SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda CS-1

d3an_cain

Saw that there were 4 colours on the net (silver, gold, red & blk), but shop only got 2, anyway I like the black one so it's okay.

The weight is more than 100kg, so it's quite stable. So far no complaints, except for the suspension, and I'm still a little not too used to the sitting position for cub kia.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

riili luks alot lyk suzuki v storm bt den its 124cc ryte??

dts e part lyk down sia..........:faint:

outluk is wow..:thumb:

The weight is more than 100kg, so it's quite stable. So far no complaints, except for the suspension, and I'm still a little not too used to the sitting position for cub kia.

Hello, I'm 28 and I've been riding for 8 years already. Just went for my first oil change yesterday, very happy with the bike. Too bad don't have any accessories for CS1 so far, looking to change the pipe once I have a legal option.

Haha, it's not often a cub kia can get attention on the roads, but I've gotten a few stares because most ppl haven't seen the bike before.

Hello, I'm 28 and I've been riding for 8 years already. Just went for my first oil change yesterday, very happy with the bike. Too bad don't have any accessories for CS1 so far, looking to change the pipe once I have a legal option.

Haha, it's not often a cub kia can get attention on the roads, but I've gotten a few stares because most ppl haven't seen the bike before.

but tat bike is nicer than e normal, tis is wat i feel...cos i juz pass not long...think e price for mi will be more ex...n not alot of place carry tis cs1....n i see e specs oso very good....so ya...i think e bike looks nice enough le...no need to change anything lo...:cheeky:

I think it depends more on the model than the brand. Anyway to me, bikes got not much resale value.

It also depends on how long you plan to ride the bike for... If you really like the CS1 and don't think you will be upgrading that soon after your P plate expires, why not just get something you really like?

I'm really glad I made the switch to a cub. My old RXZ was more powerful, but the CS1 is made for relaxed riding, and nowadays I'm more concerned with comfort than speed.

I think it depends more on the model than the brand. Anyway to me, bikes got not much resale value.

It also depends on how long you plan to ride the bike for... If you really like the CS1 and don't think you will be upgrading that soon after your P plate expires, why not just get something you really like?

I'm really glad I made the switch to a cub. My old RXZ was more powerful, but the CS1 is made for relaxed riding, and nowadays I'm more concerned with comfort than speed.

hi bro, is the bike actual size close to a X1R? With pillion power still substantial?

Any complaints of the bike so far?:)

I think it is slightly bigger than x1r, coz the "head" part is quite big, makes the bike stable. Haven't pillioned anyone with the bike yet, haha nobody to pillion also leh.

Finally saw another CS1 (black as well), parked at Wisma on Saturday.

HI bro. Saw 1 bike today, not sure is it a C S 1. Do you have any pic to show. Coz the swing arm look's different.

If I Ride, I Don't Drink. If I Drink, I Ride Faster...Vroom.... :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

today this bike got my attention...

saw this bike

fbe 16*t on the road i was like wah

si mi bike

was on my small ride bt tis ride much faster and cant see it tail :(

haha

but look nice.

http://images.quizesilver.multiply.com/image/8/photos/19/500x500/1/Picture3.jpg?et=pp72A3vHiyWV%2B1gmEDuh4g&nmid=137248738

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...