SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha spark t135

bikerelax

im planning to get a spark mysef...but im in dilemma of T135 n x1 110.. im aiming for speed n outlook.. need ur help to differentiate these 2 awesome bikes..

1) anybody know a website on a review of spark t135??

2) Is 2nd-hand spark t135 out at any shops? if yes, wats the machine price?

3) wats t135 top speed if ure riding one now...? thanks braders & sistaz... [/b]

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bikerelax@Oct 31 2006, 01:24 PM

im planning to get a spark mysef...but im in dilemma of T135 n x1 110.. im aiming for speed n outlook.. need ur help to differentiate these 2 awesome bikes..

3) wats t135 top speed if ure riding one now...? thanks braders & sistaz... [/b]

i think no point buying second hand the price diff a bit only. unless u lucky like me found some owners selling cheap cheap.

top speed i tired 140km/h on sparks meter think still can go.

:smile:

2002-2003 Honda NSR sp150

2003-2004 Suzuki Bandit 400

2004-2005 Yamaha RXK 135(Classic)

2005-2007 Toyota starlet

2006-2012 Yamaha Sparks 135

2007-2009 Yamaha YZF R1 (2000 model)

2007-2010 Kia Picanto

2010-???? Nissan Sunny

2012-???? Yamaha FZ16

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yam X1 and T135, both of them good.....but the X1 is much better than the T135....in some cases, the T135's radiator pipe sometime leakage and mix with the oil engine o_O

And also the clutch of T135 also a little bit problem since its cause slippery when changing gears :mad:

So the best one is buy the X1, eventhough its 110cc but the performance is much better than the T135 :cheeky:

FYI, Yamaha T135 is made in Indonesia and export to Thailand with the name Yamaha T135 (in Indonesia is Yamaha Jupiter MX-135)....

Originally posted by bikerelax@Oct 31 2006, 01:49 PM

I'll help ya...

1. The website is http://www.yamaha-motor.co.id

Find the name Yamaha Jupiter (for X1) and Yamaha Jupiter MX-135 (for T135)

You can choose the english language version

2. Better buy the new one than the second hand.

3. I used to ride it, but not now...its 130 kmh the top speed

wonder how alzidaney can rode until 160 kmh :sian: (be safe bro)

As I told before, the weakness of T135 is the clutch (that easily slip and burn) and also leakage problem of radiator pipe (caused mix with engine oil) :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

wassup guys...im ridin sparks now..compared to my old ride,honda sp...its much more smooth and safe petrol..pick up wise ...ok...do some here and there and its perfect..small 4 stroke bike of the yr..anytime can outrun x1 or wave standard...clutch so far no problems..only thing is need to mod a little to clear meter...:goodluck:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** All Sparks T135 related topic, kindly refer to the "SBF Cubs Community"***