SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Archives (Individual Test Dates)

mjdod

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

try again bro... a friend of mine took the 5th time den pass... also happy go lucky..

gd luck..

:makeup: :shy:

Reality is the only obstacle to happiness. .. ...

Haha no la just gathering those peeps who took the TP with me today. Wanna wish all those who failed GOOD LUCK for your 2nd try! And congrats to those who passed. ;)

But.. SIAN AHHHHH I FAILED. Die already die already. Hahahaha. I wanted to be a first-time passer. DAMN! Now my dreams are dashed. LOL

first time pass or 10th time pass is still a pass lor... try again...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

haha yeah. thanks alot! Any advise for crank course? I can't seem to pass through it very smoothly. abit no confidence i guess

One of my weaker courses too. Essentially crank course consists of two left turns or one u turn, if you think about it.

a) accelerate fast enough in gear 1 before kicking to gear 2

b) turn the bike a bit wider before entering the course (so that you don't have to do sharp turns)

c) release clutch slowly in gear 2 so as not to cause the bike to jerk. Let the bike roll into the course, no need to accelerate if you have the speed

d) turn the bike naturally into the course. No need to over bank the bike

e) eye point is super important

f) accelerate slightly in the straight part and use rear brake to slow down before turning out

g) use clutch and let the bike roll as you approach the stop line, kicking down to gear 1

Go for CR and ask the instructor for pointers. Other than the above, things like posture also very important. Your instructor will give you very good tips.

Edited by lutein
advice on CR
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/176/382836949_9f10369d74.jpg

lutein said it all...

Go for the circuit revision, and personally approached the instructor in-charge, or speak to an instructor that you're comfortable with, tell him you going for circuit revision later, wanna ask for a few pointers for crank course as that's your weakest. Sometimes, the instructor will take up the deal with you, by switching his supposedly lesson so that he can teach and guide you better, although it's not always the case, you can always try.. no harm done.. Maybe can treat him coffee or something if you pass TP.. ;)

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

YOYo hahaha i pass my t.p on 5 of march but failed quite a few time is 3x.. but nr said DIE oor give up mainly i gt passion n determination mind.i kep doing cr omost 6x b4 my t.p oso failed cuz i kan chong during my t.p mistake is mainly be4 moving off all gt tick den i fail but my parent ask mi give up but i nr.b4 my t.p i only do 2 cr only cuz i dun find e point of hlping mi cuz i already experince e t.p test nt point doing many cr cuz cr is hlping us decrease our mistakes oso bindspot check vry important,last thursday i pass by 18 point but i oso kan chong becuz wen i lower down my gear b4 a stop line must be 1 st gear but turn nearture gear i oso kena point la.plz dun give up la frenz her.....

YOYo hahaha i pass my t.p on 5 of march but failed quite a few time is 3x.. but nr said DIE oor give up mainly i gt passion n determination mind.i kep doing cr omost 6x b4 my t.p oso failed cuz i kan chong during my t.p mistake is mainly be4 moving off all gt tick den i fail but my parent ask mi give up but i nr.b4 my t.p i only do 2 cr only cuz i dun find e point of hlping mi cuz i already experince e t.p test nt point doing many cr cuz cr is hlping us decrease our mistakes oso bindspot check vry important,last thursday i pass by 18 point but i oso kan chong becuz wen i lower down my gear b4 a stop line must be 1 st gear but turn nearture gear i oso kena point la.plz dun give up la frenz her.....
er ... u speaking or singing in here ??

Be humble on the road at all times coz u'll neva noe wen u need any rider's help...

haha

must read many times then understand ..

but something amiss ...

i lower down my gear b4 a stop line must be 1 st gear but turn nearture gear i oso kena point la

so you stop at stop line already, you're in neutral gear right?

then how did you change gear back to 1st gear?

i thought .. if right leg down = immediate failure?

hmm ......:confused:

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

lol..he forgot to put alot Full stop :angel:

Class2B - 11 Dec 08

Past - Honda Wave 125S

Current - Kawasaki KRR 150

Class3 - 26/09/09

Current - Lancer GLX 1.6

One Life, Treasure It

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x70/nengwei/R6-1.jpg

Future - YZF R6

• 3 months later...

wtf you talking? :slapforehead: