SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

loan related

maniahk

i was reading thru another topic n sgstarrider was talkin about loans, can i juz ask some loan related questions?

1)do dey do loans for smaller amounts? say i wanna buy from private owner at 4k, den i got 2k on hand onli and i wanna juz take another 2k loan?

2) can i take up a loan if i'm not workin? i understand some places need payslip n stuff..

3) is dere like an early settlement charge? if i can manage to clear e loan before time is up?

dun worry i not tryin to snatch e dragstar from u, blackspecs, haha.. i more interested in shadow personally.. n thx in advance for any replies and advice

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha.. bike snatcher on the loose!! everyone quick keep your bikes at home...

k, back to topic. If small amount like 2k, y not u try to borrow from parents, friends or relatives? might be interest-free woh.

And YES, i think shadow is a cooler bike! LOL! but dragstar also cool lah..

learning to be a better rider.

1)do dey do loans for smaller amounts? say i wanna buy from private owner at 4k, den i got 2k on hand onli and i wanna juz take another 2k loan?

2) can i take up a loan if i'm not workin? i understand some places need payslip n stuff..

3) is dere like an early settlement charge? if i can manage to clear e loan before time is up?

1. Yes they do give loan $2k. the other $2k cash u give to seller lah. Subject to the credit company also lah.

2. not working how to pay back? Unless u have business or something as a proof of ur income to show em.

3. if im not wrong less than 1yr, yes got charge. How much not sure.

$2k loan, how much only they earn interest siah.

:) no worries. No snatch. I'm still considering between Shadow and Dragstar. To me, a lot of pros and cons so I need to do a bit of research, check it out, here and there abit. But that's just me. I took 6 months to finally decide which bass to buy (off-topic) but it was totally worth it. Thanks for the link to Hitachi sgstarrider.

w y x m m

Hi!

you must get a quarantor to take up the loan, if you cannot repay the loan, the quarantor will be responsible. The guarantor must have payslip or income tax to prove of the ability to repay the loan.

There is no early settlement charge cos You have the pay the full interest payble for the loan term that you take up; meaning loan term 5 years. 2nd year can paid repay the full amount, but still have the pay the 5 years interest charge.

Shadow rider. Class 2A