SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where to Fabricate Stainless Steel Header.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be insanely expensive to fabricate a header, possibly more expensive than getting ready made titanium headers...? what bike might you be riding...?

for myself, I would only fabricate my header if I have to make space for my turbocharger... can't think of any other reasons...

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

Why don't you buy a new exhaust header instead? To fabricate a header requires design, research and testing to make sure that it works with the engine. Poor design may result in poor exhaust scavenging and hp loss. It is different from the exhaust muffler which is simpler in design. Hope this helps.

I DUNNO LOL

Dear Both...im riding a vintage bike, so to buy one off the rack it out of question...what im look for it something similiar to Honda cub C70 header, super slim kind....so my option left, it to fabricate onli...

hmmm... so you only need one header...

maybe you can try going ah gua lane, if you do not mind going into malaysia and do not mind waiting for the shops to open again (they take a very long break for chinese new year) you can try the many exhaust headers there and see which one is suitable...

and since your bike is a vintage bike, you might then send the exhaust for chroming to better match your bike? I believe this way you should be able to save money as compared to fabricating the header yourself...

You are right bro, i only need one.

Ah gua lane, where is it near? after jb custom where how to go? near to the old custom?

chrome is not an option as it is too hot the heat, the chrome cant withstand and it will soon crack after.

Btw anyone of you know the contact or address of this ah loo workshop in tampines, doing exhaust work?

Lastly really appreciate all your feedback n ideas....thank you so much.

You are right bro, i only need one.

Ah gua lane, where is it near? after jb custom where how to go? near to the old custom?

chrome is not an option as it is too hot the heat, the chrome cant withstand and it will soon crack after.

Btw anyone of you know the contact or address of this ah loo workshop in tampines, doing exhaust work?

Lastly really appreciate all your feedback n ideas....thank you so much.

how to get to ah gua lane... its best to have a friend to bring you there since it isn't so easy to explain in words...

good chrome would not crack! if not my friends riding harleys would have cracked pipes! :cheeky:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...