SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Official Liverpool Football Club 2009/2010 Season Thread

MiCmAsTa

Mascherano should have commited earlier..

Go in for the full challenge..

Bring the man down, concede freekick and a yellow card..

His 50-50 commitment by tugging Valencia's jersey is to no avail..

As an experience player he should know that any opposing player would take the fall in the penalty box..

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valencia's legs turn into jelly once he was in the box.. haha.

To my opinion, it was a dive, but a very clever dive.

Torres kick away the penalty spot!

Anyway, sack benetiez!

GileraRunnerVXR200 [B][COLOR="Black"]FW9973R[/COLOR][/B] (Jul 08 ~ Sep 09) RIP Oct 09 HondaCB400VerR aka XiaoBai (Dec 09 ~ Feb 11) YamahaFazer600 aka XiaoBai2 (Dec 11 ~ Dec 13) YamahaFino (Jul 10 ~ Current)

• 3 weeks later...

SACK BENETIEZ!

after they win europa cup

GileraRunnerVXR200 [B][COLOR="Black"]FW9973R[/COLOR][/B] (Jul 08 ~ Sep 09) RIP Oct 09 HondaCB400VerR aka XiaoBai (Dec 09 ~ Feb 11) YamahaFazer600 aka XiaoBai2 (Dec 11 ~ Dec 13) YamahaFino (Jul 10 ~ Current)

Agree. Now liverpool look like the new notthingham forest.

MOney Problem.

Benitez got guts to ask another $60 million pounds to buy 3 worldclass player.

What **** he talking about. In the 5 years he spend the most among the Man u , arsenal n Chelsea.

From what i see the Eroupe champions league winner 2005 player are most from Gerard houiller that won the Uefa cup 2001.:dot:

Benitez is full of ... yar..

So sucky, yet still have so many other clubs willing to offer him job.

Good riddance IMHO. Shoo to Juventus

Lost first leg to A.Madraid... Still got 2nd leg..hope they can win it.. 4th place i think is far from over haiz...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/evilspawnsss/Signature-1.jpg

Class 2B Honda SP (SOLD)

Class 2A (24/08/2010)S4 spec 1(Friend riding)

Class 3(10/2009)Suzuki Swift

forlan does it again... why he always score against liverpool..

upset..... lost...number 4 placing in the BPL.... dun think so...

what to do life has to go on....

Europa League....here we come again...next season

.....:bouncefire: Reminder to all riders including myself:- Ride safely. Wear proper attire. Do not rush :bouncefire: .........

• 1 month later...

Finally after months of hoping... he has left for good. A new change for next season`

Glad he left...But more problems to come... Players leaving... Especially Torres and Gerrard...Which i think is worse than Benitez leaving.

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

Relac brudder...

Old lions dun go, new ones cannot take over....

Maybe we will fresh youngster joinin us next season....

That Santos from Mexico is not bad.... Would be good if he can join Liverpool...

-= I live my life a quarter mile at a time. =-

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Prankster_Siggy.jpg

That is difficult to say...

Benitez joinin the champions...

Morinho brought inter their silverware and left them....

Joinin real madrid...

I really hope to see a Real Madrid vs Inter milan on champions league....

-= I live my life a quarter mile at a time. =-

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Prankster_Siggy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Hodgson is to be announced as the next pool manager.Hope he can do a better job.And hopefully Torres and Gerard stays. :pray:

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750