SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Rev Club Nov 09 Private Track Day @ Sepang.

Scooby51

When is the next session, can i prebook as I had missed out on this session and the previous ones? Scobby51 can help me?

Hi Kosmik,

As for now we won't know when the next session going to be as SIC have not come out with their schedule for 2010 and we don't take pre-booking pratices as that will occur extra work for me. We are looking to do the next one in the 1st quarter of 2010. I will definately will bear you in mind for the next one. We will also work out something as regards your feedback in the previous post. Thank you

As for the last session i would like to thanks all the participants who have make the session a safe and enjoyable for everyone. As Throttlestop mention although it's was raining after the 30min thru our session on Fri they are still people who went into the track and not gonna let the rain stop them from enjoying the track. Bravo to them. :thumb:

Cheers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kosmik,

As for now we won't know when the next session going to be as SIC have not come out with their schedule for 2010 and we don't take pre-booking pratices as that will occur extra work for me. We are looking to do the next one in the 1st quarter of 2010. I will definately will bear you in mind for the next one. We will also work out something as regards your feedback in the previous post. Thank you

As for the last session i would like to thanks all the participants who have make the session a safe and enjoyable for everyone. As Throttlestop mention although it's was raining after the 30min thru our session on Fri they are still people who went into the track and not gonna let the rain stop them from enjoying the track. Bravo to them. :thumb:

Cheers

Ok bro understand. Thank you.