SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

PARKING

Junction

Any suggestion where can i make report about parkin place.I hv problem here every mornin wen i wan to park my bike there is a car.Always parked at motocycles parkin lane.As i can see the white paint on the tarmac to indicates for motocycles to park already faded.That is y most of time i can see cars parkin there.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Junction@Nov 6 2006, 07:37 PM

Any suggestion where can i make report about parkin place.I hv problem here every mornin wen i wan to park my bike there is a car.Always parked at motocycles parkin lane.As i can see the white paint on the tarmac to indicates for motocycles to park already faded.That is y most of time i can see cars parkin there.

You might want to use your handphone and snap a picture as proof for keep sake....Anyway, wonder where you referring to??

If the carpark belongs to HDB, you may approach the HDB branch nearest to the carpark. If it's URA carpark, then write in better unless you wanna go all the way to Maxwell market side where URA HQ is situated....:smile:

Life is a journey...keep on walking

Take a picture of the offending vehicle. State the time, date and place where the picture was taken. Include a description of offence (e.g. car parked in bike lots in such a way that they not only deprive bikes of parking space, but also results in blocking other bikes from moving out of bike lots) Has it happened more than once? How much inconvenience has he/she caused?

[email protected]

Email to the relevant authorities. You will receive an email reply within a day or 2. Do not waste your time informing the Traffic Police as they would just claim that parking offences are not under their purview. They would however refer your email to the appropriate authority.

With photographic evidence, the authorities would be liable to take action. HOWEVER, as the photograph is from an independent citizen source (aka... YOU), you as the righteous law-abiding civic conscious citizen will have to fill out a form supplied by them in the reply to agree to attend court in the event that the offending car driver disputes your claim of his illegal parking (aka.... No! My car was not parked there! Some good-fer-nuthin must have lifted and shifted my car into the bike lots. I refuse to pay the fine! Your photo has been doctored!)

Anyways. Do go ahead. Take the photo and "hor yee si!!!"

Cheers

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3506/3466942491_3c2e673ece_o.jpg