SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Official Liverpool Football Club 2009/2010 Season Thread

MiCmAsTa

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ya me too,i'm speechless ... injury problems,financial problems,sacking rafa isn't the best solution i think .. should get a rich arab owner like man city or portsmouth ... stevie g has said he's to win the europa league trophy to make up to the fans .. now i just wonder who is going to come in in january tranfer window ... hope it's good players that can tackle the epl well fast coz we have to jolly well get back to the winning mentality!!!!! liverpool fc avid fan here ..

Apparently L'pool fans in england love rafa very much.His tactics just sucks....His transfer policy sucks.....Fedup!! My poor liverpool.

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

• 3 weeks later...

hi all ..... continue on this thread lei .... i'm a huge loyal fan of liverpool fc ... i'm very very dissapointed in our season this year ... no 'kick' bout our team .. lost to sunderland(don't blame the ball boy though,pity him,he got trauma after that,)spurs,chelsea,last night arsenal,draws with man city,lost at home to feriontina,lyon ... samo what? lost count oreadi ... toress huge steps when he runs till he has the same old groin problem,but's he's a world class player though... gerrard makes his 501 appearance i think last night ... he's the best man!! loyal,captain fantastic,what else to say?? though,fights for the team every minute,every second ...really,no gerrard no liverpool ... hope to see him play another 10 years more,he's universe class!! ... mascherano,hot tempered,cooled down abit now,does the dirty work,does it very well,world class also ... lucas leiva,nonsense-rubbish player,should play for preston north end or aussie league!!! donoe y rafa likes him alot,mayb he's just a brazilian ... xavi alonso ... haizzzzzzzz........ what a lost ... without him there's no passer of the ball ... no bird's eye view ... no long range shots from outside the box ... hope he's happy at real. ... good luck ... pape reina ... 80% world class to me ... i think he can go till 95% only ... he's physically fit like a frog which leaps here n there ... he's good though... now....................... i wanna talk bout our owner's .... these two guys r bullshit!!! promised to have funds for benitez,promised new stadium,tried to lure jurgen klinsman to anfield behind rafa's back ... what's this???? what has they done so far??? made rick parry resign for sure ... david moores should have sold the club to a wealthy saudi prince who is a loyal liverpool fan ... fyi,the prince family all supports liverpool ... my point here is,these american's bought liverpool with loaning from banks n hope to make a bisnuess bout it at liverpool ... if these arab guy bought liverpool,he'll use his rich oil money like (mr.roman(chelsea) n dr.sheik(man city))to develope the club with full of sincere so that he can enjoy the game as he likes,not in a hurry to get his cash back .... for the love of the game i mean ..... don't talk bout benitez has bought flops ... sir alex also had flops ... veron.diego forlan,hmm ... who else ... every manager has his mistakes ... yes i believe benitez should play more attacking play ... from now on i mean!!! haiz...... that is where he needs funds to get david silva,david villa,rafael vandervart,huntelaar,dutch n spanish players r great for epl ... not fernendo morientes lah ... maybe joaquim from valencia,to get a right winger ... or buy jesus navas from sevilla ... ruud vanistelrooy good bargain at bout 2-3 million or loan him ... get sol campbell to cover,sir alex has said he doesn't him ... roman pavlochenko from spurs also another alternative ... tired liao ... it's good that kenny daglish is back to help out at the academy ... i appericiate if benitez should let some young lads from the academy to play ... of all i've said ... last words from me ... YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WALK ON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WALK ON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WITH HOPES IN YOUR HEART >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

what u mean transfer policy

the way he sells and buys players? Lucas is lousy, sold prolly his best passer in midfield.... then again, it might be cos of having no $$

ya me too,i'm speechless ... injury problems,financial problems,sacking rafa isn't the best solution i think .. should get a rich arab owner like man city or portsmouth ... stevie g has said he's to win the europa league trophy to make up to the fans .. now i just wonder who is going to come in in january tranfer window ... hope it's good players that can tackle the epl well fast coz we have to jolly well get back to the winning mentality!!!!! liverpool fc avid fan here ..

