa also. He did have 20mil to spend on Aquilani, 20mil to spend on Robbie Keane, 23mil to spend on Torres and 25mil to spend on Masch. If he were to spend less money on countless unworthy players, it would be enuff for him to buy another top class player.

The thing with Benitez is that he doesn't look forward to attacking football. Look at how he play his formation and strategy, 2 def mid + 1 att mid + 1 striker. He is usually playing counter attack football more then flowing attacking kindof football. If he wanted more flair in the team, he would have stick Gerrard in the Middle and throw in another striker to partner Torres. We all knows Gerrard play very well in the middle, dont we? He did have some creative players, Garcia, Alonso, Keane and Benayoun. Look at where this players is now. Only Benayoun is around. Benitez is a control freak who wants to control every movement of his players on the field. Creative and flair players will not strive under such control.

yeah ... i think liver pool should have got wesley schneider or van de vaart ... someone who is a playmaker that can pass the ball very well ... if not,play on the wings ... get lennon,jesus navas,joaqim,or rafinha so that johnson can move on the right flank ... on the left there's insua and aurellio can back up ... or get a good sppedy left legged winger like mauloda or zhikov or baines or ..... haiz .... next up spurs at anfeild ... got a feeling we gonna nick it through ... narrow win for me ... go reds!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont understand y is lucas stil playing. Should play 4-4-2.

Macherano play as holding then gerrard attacking midfield with two strikers up front.

Lucas is so weak, bad tackler then so so passer. Glen johnson i dont know wat is gud at...:(

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

better get hold of torres and gerrard... the owners might want to sell them without rafa knowing ... n if that really happens ... rafa n staff will quit ... protest r gonna take place at anfield ... gonna be a war between owner and fans ... how dare they wanna sell the name ANFIELD??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i totally disagree ..... what kind of a sin is that to the club.... bill shankly must be fuming at these americans!!!! i hate them .... alot ...

they will not sell torres and gerrard.

Unless we didnt make it to the CL and they THEMSELF wanna leave.

Rafa Benitez is a very cunning person, he always use the press to malnipulate the situation. It is him who told the press that Torres and Gerrard might be sold to help out the money department. But he is only a manager, he is not the CEO or CFO. He cannot predict such things and cause instability to the club and fans confidence.

He never once blame himself for buying bad players, he always wanted more money to buy, buy, buy and buy. :sian:

I tink silva will be gud cuz villa cost around $40million pound if i am not wrong. Too expensive. Silva is around $15million pound. So is Maxi coming to Liverpool?

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

I tink silva will be gud cuz villa cost around $40million pound if i am not wrong. Too expensive. Silva is around $15million pound. So is Maxi coming to Liverpool?

Bro,maxi came and played at the stoke game already.:angel:

Anyways,Silva would be a good bargain at 15million.L'pool need more midfielders.and a defender and a striker too...:cheeky:

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

Haha... Bro Y2K, Liverpool needs a whole new team... Just leave gerrard, carragher and torres.... N the rest can change.... That would be so much better....

Maybe Reina can stay too.... BEST is change the stupid american owners....

-= I live my life a quarter mile at a time. =-

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Prankster_Siggy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
they will not sell torres and gerrard.

Unless we didnt make it to the CL and they THEMSELF wanna leave.

Rafa Benitez is a very cunning person, he always use the press to malnipulate the situation. It is him who told the press that Torres and Gerrard might be sold to help out the money department. But he is only a manager, he is not the CEO or CFO. He cannot predict such things and cause instability to the club and fans confidence.

He never once blame himself for buying bad players, he always wanted more money to buy, buy, buy and buy. :sian:

Totally agree with u. Maybe its time for Benitez to go.. the club morale is very low. No offence but if we do make it to CL, benitez will still be around and tt sux. He was great for us in the past, but his days are over and we need a change.

GileraRunnerVXR200 [B][COLOR="Black"]FW9973R[/COLOR][/B] (Jul 08 ~ Sep 09) RIP Oct 09 HondaCB400VerR aka XiaoBai (Dec 09 ~ Feb 11) YamahaFazer600 aka XiaoBai2 (Dec 11 ~ Dec 13) YamahaFino (Jul 10 ~ Current)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man Utd 2 Liverpool 1.. Sack Benetiez!

GileraRunnerVXR200 [B][COLOR="Black"]FW9973R[/COLOR][/B] (Jul 08 ~ Sep 09) RIP Oct 09 HondaCB400VerR aka XiaoBai (Dec 09 ~ Feb 11) YamahaFazer600 aka XiaoBai2 (Dec 11 ~ Dec 13) YamahaFino (Jul 10 ~ Current)

Seriously, when i was watchin the game yesterday,

I seriously feel like there's no morale in the team. Only for the 1st few minutes when torres score the goal, there was battle, there was spirit. Playin like true champions.

But once they conceded the penalty, the whole team lost it. Can't even keep the ball in Man U's half. Defending all the way. Passing sucks. No more team spirit.

Btw, have u guys ever notice that whenever liverpool plays man u, this macherano always always gets into trouble. Be it red carded, givin away penalty, givin away lots of free kicks... Goodness. Did u guys saw how frustrated torres was when the penalty was given?

Last nite match, gerrard was like invisible, kuyt still as hardworkin as ever but his job is oni to chase ball. Maxi, once awhile screwed up his passing. Reina was doing a good job. Carrager as usual, one of the best defenders liverpool ever had. Torres running up and down to help out in the defence, that tired him out i guess. Agger as usual, committing lots of mistakes. Macherano, doing not even half of wat alonso can do. Lucas, a piece of sh|t. The oni person i saw that gets the attack going is insua. Goodness.

Benitez is sh|t. Oni putting Aquilani in the 70++mins. Made quite a few good runs. Ryan Babel, still able to hold on for possession. N lastly, Benayoun, the ever best substitute was brought in for the last 10mins. Goodness, u cannot expect him to create a miracle rite?

I really cannot understan y Benitez are fielding those that cannot perform. Y was benayoun brought out so late in the match? Where is Riera?

When can he bring additional support for torres? All pinning for him to score the goal is not a solution. How long is he gonna play lone striker?? Cant he at least get someone to pair up as striker wif torres? At least torres can be a decoy for defenders, let the other striker score aso nvm wat.

Dun take me too seriously, i'm just ranting.

-= I live my life a quarter mile at a time. =-

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Prankster_Siggy.jpg