SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - BlueFlame

Fazli

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your fc not bad liao. 15L and FS can hit 340km. hahaha. Me 310~340km max on stock lor. Now testing with bf. I going to hammer Fazli bcos of his fc. Now I ride like a good biker. my workplace got a straight road where I like to open my vtec b4 and after bf. now want to open also endure (alot of trailers, total blind drivers with suicidal jaywalkers).

I frequent vtec user even on main rd, my bike basically fitted wif ah pek grounding, pa auto pa ignite, red rev n ful system. My fren said got 1 shop quote him $90 for servicing carb+upsize jet kit+tuning, dun noe hw true but its a gd deal i muz say

So far no other mods. Just PA2, PA Ignite, grounding by EE, airbox mod and LiquiMoly EO blend.

My bike can say heavy cos got head cowling, mainstand and top box. Not to mention the rider already 86kg.

Hahaha~!

Doin Dyno is actually putting your bike on the dynometer machine to actually do tuning of the power curve of the bike. For carburettor bikes is actually just to check the power curve and the actual hp output at the rear wheel.

DynoJet is different. Its actually jet kits for carburettors to further enhance the fuel and air mixture to suit the mechanical mods you have done to your bike e.g. full system, aftermarket air filters and such. Only then are you able to harness the optimum performance of your bike. Currently (that I know of) jet kits available for CB400 are DynoJet and Kenso Bakudan jet kits.

Now I know why your fc so good..... bcos I heavier than you.!!

the dyno thing is the jetkit ar? i heard quite exp rite?

it lowers fc too?

You just got the ans from the above. yes, quite ex. I read in the forum someone fc increase after dynojets and dynoRuns. Mech tuned his bike for a smoother power curve after discovering his bike was running too lean on the dynoRun machine.

I frequent vtec user even on main rd, my bike basically fitted wif ah pek grounding, pa auto pa ignite, red rev n ful system. My fren said got 1 shop quote him $90 for servicing carb+upsize jet kit+tuning, dun noe hw true but its a gd deal i muz say

i knw a place which does it for 90 too... which i did mine..

Kobe, you nvr mentioned you did jettings the previous time lor. cheat my feelings lor. After the jetting replacement, how's your fc? Bike like drinking water? I going to go on diet soon to off load on bike. wuhahaha. less weight less fuel too.

i told u ma... service and wash carb plus tuning... it all depends on how u wanna tune.. more power or better fc... its a plus minus thingy... get one... lose on the other...

haha i believe i am one of the heaviest too =) HAHA 100 KG!!!! haha

At least there's no need for you to worry about fc.. hahaha.

Well, will be goin back to my old mech to service and tune my carb this week cos elson stil hasn't got the tools yet. Starting to feel the need to service carb.

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

just installed PA Auto + Ignite today, and i must say the ride is alot smoother!! No joke boy!

Throttle response also alot more lively, not so draggy and heavy anymore.

It seems the BF also became louder to me, haha, maybe becoz engine much smoother now, so become quieter and can hear the exhaust more clearer.

Now left grounding and airbox to be done, then will monitor fc.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g291/posbank/Bike-MyBFSignature2.jpg

just installed PA Auto + Ignite today, and i must say the ride is alot smoother!! No joke boy!

Throttle response also alot more lively, not so draggy and heavy anymore.

It seems the BF also became louder to me, haha, maybe becoz engine much smoother now, so become quieter and can hear the exhaust more clearer.

Now left grounding and airbox to be done, then will monitor fc.

i already have PA2... wats ignite? wat does it do.. wats e damage..?

i already have PA2... wats ignite? wat does it do.. wats e damage..?

$249 i believe, best to check with them. It's suppose to be better than PA Auto and PA2, but i can't tell coz i install both together..

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g291/posbank/Bike-MyBFSignature2.jpg

PA auto helps to have better current simulation

PA ignite helps in torque and have better pick up and power

with the help of PA auto ,PA ignite will works better due to optimum current simulation =)

correct me if wrong HAHA

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/ldslds_siggy-1.gif

BY GODSENDWORX=)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/305185-ldslds-GARAGE-SALES!!