SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] EMO Trip Outing Thread

pipipapipu

CO Order : Honda bro shall post the bike+trip photo first, else no more response to his posting.

cc honda - no offence pl. This is the ritual in this thread just to prevent some haosiao people anyhow post some misleading trip info n alibaba. Anyway this is still a bike forum.

Cheers.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CO Order : Honda bro shall post the bike+trip photo first, else no more response to his posting.

cc honda - no offence pl. This is the ritual in this thread just to prevent some haosiao people anyhow post some misleading trip info n alibaba. Anyway this is still a bike forum.

Cheers.

No offence. We need to filter out inappropriate elements.

Trust is very important between us.

The only reason why I'm not laughing with you is that I prefer laughing at you.

pipi..neber see u at chaiyo leh...was there for the duration of one movie...saw ninja lor...super engrossed with his "frz" lor...

i went down after work for a while. abt 0030hrs.. ZzzzzZZzzz...

pipi..neber see u at chaiyo leh...was there for the duration of one movie...saw ninja lor...super engrossed with his "frz" lor...

waliao I tot u went home liao... kns never come say hi until u go back lo... next time I ask thye gals to bite u u noe :angel:

haha "engrossed"?? nola... the moment I stepped into chaiyo all my old frens swarm ard me n gossip la... happy la long time no see liao ma... :cheeky:

i only saw someone else very engrossed till dun want go home.:angel:

Ya actualy compared to the cost price ho drink red label not worth but I used to drink tat in thailand liao... Ask ne drink other stuff I find them smelly... Haha

I think we should go 'home' to drink..

Someone is waiting for you...

hahaha like that also wan stomp... buay tahan...

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/got_service_or_not/416146/double_trouble_both_manager_and_waitress_have_bad.html#commentSection

A STOMPer encountered rude service at Neverland, a Thai pub. A waitress had persuaded him to buy drinks from her so she could earn the commission but left before the drinks arrived. When he complained to a manager on duty, he was rudely brushed off.

Said the STOMPer:

"A waitress there asked me to help her with her quota by buying the drinks, but she left them there and she never returned.

"The drinks were untouched.

"When I informed the manager, Apple, she claimed that there was nothing she could do, and that I could choose not to buy any drinks. She then suggested 'I drink it so as not waste it'.

"What an insult! When I sarcastically mentioned, 'I might as well buy flowers for myself, hang them around my neck and walk around'.

"She had the cheek to reply, 'you can do that if you want, I can help you arrange.'

"Typically, customers in Thai pubs would buy drinks for ladies, for a commission would be earned. The ladies would accompany the customers for a while and drink the drinks bought for them.

"She left before the drinks even arrived, as she already earned her commissions the moment I paid for the drink.

"This was what displeased me, and the manager's refusal to rectify the situation and sarcasm made things worst".

25 - 27 July Hatyai relax trip (haven decide whether bus or ride)

1.pipipapipu

21 Aug - 1 Sep (12 days) go to PAI film MTV

Itinerary unconfirmed, will plan along the way.

*return route huahin, chumpon, surat thani, nakon si thammarat, songkla, pattani, narathiwat, taba border, kota babru, trenggranu, kuantan, mersing, home.

1. pipipapipu

The information is correct as at time of posting. However, do note that everything is subjected to changes.

Edited by pipipapipu

wa u really tempted me to go wor the hatyai trip... but timing abit off lei... sun to tues... :sian:

Someone is waiting for you..

我等着你回来我等着你回来。。。