hi all ..... continue on this thread lei .... i'm a huge loyal fan of liverpool fc ... i'm very very dissapointed in our season this year ... no 'kick' bout our team .. lost to sunderland(don't blame the ball boy though,pity him,he got trauma after that,)spurs,chelsea,last night arsenal,draws with man city,lost at home to feriontina,lyon ... samo what? lost count oreadi ... toress huge steps when he runs till he has the same old groin problem,but's he's a world class player though... gerrard makes his 501 appearance i think last night ... he's the best man!! loyal,captain fantastic,what else to say?? though,fights for the team every minute,every second ...really,no gerrard no liverpool ... hope to see him play another 10 years more,he's universe class!! ... mascherano,hot tempered,cooled down abit now,does the dirty work,does it very well,world class also ... lucas leiva,nonsense-rubbish player,should play for preston north end or aussie league!!! donoe y rafa likes him alot,mayb he's just a brazilian ... xavi alonso ... haizzzzzzzz........ what a lost ... without him there's no passer of the ball ... no bird's eye view ... no long range shots from outside the box ... hope he's happy at real. ... good luck ... pape reina ... 80% world class to me ... i think he can go till 95% only ... he's physically fit like a frog which leaps here n there ... he's good though... now....................... i wanna talk bout our owner's .... these two guys r bullshit!!! promised to have funds for benitez,promised new stadium,tried to lure jurgen klinsman to anfield behind rafa's back ... what's this???? what has they done so far??? made rick parry resign for sure ... david moores should have sold the club to a wealthy saudi prince who is a loyal liverpool fan ... fyi,the prince family all supports liverpool ... my point here is,these american's bought liverpool with loaning from banks n hope to make a bisnuess bout it at liverpool ... if these arab guy bought liverpool,he'll use his rich oil money like (mr.roman(chelsea) n dr.sheik(man city))to develope the club with full of sincere so that he can enjoy the game as he likes,not in a hurry to get his cash back .... for the love of the game i mean ..... don't talk bout benitez has bought flops ... sir alex also had flops ... veron.diego forlan,hmm ... who else ... every manager has his mistakes ... yes i believe benitez should play more attacking play ... from now on i mean!!! haiz...... that is where he needs funds to get david silva,david villa,rafael vandervart,huntelaar,dutch n spanish players r great for epl ... not fernendo morientes lah ... maybe joaquim from valencia,to get a right winger ... or buy jesus navas from sevilla ... ruud vanistelrooy good bargain at bout 2-3 million or loan him ... get sol campbell to cover,sir alex has said he doesn't him ... roman pavlochenko from spurs also another alternative ... tired liao ... it's good that kenny daglish is back to help out at the academy ... i appericiate if benitez should let some young lads from the academy to play ... of all i've said ... last words from me ... YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WALK ON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WALK ON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WITH HOPES IN YOUR HEART >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hard to read your post leh. so many dots and no spacing...

btw its not ball boy who threw in a ball caused the ball to hit it and go into goal, it was a liverpoo fan... :lol:

arabs are in serious sh|t0 right now themselves too (see dubai), so dun bank on some rich oily guy from the middle east buying your club like roman did with chelski... at least, not for the foreseeable future..

Relax!

its the end of the season for liverpool. they r not capable of winning any match for now. their body language shows it all. no one hsa the hunger to win. all they hv r frustrations. even gerrard is well below his standard.n doesn't help that rafa's choice of 1st 11 is puzzling. dossena playing left mid??? rafa must b out of his mind.

jus hoping that the season will end as quickly as possible. end of the season, rafa got the sack, club bought over by rich arab co., major overhaul of the players, n hope for better next season. (my xmas n new yr wish...LOL)

and i forget something else .... the american a**holes even wanted to sell off the legendary,historic name ANFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck????? for the sake of getting money to load off their loans ... isn't that disrespectful?????????????????// what do u guys think??? and again we go down to a 20th spot portsmouth ............. damn the refree,damn everyone lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now soccer is not like last time, players play for passion. The people running their club also the same, they will do it for the tradition and passion for the club. NOW, everything is about MONEY. When people buy over the club, its about the potential of the money the club can make r not becos they LOVE the club. So do you think the arabs care more then the americans? IMO, they are all the same. MONEY MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND.

As for Mr Benitez, Let's see who he can blame now. Rick is no more there stopping him from buying his ideal player/s. His 20mil player will be too late to save the season if he gets fit. Look at his tactic for the last few match, 2 defensive mid? This all very much reminds me of Hollier last season with us..... Benitez is going down. Only a miracle will save him now.

that's y the commentator for pool-arsenal game said...pool has gone back to houllier's days, slow n pointless. which i totally agree. players dunno know when to move, where to move. when a player made a gd run, teammate fail to see the run. when player made a gd pass, teammate fail to anticipate that pass. terrible terrible play.

those damn yankees better sell the club fast. one of them sold of the hockey team n got 300+ mil...but instead of investing in at pool, til now no one know's where the money go to. rafa...he has run out of excuses liao...n wif no money to support his transfer plans, he has run out of ideas also. all the players he has bought r useless.

Not all his transfer are bad. Torres is a very good buy, Benayoun, Masch is good also, Reina is not bad and not forgetting Alonso. For every single good player he get in, there will be like 3 bad ones. Aurelio, Degen, Voronin, Insua, Dossena and not forgetting the one and only Lucas Leiva.... and the list goes on. :dozed:

There are some talented youth in the reserved. I do not why he didnt try to ease them in already. :pity:

of cos not all r bad...but most of them are. u hv named 5 players...n i agree. but those r the only gd ones. all others r bad. n how many hv he signed? more then 20 i tink. i wont know cos a lot more don even get to play.

aquilani is already fit...but y is he stil not in the 1st 11?? y keep insisting on playing lucas? now that masch is injured n suspended, mayb aquilani wil get to play. youths don stand a chance wif rafa.

yeah guys ... i think sacking rafa isn't the solution here .. since he got no cash,what he should do is, sell those fringe players,get the money and buy 1-2 world class players ... then replace the sold fringe players with the academy youngsters ... don't care how old they are .. 16,17,18,19 yrs old??? they got the energy in them .. who cares...they might come on the field and shine ... who knows there really is a StevieG,CArranger,Owen,Steve Mc Manaman in the making ... i think that's best ... what you guys think???

but wif rafa's stubborn-ness...i don tink they will ever get to shine. there were some gd prospects during the pre-season games...but once the season starts, they r nowhere to b seen. that young striker even got loaned off, n he was like the best prospect.