SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Archives (Individual Test Dates)

mjdod

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm tmw is the day for FRITZ and me ...hope both of us pass with flying colour.......ALL the best

Oh yes it is! I have my final revisions later in the afternoon :angel:

so how did it go for you guys?

Guns don't kill people.Idiots with guns kill people.

Pass wit just 4 demerit points!

woo congrats..:angel:

lol long time din cum in sia

Class2B - 11 Dec 08

Past - Honda Wave 125S

Current - Kawasaki KRR 150

Class3 - 26/09/09

Current - Lancer GLX 1.6

One Life, Treasure It

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x70/nengwei/R6-1.jpg

Future - YZF R6

Gratz bro ..Where u sit ? I was sitting back row with 2 other guys ...

I didn't make it...too nervous till i hit the curb , 1st stn :( somemore.... Nxt retest 19 JAN :(

Oh damn, try again man. I was sitting in front at the corner; the one with the blue top.

• 4 weeks later...
hi all,

Completed all my lessons on 31 Oct but did given a tp on 07/01/09. damn! just to check with you guys, taking tp test at CDC. Warm -up for an hour only in curcuit? no road? If i apply half day leave izzit enough? normally wat the waiting time for the results?

warm up is 1 hour for everyone to finish. but each of u only get 1 round around the circuit, no road. results shld be out by 12pm. but u need to collect ur result slip different timing. mine was 2pm+

hi all,

Completed all my lessons on 31 Oct but did given a tp on 07/01/09. damn! just to check with you guys, taking tp test at CDC. Warm -up for an hour only in curcuit? no road? If i apply half day leave izzit enough? normally wat the waiting time for the results?

i suggest u take one day ..

cause if u pass , taking yr licence will be near 2 to 3pm ..

and if u fail , u will be too moddy to work

Good luck on your test.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you book as many circuit and road revisions lesson as you can, as practice makes perfect. Also try to go for a few Road Revision lessons during morning peak period to get a feel of the morning traffic condition so you will not be intimidated by the heavy traffic flow during your TP test.

Be patient, always practice safe-riding and the TP test will be a breeze.

Seem like test which conduct in the morning, sure alot of cars
Edited by krome

Guest olivia751

Hello,

You get many good advice here so there is nothing left to tell you so i just want to wish you Good luck for your test. Just drive patiently and safely.

Regards,

Olivia

DMV Traffic School

• 1 month later...