Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Trip Planning - Dec 2006 Trip to MHS and GT anyone?


YZFx
 Share

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by ATwin@January 13, 2007 12:25 am

YZFx>> how is ur ride...must be super siong after travelling so many km..

u also travel very far mah.. i think u did more distance than i did... if u nv complain, i also cannot complain... heeheee

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YZFx@January 13, 2007 12:04 pm

u also travel very far mah.. i think u did more distance than i did... if u nv complain, i also cannot complain... heeheee

our siong ride is from 3 pagoda pass to CM....and the most exicting ride is coming back from Doi Inthanon to CM, bcos we reach Inthanon at 6pm, quite dark liao & the road back to CM was pitch dark with lots of corner....really great experience riding at night in thailand. So this year ride, planning anywhere. I'm planning going to krabi, more towards relaxing ride & enjoy the beach there...maybe to Ko Lanta island.

 

Ko Lanta Island

Varadero Adventure Rider Asia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by ATwin@January 14, 2007 03:27 pm

our siong ride is from 3 pagoda pass to CM....and the most exicting ride is coming back from Doi Inthanon to CM, bcos we reach Inthanon at 6pm, quite dark liao & the road back to CM was pitch dark with lots of corner....really great experience riding at night in thailand. So this year ride, planning anywhere. I'm planning going to krabi, more towards relaxing ride & enjoy the beach there...maybe to Ko Lanta island.

 

Ko Lanta Island

i gt no plans yt... :sweat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by YZFx@January 14, 2007 08:23 am

where u going bro?

where u going bro?
I'm headed up to MHS myself. Gonna take an easy pace 15 days to hit MHS, CM, CR, then down south and spend a couple of days in pattaya, then on the route back another couple of days in Krabi / Phuket. Woohoo !

 

ATwin: Ko Lanta is a really nice, but small island. was there early this year. you should check out this small hotel http://www.timeforlime.net. Its about 600 B per night (ithink), but it has really nice little non-aircon chalets. Very clean, but the cool thing is you can park your bike right in front of your front door!

 

you must also try to mojitos there ... its simply fantastic! I spent a week there (thought in a diff hotel), and it was very nice and relaxing.

 

Takes about 3 hours to cross over from krabi though, you'll have to go up on 2 ferries to cross islands ...

 

have fun !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by daishi@January 15, 2007 12:29 am

I'm headed up to MHS myself. Gonna take an easy pace 15 days to hit MHS, CM, CR, then down south and spend a couple of days in pattaya, then on the route back another couple of days in Krabi / Phuket. Woohoo !

 

ATwin: Ko Lanta is a really nice, but small island. was there early this year. you should check out this small hotel http://www.timeforlime.net. Its about 600 B per night (ithink), but it has really nice little non-aircon chalets. Very clean, but the cool thing is you can park your bike right in front of your front door!

 

you must also try to mojitos there ... its simply fantastic! I spent a week there (thought in a diff hotel), and it was very nice and relaxing.

 

Takes about 3 hours to cross over from krabi though, you'll have to go up on 2 ferries to cross islands ...

 

have fun !

enjoy urself dude

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by ATwin@January 14, 2007 03:27 pm

this year ride, planning anywhere. I'm planning going to krabi, more towards relaxing ride & enjoy the beach there...maybe to Ko Lanta island.

 

Ko Lanta Island

ATwin >> Cambodia Cambodia Cambodia!!!!!!

Short ride go for Krabi with long weekend. can get your wife to fly up then you pick her up from airport. Airport only 30+Km from Ao Nang. Tiger evening flight arrival over there will give you enough time to ride there from midnight in Sg check in then pick her up in time for dinner.

Go for the day trip to Ko Phi Phi this time rather than the 4/5 islands trip.

Its much better.

Have dug up a pix of crossroads cafe from somewhere in my PC have emailed it to you to add to the guide.

 

YZFx >> You saw Chan playing pool in CM? I think I know where liao haha

Boss of d place is a good friend :cheeky:

At the beach for Loy Krathong

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by SimplyBoChap@January 16, 2007 02:17 am

ATwin >> Cambodia Cambodia Cambodia!!!!!!

Short ride go for Krabi with long weekend. can get your wife to fly up then you pick her up from airport. Airport only 30+Km from Ao Nang. Tiger evening flight arrival over there will give you enough time to ride there from midnight in Sg check in then pick her up in time for dinner.

Go for the day trip to Ko Phi Phi this time rather than the 4/5 islands trip.

Its much better.

Have dug up a pix of crossroads cafe from somewhere in my PC have emailed it to you to add to the guide.

 

YZFx >> You saw Chan playing pool in CM? I think I know where liao haha

Boss of d place is a good friend :cheeky:

ya... the ppl there says that they know u also... they ask me if i know u... hahaha.... say u always go there etc... :cheeky:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by tonyhawkzx@December 26, 2006 10:57 pm

When u reached MHS from changmai by ANTICLOCKWISE, coming to a junction where u see crosscafe on the right of the junction, go ahead somemore, u will see a post office on the left, immediately on the right u will see this

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12667/normal_P1000338.JPG

 

go to lvl 2, u see this

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12667/normal_P1000339.JPG

 

Enjoy yr trip!!!

SimplyBoChap>> Thks for the photo contribution....

 

The Crossroads Cafe

 

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8549/maehongson111dp3.jpg

 

 

 

daishi>> Thks for the info in Ko Lanta , will visit soon...:cheeky: Wow...need 3 hr to cross over from Krabi.

Varadero Adventure Rider Asia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




  • DAIS_ShellBAU_2022_Motorcycle_SingaporeBikesBanner_300x250.jpg

     
×
×
  • Create New...